Jan 6th and this is chilling

Trump specifically told his supporters to go to the Capital and demonstrate peacefully and patriotically.

Why is it that Epps telling people to act peacefully absolves him of incitement but Trump telling people to act peacefully is blatantly ignored and they accuse him of incitement anyway?
Refer to post #304.

Because the FBI isn’t transparent. Simple.

What crime did Ray Epps commit?

That's news to me. They can hide behind ACTIVE/OPEN investigations. That's allowed. Everything else is as public as our Justice system is in TOTAL.

So -- YOUR theory is -- there's an ACTIVE INVESTIGATION into how many agents were assigned to monitor and maybe provoke somes Jan 6th yahoos? Or an ACTIVE INVESTIGATION into whether FBI agents were ENCOURAGING an invasion of the Capitol Bldg?? What right to secrecy or privacy do they HAVE under those conditions? And dont fuck with me, because I served seven years supporting America's Intel community and operations. THOSE folks HAVE PRIVACY and SECURITY exemptions. The DAILY operation of the FBI --- DOES NOT!!!

What good is a hyper-partisan who exploits his position on an oversight committee to grandstand and badger a public servant about her refusing to divulge everything in public?

The same ruthless lowlifes who contrive a conspiracy out of the integrity of a public servant made the lives of already grieving parents a torment by insisting they were fakes, and the same bastards tormented a family trying to mourn a son by their lies.

Have they left no sense of decency?
Who said she had to reveal everything in public? She refused to answer a single question, Dumbass.

Once again, what good is Congressional oversight if some clown can just say "I can't answer that" to every question? Try not to dodge this time.

That's news to me. They can hide behind ACTIVE/OPEN investigations. That's allowed. Everything else is as public as our Justice system is in TOTAL.

So -- YOUR theory is -- there's an ACTIVE INVESTIGATION into how many agents were assigned to monitor and maybe provoke somes Jan 6th yahoos? Or an ACTIVE INVESTIGATION into whether FBI agents were ENCOURAGING an invasion of the Capitol Bldg?? What right to secrecy or privacy do they HAVE under those conditions? And dont fuck with me, because I served seven years supporting America's Intel community and operations. THOSE folks HAVE PRIVACY and SECURITY exemptions. The DAILY operation of the FBI --- DOES NOT!!!
She stated that she can't go into the specific details for their methods.

Forum List

Back