Jan 6th and this is chilling

Still waiting for you to quote my post pushing a conspiracy theory.

Why have you been unable to do that, Clown?
That’s the topic. That’s what we’re discussing. I don’t know if you believe in it or not, which is why I asked you and why I’ll ask you again.

Do you believe that Ray Epps is an FBI agent?

Of course you won’t answer the question because you would rather play stupid word games. It’s not your style to just address the topic. You would rather tap-dance away from answering anything so you can try to play some retarded word game gotcha.

Just answer the fucking question.

That’s the topic. That’s what we’re discussing. I don’t know if you believe in it or not, which is why I asked you and why I’ll ask you again.

Of course you won’t answer the question because you would rather play stupid word games. It’s not your style to just address the topic. You would rather tap-dance away from answering anything so you can try to play some retarded word game gotcha.

Just answer the fucking question.
So you admit you are full of shit when accusing me of some conspiracy theory.

So you admit you are full of shit when accusing me of some conspiracy theory.
Right on schedule, there’s the word game gotcha I was talking about.

How about you go ahead and answer the question this time you little bitch? 4th time asking now.

Right on schedule, there’s the word game gotcha I was talking about.

How about you go ahead and answer the question this time you little bitch? 4th time asking now.

Yer cute, Buttercup. You think you have some sort of power to tell me what to do.

Yer cute, Buttercup. You think you have some sort of power to tell me what to do.
Did I say I have the power to tell you what to do? Quote me saying that I have the power to tell you what to do. Oh so you admit you’re full of shit when you say I have the power to tell you what to do.

Just kidding. Now answer the question already you little bitch.

How many people breached security? Are you asking for all of them to be arrested? Just looking for consistency here.

How is he encouraging insurrection when he specifically said "PEACEFULLY"? Post the statute. Look at the language used in it.

You keep avoiding this. Why?
200 were running smock and they were going to take over and run America. It was touch and go.

You do not get to decide who is and isn’t balanced, old man. I am tired of your shots. One more and I fire back.
I shall continue to distinguish the rational from the emotionally-contrived, and persist in cordially enjoining those driven by ideological dogma to respect the norms of evidentiary credibility.

E.g., What is it that you allege concerning Mr Ray Epps?

What substantive evidence do you actually have to support your conspiratorial speculations concerning him?

200 were running smock and they were going to take over and run America. It was touch and go.
The Trump goons succeeded in delaying the timely certification of the democratic election by Congress but, thanks to the heroic efforts of the outnumbered police they assaulted, they failed in their stated intent of preventing it.

They ended the proud American tradition of over two centuries of peaceful transfers of power but, ultimately, America prevailed.

Last edited:
The videos have been posted in this thread.
Targeting Epps requires more than the natterninnies parroting the conspiratorial bullshit they are issued.

Please quote Epps' precise words that form the basis of the fantasists' airy-fairy conjecture, and the documented attestations of convicted Trump goons that they were under his control when they assaulted outnumbered police and trashed the seal of American democracy.

Why is no convicted Trump goon pointing the finger at Epps as their excuse for their degenerate behavior? They were there.

Last edited:
I shall continue to distinguish the rational from the emotionally-contrived, and persist in cordially enjoining those driven by ideological dogma to respect the norms of evidentiary credibility.

E.g., What is it that you allege concerning Mr Ray Epps?

What substantive evidence do you actually have to support your conspiratorial speculations concerning him?
I ask why she doesn’t answer the question asked at second 20 to second 33. Pretty direct and simple and she for all intents and purposes says YES despite the dodger. So the FBI had at worst agents there and at best informants there. Hence there was no insurrection and in fact the FBI assisted in the RIOT.

That is MY OPINION. I am entitled to have one. Doesn’t make me irrational. So please. I beg You. Throw one more shot at me. More than happy to go into the gutter with you.

The Trump goons succeeded in delaying the timely certification of the democratic election by Congress but, thanks to the heroic efforts of the outnumbered police they assaulted, they failed in their stated intent of preventing it.

They ended the proud American tradition of over two centuries of peaceful transfers of power but, ultimately, America prevailed.
BLM ended the proud American tradition of law and order by looting, burning, murdering to where the President had to be taken to a safe space due to them nearly breaching the WH. Crickets from you. BLM formed autonomous zones and burned down police stations and empowered the rioters on Jan 6th. As did the FBI.

BLM ended the proud American tradition of law and order by looting, burning, murdering to where the President had to be taken to a safe space due to them nearly breaching the WH. Crickets from you. BLM formed autonomous zones and burned down police stations and empowered the rioters on Jan 6th. As did the FBI.
If BLM can riot and get away with it, so can the righties.

And if that's not the case, we have a Stalinist government that engages in unequal application of the law

And in that case an insurrection is not off the table

If BLM can riot and get away with it, so can the righties.

And if that's not the case, we have a Stalinist government that engages in unequal application of the law

And in that case an insurrection is not off the table
The January 6th hearings are a distraction from their awful leadership

I ask why she doesn’t answer the question asked at second 20 to second 33. Pretty direct and simple and she for all intents and purposes says YES despite the dodger. So the FBI had at worst agents there and at best informants there. Hence there was no insurrection and in fact the FBI assisted in the RIOT.

That is MY OPINION. I am entitled to have one. Doesn’t make me irrational. So please. I beg You. Throw one more shot at me. More than happy to go into the gutter with you.
Again,

What is it that you allege concerning Mr Ray Epps?

Again,

What is it that you allege concerning Mr Ray Epps?

When did I mention Epps? Why won’t you answer my question? Thank you.

Nice try. Answering my question with a question.

Your attempted diversion to social protests that sometimes devolved into violent acts in diverse locales was not incited by any politician, Republican or Democrat. Politicians of both parties condemned that violence unequivocally.

Such social protests have occurred throughout the nation's history. The Trump goon attack on Congress to prevent the democratic will from being certified is unique.

Of course, it serves your agenda to try to contrive a fake equivalency with the Trump goon attack on Congress.

It fails.

The January 6th hearings are a distraction from their awful leadership
And a rather obvious effort to marginalize the political opposition at taxpayer expense.

But you know what? Keep the BLM riots front and center. At the end of the day Americans care a lot more about our kids than we do about Nancy Pelosi.

When did I mention Epps? Why won’t you answer my question? Thank you.

Nice try. Answering my question with a question.
Thank you for confirming that you have no evidence concerning the baseless allegations against Epps.

If you are upset because a public servant hesitated to publicly respond to a blowhard, that is your prerogative.

Your attempted diversion to social protests that sometimes devolved into violent acts in diverse locales was not incited by any politician, Republican or Democrat. Politicians of both parties condemned that violence unequivocally.

Such social protests have occurred throughout the nation's history. The Trump goon attack on Congress to prevent the democratic will from being certified is unique.

Of course, it serves your agenda to try to contrive a fake equivalency with the Trump goon attack on Congress.

It fails.
Sometimes? Ha ha three months of sometimes. All those businesses destroyed. CHAZ? Sometimes…:lmao

Forum List

Back