Jan 6th and this is chilling

Still haven’t gotten a response from my little bitch Nostra.

Where’d you run off to? If you have time to spam funny ratings then you have time to answer this. Come here you little bitch.
You don't know exactly what he said and you don't know if there were other agents and or informants. There. We are all guessing together because the FBI is being obtuse.

Logical people believe that when someone evades a question its for a reason. Could Ray Epps be an informant. Yes or no? You don't know. You're guessing like everyone else. Why? The FBI won't provide a straight answer.
The failure to answer no is the evidence

Logical people believe that when someone evades a question its for a reason. Could Ray Epps be an informant. Yes or no? You don't know. You're guessing like everyone else. Why? The FBI won't provide a straight answer.
The reason being that the FBI didn’t want to say anything regarding undercover agents. Very simple.

Doesn’t require a stupid conspiracy theory.

You don't know exactly what he said and you don't know if there were other agents and or informants. There. We are all guessing together because the FBI is being obtuse.
I’m asking that little bitch to explain how he knows that Ray Epps incited a riot.

Do you want to answer for him? He’s a little bitch and he ran off.

I’m asking that little bitch to explain how he knows that Ray Epps incited a riot.

but you know Trump did? too fking funny. More laughing out loud.

The reason being that the FBI didn’t want to say anything regarding undercover agents. Very simple.

Doesn’t require a stupid conspiracy theory.
If he isn’t an undercover agent why can’t they opine on him? You just answered your own question. Leftist

Grow up. He is your problem not mine. Why would she not answer IF there were agents and or informants there? Because she knows there were and they fucked up. Grow up.

Grow up. He is your problem not mine. Why would she not answer IF there were agents and or informants there? Because she knows there were and they fucked up. Grow up.
You jumped into my response to him. Not sure why if you don’t intend to answer what I asked him.

If he isn’t an undercover agent why can’t they opine on him? You just answered your own question. Leftist
They NEVER say who is and who isn’t undercover .

If they did the next time someone asks that question and gets it right and they refuse to answer… they confirm a positive

You jumped into my response to him. Not sure why if you don’t intend to answer what I asked him.
Because I enjoy seeing your triggered. You're so cautious as to take a position you won't even opine on the Niners. You're a total pussy.

Grow up

Not my problem

Not complicated

They NEVER say who is and who isn’t undercover .

If they did the next time someone asks that question and gets it right and they refuse to answer… they confirm a positive
Which they already did. If they cannot answer any questions then why show up, Herr Lesh?

Forum List

Back