Jan 6th and this is chilling

More word games.

I’ve clarified this statement just for you. You don’t want to address that. You just want to try to play word game gotcha because that’s all you’re capable of.

Pathetic.
I called it again in that post you quoted:

Let's see if you can identify where you did a 180. I'm sure this is where your pussy gets all butthurt about me playing "word games" when I point out how your words change from post to post when you are called out on your bullshit.

The video you’re referring to shows him saying that they need to be peaceful. So how is he inciting a riot when he specifies that they need to be peaceful?

Here, I’ll even post the video.

You can answer the question this time you little bitch. Don’t run away from it. Answer it.

The other much avoided question is why were agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation already in place when nothing had happened yet that needed investigating??
The answer-they were there to make sure something Did happen so Nut Nancy could take another hoaxed swipe at Trump.

The video you’re referring to shows him saying that they need to be peaceful. So how is he inciting a riot when he specifies that they need to be peaceful?

Here, I’ll even post the video.

You can answer the question this time you little bitch. Don’t run away from it. Answer it.

Several other videos have been posted of Epps. I wonder why you don't want to post them.

Hmmmm.....................

I called it again in that post you quoted:

Let's see if you can identify where you did a 180. I'm sure this is where your pussy gets all butthurt about me playing "word games" when I point out how your words change from post to post when you are called out on your bullshit.
You can go ahead and call it again because you’re still playing word games instead of addressing the topic.

You can answer the questions now instead of trying to play word game gotcha. Your buddies aren’t coming to help you. The sidekick bitch is going to need to step up this time.

False.

Again,

Of the over eight hundred Trump goons who were identified, apprehended, and prosecuted, how many blamed a 60-year-old wedding venue owner from Arizona for whispering in their ears?

Such testimony would be what is called "evidence." It is required in reality-based adjudications.
Your denial of the video evidence posted in this thread is a reflection on you and your inability to accept reality. It has nothing to do with me, Dumbass.

Several other videos have been posted of Epps. I wonder why you don't want to post them.

Hmmmm.....................
Which one shows him inciting a riot? Go ahead and post the videos you’re referring to. Stop being a little bitch and put up the evidence for your claim.

Come on you little coward. Time to step up and stop being a little bitch.

Simmer down, Buttercup. You aren't the only Dimtard on this board I kick around for shits and grins. I'll get back to you when I'm good and ready. :dance: :dance: :dance:
There’s my little bitch. Still waiting for these videos of him inciting a riot.

Don’t run off you little bitch.

You can go ahead and call it again because you’re still playing word games instead of addressing the topic.

You can answer the questions now instead of trying to play word game gotcha. Your buddies aren’t coming to help you. The sidekick bitch is going to need to step up this time.
Unlike you, I don't need any help from anyone here. I'm doing just fine.

You, on the other hand, are getting your ass kicked left an right by me and all you wimpy ass can do is cry about "word games....word games..." WAAAAAH! Nostra is using my words to make me look like the idiot I am....WAAAAAH:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Your denial of the video evidence posted in this thread is a reflection on you and your inability to accept reality. It has nothing to do with me, Dumbass.
What video evidence of him inciting a riot? I’ve seen several videos in here and exactly none of them show that.

Stop stalling and post the video you’re referring to that shows him inciting violence.

Unlike you, I don't need any help from anyone here. I'm doing just fine.

You, on the other hand, are getting your ass kicked left an right by me and all you wimpy ass can do is cry about "word games....word games..." WAAAAAH! Nostra is using my words to make me look like the idiot I am....WAAAAAH:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
You’re doing fine in failing to show video evidence for Ray Epps inciting violence?

Still waiting. Hurry up you little bitch.

What video evidence of him inciting a riot? I’ve seen several videos in here and exactly none of them show that.

Stop stalling and post the video you’re referring to that shows him inciting violence.
Your denial of reality isn't my concern, Simpleton.

There could be video evidence of OJ slashing Nicole's throat and you would still be saying "But the glove didn't fit, so you must acquit"

Your denial of reality isn't my concern, Simpleton.

There could be video evidence of OJ slashing Nicole's throat and you would still be saying "But the glove didn't fit, so you must acquit"
Look at you trying to squirm away like a little coward bitch that you are.

Post the fucking video of Ray Epps inciting violence.

You have absolutely nothing.

Look at you trying to squirm away like a little coward bitch that you are.

Post the fucking video of Ray Epps inciting violence.

You have absolutely nothing.
Already posted. Your denial of reality isn't my concern, Simpleton.

Forum List

Back