Jan 6th and this is chilling

How is that a general question? That’s asking the FBI to reveal their hand to people like you. And when they don’t, the tinfoil-hat conservatives with their wild imaginations assume that it must be some conspiracy theory.

Grow up.
What hand? LOL

A simple yes or no doesn’t reveal anything. And her silence was a resounding yes anyway.

So why not say, I cannot disclose in a public forum but will happily discuss in private? If she can't answer the questions then why ask them?
She starter to explain that she can’t provide specific details and then Cruz cut her off during that explanation.

Cruz knew that and he was just looking for a soundbite to give you guys some red meat that nobody else takes seriously.

How is that a general question? That’s asking the FBI to reveal their hand to people like you. And when they don’t, the tinfoil-hat conservatives with their wild imaginations assume that it must be some conspiracy theory.

Grow up.
Problem is and you’re too stupid to see it, her dodge looks like the FBI potentially knew about and possibly assisted in the riot. Those are some bad optics, leftist.

Grow up.

Problem is and you’re too stupid to see it, her dodge looks like the FBI potentially knew about and possibly assisted in the riot. Those are some bad optics, leftist.

Grow up.
Only looks that way to right-wing conspiracy theorists. Sorry.

The adults in the room know that we don’t get access to what the FBI knows just because we want it.

The Feds send out spokes"people" for 1 purpose only- to lie & manipulate us into acceptance of the agenda.
They wrap a nugget of truth in a BS burrito while MSM tries to convince us to eat it.
They are the reverse barometer of the truth

You must prefer Trump's conspiracy theories.

What does it reveal? He silence equates to a yes anyway? Silly leftist.
Reveals what they’re NOT doing or who is NOT an FBI agent.

Seems pretty clear that she just doesn’t want to give information, whether it confirms or denies anything.

You’re just reading too much into it.

flacaltenn is RW conspiracy? First time I ve heard that one. It looks that way to any logical person
I asked him too.

Post the crime that Ray Epps committed. Post the statute.

This just looks like Occam’s razor to me. No need to invent a conspiracy theory to explain it when a perfectly reasonable explanation already exists.

Reveals what they’re NOT doing or who is NOT an FBI agent.

Seems pretty clear that she just doesn’t want to give information, whether it confirms or denies anything.

You’re just reading too much into it.
It was a generic question and her answer is basically yes. Grow up

Grow up.

That's hogwash and you know it. The FBI isn't as partisan as you are. They have a job to do and they take an oath. What about Trump's oath? Then he tries to overturn an election, riles up the mob and threatens his VP. Are you nuts?

I asked him too.

Post the crime that Ray Epps committed. Post the statute.

This just looks like Occam’s razor to me. No need to invent a conspiracy theory to explain it when a perfectly reasonable explanation already exists.
Was Ray Epps mentioned in second 20? I am Talking about that generic question. Grow up, not my problem

That's hogwash and you know it. The FBI isn't as partisan as you are. They have a job to do and they take an oath. What about Trump's oath? Then he tries to overturn an election, riles up the mob and threatens his VP. Are you nuts?
To any logical person it looks that way, Islamist. If I ask my kid, did you break the window and she says, I cannot answer that. To me it’s a yes.

This isn’t about Trump you deranged Jew hating psychopath

Forum List

Back