Jan 6th and this is chilling

Why are you asking US what crimes he committed? We've TOLD YOU. Have you not seen the 4 or 5 videos of him DOING THIS?

52266995-10347577-Epps_60_was_identified_from_the_FBI_s_wanted_suspects_list_in_th-a-6_1640709913354.jpg

52267007-10347577-Footage_shows_Epps_at_one_point_pointing_behind_him_adding_It_s_-a-41_1640701738065.jpg

52267003-10347577-Right_wing_blog_Revolver_reported_on_the_theory_and_pointed_to_t-a-56_1640701738082.jpg

The video of him trying to convince people to peacefully go to the Capitol, yes I've seen that. What crime is that?

Post the statute.

Your bu-by-but deflection is noted. I could say the same of you guys for claiming that Epps is guilty of inciting a riot but Trump isn’t.

To address your deflection, I don’t think neither Trump nor Epps broke a law with their words to peacefully protest.
Trump didnt incite a riot, Epps did. Epps was literally telling people to push their way in.

Just fixed you're media blackout on Ray Epps. Any comments on what crimes he MIGHT be guilty of -- but is walking around free while DEMS are arresting MULTIPLE REPUB candidates in ACTIVE RACES STILL TODAY who did nothing but attend the Trump rally? You APPROVE OF THAT also I suppose.. DO YOU?

Were you honest enough to WATCH the video? XponentialChaos
I've already seen the video. He calls on people to PEACEFULLY march to the Capitol.

I keep asking you which law he broke and for you to post the statute.

The video of him trying to convince people to peacefully go to the Capitol, yes I've seen that. What crime is that?

Post the statute.

What is peaceful about BREACHING SECURITY to "GO INTO THE CAPITOL".. You handicapped or something?

ENCOURAGING INSURRECTION ya moron. THERE'S your statute. Gawd you selectively or purposely dumb.

And you're dishonest to boot. DID NOT WATCH the video. It's 10 minutes long and you've been constantly typing.

Because you guys are pushing a baseless conspiracy theory?

Apparently the crazies are defensive about having their conspiracy theories questioned.
Its not baseless. This guy was on camera inciting the riot. In fact, he is literally the only person im aware of who was giving instructions to the crowd. Democrats refuse to punish him and they didnt say a word after their meeting with him which was supposed to debunk the FBI theory. They never did that. This is our political opposition who already made up a Russia hoax and pushed it for years, but we are just supposed to trust them? We arent supposed to be skeptical of Epps? Seriously? :cuckoo:

What is peaceful about BREACHING SECURITY to "GO INTO THE CAPITOL".. You handicapped or something?

ENCOURAGING INSURRECTION ya moron. THERE'S your statute. Gawd you selectively or purposely dumb.

And you're dishonest to boot. DID NOT WATCH the video. It's 10 minutes long and you've been constantly typing.
How many people breached security? Are you asking for all of them to be arrested? Just looking for consistency here.

How is he encouraging insurrection when he specifically said "PEACEFULLY"? Post the statute. Look at the language used in it.

You keep avoiding this. Why?

I've already seen the video. He calls on people to PEACEFULLY march to the Capitol.

I keep asking you which law he broke and for you to post the statute.

Now youre just lying because you DID NOT watch the video I posted and it's ONE OF MANY. Or you're TOTALLY fucked up and confused TRUMP's speech with what Ray Epps was doing.

How many people breached security? Are you asking for all of them to be arrested? Just looking for consistency here.

How is he encouraging insurrection when he specifically said "PEACEFULLY"? Post the statute. Look at the language used in it.

You keep avoiding this. Why?
He said to go INTO the Capitol, Dumbass.

Trump said "peacefully", but you want to hang him. Do you ever get tired of exposing yourself as an idiot?

Forum List

Back