Jan 6th and this is chilling

What made the question not generic? Grow up. Epps wasn’t mentioned.
Asking the FBI to reveal something about how they operated doesn’t sound generic to me. More importantly, I recognize that we don’t get to access that information just because we want it.

What is the FBI hiding?
Presumably, quite a bit.

As is consistent with their mission.

Anyone who wants the intelligence agency to be a bunch of blabbermouths in public, has an odd concept of national security.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 4.17.15 PM.png

"Hey, Everybody!\
We've infiltrated domestic terrorist groups -
Trump goons attacking Congress, in particular!"

Last edited:
I made the point because this is a conspiracy theory. It's already been addressed.
Even Ray Epps said it was bullshit. LOL. So Ted Cruz here looks like even more of a moron than he is.

Democrats brought him in to secretly question him behind closed doors in January. The purpose of the meeting was specifically "to debunk the conspiracy theory that Ray Epps is a fed". They had him in person, they questioned him, yet they didnt debunk shit. They havent said a god damn word about that meeting since it happened. So what the fuck happened? Why hasnt this been debunked by now? They had all the time in the world to do so.

What’s more reasonable:

A) The FBI simply doesn’t want to confirm or deny anyone suspected of being an undercover agent or undercover informant.

B) Ray Epps is an undercover FBI agent. The FBI plotted to trick Trump supporters into attacking the Capitol because they wanted Trump supporters to look dumb or make Trump look bad. Trump supporters, tricked by the very clever FBI, took the bait and attacked the Capitol. The FBI, triumphant in their devious plan to make Trump supporters look dangerous, forgot that their inside man Ray Epps was one of their own. They put Ray Epps on their Most Wanted list. Then they say whoops that’s our own guy and take him off the list.

Hmmmm I’ll go with A.
What good is the Congress' oversight role if the FBI can simply say "I can't answer that" to every question?

Democrats brought him in to secretly question him behind closed doors in January. The purpose of the meeting was specifically "to debunk the conspiracy theory that Ray Epps is a fed". They had him in person, they questioned him, yet they didnt debunk shit. They havent said a god damn word about that meeting since it happened. So what the fuck happened? Why hasnt this been debunked by now? They had all the time in the world to do so.

Ray Epps is a Trump supporter.

Adam Kinzinger, a Republican, was on that panel and he says it’s a conspiracy theory.

“Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., has lost patience with the members of his party who continue to push the unfounded conspiracy theory that a Trump supporter named Ray Epps who encouraged demonstrators to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was, in actuality, either an FBI agent or informant sent to stir up trouble.”

”Sorry crazies, it ain’t true” he says. :laugh:

Paranoid conspiracy kooks flail about and cling to any crackpot notions serve their agenda.

Ray Epps is a Trump supporter.

Your article is from before Congress even interviewed him. How the fuck would Snopes know a damn thing about this? If the theory is true and he is actually a Fed, wouldnt he present himself as a Trump supporter to gain trust? You know, have a cover story, like every undercover agent has had since the beginning of undercover agents? :cuckoo:

Adam Kinzinger, a Republican, was on that panel and he says it’s a conspiracy theory.

“Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., has lost patience with the members of his party who continue to push the unfounded conspiracy theory that a Trump supporter named Ray Epps who encouraged demonstrators to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was, in actuality, either an FBI agent or informant sent to stir up trouble.”

”Sorry crazies, it ain’t true” he says. :laugh:

Some dude saying something on Twitter doesnt mean shit to me. I prefer actual proof. :cuckoo:

Some dude saying something on Twitter doesnt mean shit to me. I prefer actual proof. :cuckoo:
That “some dude” is Adam Kinzinger, a Republican who was on the panel with Ray Epps. Even he says you guys are crazy.

How in the fuck can you reasonable expect proof that someone isn’t with the FBI? :laugh:

Forum List

Back