Jan 6th and this is chilling

Telling people to PEACEFULLY enter the Capitol isn’t inciting a riot.

It’s not that complicated.
Your party claims that Trump incited the riot by telling them to peacefully go to the Capitol (not inside) to let their voices be heard. Also, when did Ray Epps ever tell people to "peacefully go inside"?

Unbelievable. So even someone on your side of the aisle who was on that panel isn’t enough for you.

How in the fuck can you reasonable expect proof that someone isn’t with the FBI?
I dont fucking know Kinzinger and I have no idea why he decided to call republicans crazies, but it certainly doesnt inspire trust.

Your party claims that Trump incited the riot by telling them to peacefully go to the Capitol (not inside) to let their voices be heard.
Your bu-by-but deflection is noted. I could say the same of you guys for claiming that Epps is guilty of inciting a riot but Trump isn’t.

To address your deflection, I don’t think neither Trump nor Epps broke a law with their words to peacefully protest.

I dont fucking know Kinzinger and I have no idea why he decided to call republicans crazies, but it certainly doesnt inspire trust.
Because you guys are pushing a baseless conspiracy theory?

Apparently the crazies are defensive about having their conspiracy theories questioned.

What good is the Congress' oversight role if the FBI can simply say "I can't answer that" to every question?
What good is a hyper-partisan who exploits his position on an oversight committee to grandstand and badger a public servant about her refusing to divulge everything in public?

The same ruthless lowlifes who contrive a conspiracy out of the integrity of a public servant made the lives of already grieving parents a torment by insisting they were fakes, and the same bastards tormented a family trying to mourn a son by their lies.

Have they left no sense of decency?

When did they say that Epps was not a confidential informant?
That's what a couple of other posters here said. That and Epps denies it.

But even if the F.B.I. did not actually say this or comment one way or the other, there's still the question as to why, if they planned to break into the Capital the next day as per the Democrat narrative, they accused Epps on the 5th of being a Fed trying to incite them to enter the Capital. Why would they point their fingers at Epps and call him a Fed if they were planning on breaking in anyway?

Only looks that way to right-wing conspiracy theorists. Sorry.

The adults in the room know that we don’t get access to what the FBI knows just because we want it.

So why couldn't the executive high ranking FBI person answer the question and TELL US -- "Was the FBI involved in any provocations or operations encouraging violence? That's ONE of about a dozen questions she WOULD NOT even comment on.

I want to hear your EXCUSES for this lack of transparency on the FBI HAVING ANY INVOLVEMENT in the crowds on Jan 6th.

She couldn't invoke the 5th -- because that only applies to CITIZENS. But what she did was equivalent "of not incriminating yourself" on a DOZEN generalized questions. NOT anywhere NEAR a conspiracy theory on our part. We have an AGENCY who has been caught protecting THEIR asses and spying on an OPPOSITION political campaign with FALSIFIED WARRANTS to use the NSA spy machine. Even the USA Women's Olympic Gymnastic team DOES NOT TRUST THEM.

Are THOSE GIRLS PART OF YOUR IMAGINED "RWing Conspiracy"??????

Last edited:
So why couldn't executive high ranking FBI person and the question and TELL US -- "Was the FBI involved in any provocations or operations encouraging violence? That's ONE of about a dozen questions she WOULD NOT even comment on.

I want to hear your EXCUSES for this lack of transparency on the FBI HAVING ANY INVOLVEMENT in the crowds on Jan 6th.

She couldn't invoke the 5th -- because that only applies to CITIZENS. But what she did was equivalent "of not incriminating yourself" on a DOZEN generalized questions. NOT anywhere NEAR a conspiracy theory on our part. We have an AGENCY who has been caught protecting THEIR asses and spying on an OPPOSITION political campaign with FALSIFIED WARRANTS to use the NSA spy machine. Even the USA Women's Olympic Gymnastic team DOES NOT TRUST THEM.

Are THOSE GIRLS PART OF YOUR IMAGINED "RWing Conspiracy"??????
Because the FBI isn’t transparent. Simple.

What crime did Ray Epps commit?

So Congress doesnt tell us the details of their meeting, they arent trying to bust him even though they spent MILLIONS to track down every person who walked near the Capital that day, but not Ray Epps, the guy who is on camera literally inciting a riot, but Democrats dont want him? Democrats give him and ONLY him a secret closed door interview a YEAR after it all went down, no jail time, no arrest, and no word about him since?

...but your article somehow knows the truth? Get your bullshit article out of my face. That isnt proof of anything.
Pathetic.

There is unchallengeable evidence aplenty against hundreds of Trump goons who self-incriminated when they attacked vastly-outnumbered police defending democracy.

But you, you clairvoyant exemplar of impartial integrity, know the truth!

They were all helpless pawns under the control of one dude named Roy Epps, not a Cry Baby Loser named Trump!

(Epps is a resident of Queen Creek, Arizona, and is the owner of the Knotty Barn wedding venue.
Trump is a roadside attraction at vendetta-spewing sore loser grievance jamborees.)

That “some dude” is Adam Kinzinger, a Republican who was on the panel with Ray Epps. Even he says you guys are crazy.

How in the fuck can you reasonable expect proof that someone isn’t with the FBI? :laugh:
Hey Dumbass, Kinzinger is a Trump hater. Stop hanging your hat on the fact he has an R after his name. You look really stupid.

Telling people to PEACEFULLY enter the Capitol isn’t inciting a riot.

It’s not that complicated.
Trump specifically told his supporters to go to the Capital and demonstrate peacefully and patriotically.

Why is it that Epps telling people to act peacefully absolves him of incitement but Trump telling people to act peacefully is blatantly ignored and they accuse him of incitement anyway?

No. I didn’t say they entered peacefully.

I said Epps told them to enter peacefully. Therefore it’s not inciting a riot.

This really isn’t that complicated.
So when Trump said to "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard" he is cleared of inciting a riot, right?

Forum List

Back