Jan 6th and this is chilling

More likely explanation is the FBI WAS running clandestine Agents/Informants on the rally that day. It's EVEN IN THEIR FUCKING OPERATIONS report where Persons 1 thru 4 was used to HIDE witness names. And the FBI wont acknowlege that even 18 months AFTER the operation.

In a LOT of FBI sting operations we've found that in the group of conspirators that were "busted" -- that 2 out of maybe 6 of them were FEDERAL AGENTS PROVIDING AID AND METHODS to carry out attacks. Happens ALL the fucking time.

Like the "threat" on Gretchen Witmer. Or in the case of Ruby Ridge or DOZENS of other "plots"..
Pelosi wanted trouble and FBI was placed there to assure trouble happened. Otherwise, no show trial dog and pony show hoax.

Where did I say I was going to do something about it. I'm simply pointing out your batshit crazy position the FBI can do anything it wants and just give the middle finger to America.
So you're upset about it and you're just venting at me. That's nice.

Why would I be upset that you are loon who has no clue how our system is supposed to work?
I didn't say you're upset with me. You're upset with the FBI.

Your statement: "I'm simply pointing out your batshit crazy position the FBI can do anything it wants and just give the middle finger to America."

You upset, bro?

Still doesn't change what I said. Sorry.
It does. Because your answer was the FBI won't tell you how they run operations. But the question was if not how.

If you're a football coach and a reporter asks you, are you a dirty team, it is a yes or no question. It doesn't reveal your playbook.

It does. Because your answer was the FBI won't tell you how they run operations. But the question was if not how.

If you're a football coach and a reporter asks you, are you a dirty team, it is a yes or no question. It doesn't reveal your playbook.
Actually, no, it still doesn't. Sorry.

Actually, no, it still doesn't. Sorry.
Correct it doesn't so the coach may answer the question because if the coach says "No comment" it means to most logical people (not you) that the answer is YES.

Checkmate

Run along now, leftist. You have statues to protest.

Because the FBI isn’t transparent. Simple.

What crime did Ray Epps commit?

Why are you asking US what crimes he committed? We've TOLD YOU. Have you not seen the 4 or 5 videos of him DOING THIS?

52266995-10347577-Epps_60_was_identified_from_the_FBI_s_wanted_suspects_list_in_th-a-6_1640709913354.jpg

52267007-10347577-Footage_shows_Epps_at_one_point_pointing_behind_him_adding_It_s_-a-41_1640701738065.jpg

52267003-10347577-Right_wing_blog_Revolver_reported_on_the_theory_and_pointed_to_t-a-56_1640701738082.jpg

Forum List

Back