Jan 6th and this is chilling

I was addressing the right-wing argument about Ray Epps being an FBI agent.

Do you think Ray Epps is an FBI agent?
Sorry, you don't get off with a dodge. State MY conspiracy theory and quote MY posts where I say what it is.

GO!

Sorry, you don't get off with a dodge. State MY conspiracy theory and quote MY posts where I say what it is.

GO!
That's the topic, genius. I don't know if you believe in it or if you're just discussing it, hence why I asked you. What's the matter? Too scared to answer if you believe in this conspiracy theory or not?

I'll ask again: Do you think Ray Epps is an FBI agent?

More likely explanation is the FBI WAS running clandestine Agents/Informants on the rally that day. It's EVEN IN THEIR FUCKING OPERATIONS report where Persons 1 thru 4 was used to HIDE witness names. And the FBI wont acknowlege that even 18 months AFTER the operation.

In a LOT of FBI sting operations we've found that in the group of conspirators that were "busted" -- that 2 out of maybe 6 of them were FEDERAL AGENTS PROVIDING AID AND METHODS to carry out attacks. Happens ALL the fucking time.

Like the "threat" on Gretchen Witmer. Or in the case of Ruby Ridge or DOZENS of other "plots"..

So you think the FBI can do whatever the fuck it wants and when questioned can simply say "We won't answer any questions".

You are a moron.
You seem upset with how she answered those questions. What exactly are you going to do about it? Cry at me?

That's the topic, genius. I don't know if you believe in it or if you're just discussing it, hence why I asked you. What's the matter? Too scared to answer if you believe in this conspiracy theory or not?

No stupid, you didn't ask me anything until I called you out. Here it YOUR post claiming I had a conspiracy theory.

Doesn’t make your conspiracy theory any less ridiculous.
Now, show us MY conspiracy theory or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

All we want to know is WHY this guy WAS on the FBI Most wanted list, taken off, and STILL FREE AS A BIRD -- after being EXTENSIVELY DOCUMENTED ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO SPECIFICALLY BREACH the CAPITOL.

Tell me why YOU dont want to know the answer to that? Need an answer here.
Probably because they investigated it and later found that he didn't actually commit a crime.

No stupid, you didn't ask me anything until I called you out. Here it YOUR post claiming I had a conspiracy theory.

Now, show us MY conspiracy theory or admit you are a lying sack of shit.
You always want to play word games instead of answering simple questions. Just answer the question already.

You seem upset with how she answered those questions. What exactly are you going to do about it? Cry at me?
Where did I say I was going to do something about it. I'm simply pointing out your batshit crazy position the FBI can do anything it wants and just give the middle finger to America.

Forum List

Back