Jan 6th and this is chilling

Paranoid conspiracy kooks flail about and cling to any crackpot notions serve their agenda.

So Congress doesnt tell us the details of their meeting, they arent trying to bust him even though they spent MILLIONS to track down every person who walked near the Capital that day, but not Ray Epps, the guy who is on camera literally inciting a riot, but Democrats dont want him? Democrats give him and ONLY him a secret closed door interview a YEAR after it all went down, no jail time, no arrest, and no word about him since?

...but your article somehow knows the truth? Get your bullshit article out of my face. That isnt proof of anything.

What’s more reasonable:

A) The FBI simply doesn’t want to confirm or deny anyone suspected of being an undercover agent or undercover informant.

B) Ray Epps is an undercover FBI agent. The FBI plotted to trick Trump supporters into attacking the Capitol because they wanted Trump supporters to look dumb or make Trump look bad. Trump supporters, tricked by the very clever FBI, took the bait and attacked the Capitol. The FBI, triumphant in their devious plan to make Trump supporters look dangerous, forgot that their inside man Ray Epps was one of their own. They put Ray Epps on their Most Wanted list. Then they say whoops that’s our own guy and take him off the list.

Hmmmm I’ll go with A.
Hmmmm you’re a deranged leftist

Not my problem

Grow up

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Your orange baboon tried to overthrow the election, and you keep trying to pretend that Trump wasn't the guy orchestrating the action.

You're even dumber than you look Orc.
You Jew hating shrew, this isn’t about Trump

That “some dude” is Adam Kinzinger, a Republican who was on the panel with Ray Epps. Even he says you guys are crazy.

How in the fuck can you reasonable expect proof that someone isn’t with the FBI? :laugh:
He is a fucking Congressman who is calling people "crazies" for thinking the Ray Epps thing is fishy. Its an absurd thing to say, which draws a lot of red flags for me. Its not like our Congressmen have a reputation for honesty for Christ sake.

He is a fucking Congressman who is calling people "crazies" for thinking the Ray Epps thing is fishy. Its an absurd thing to say, which draws a lot of red flags for me. Its not like our Congressmen have a reputation for honesty for Christ sake.
Unbelievable. So even someone on your side of the aisle who was on that panel isn’t enough for you.

How in the fuck can you reasonable expect proof that someone isn’t with the FBI?

Forum List

Back