Jan 6th and this is chilling

I hope you get the help you need.:itsok:
You’re just upset that you‘re getting smacked around.

You said there’s video evidence of Ray Epps inciting violence. Then you turn into a giant pussy when I call you on it.

Stick to your word games you little bitch.

Already posted. Your denial of reality isn't my concern, Simpleton.
You have not presented video evidence of Ray Epps inciting violence. There is no video posted of Ray Epps inciting violence.

You’re refusing to back up your claim because you know you can’t back up your claim. Your little bitch tactics aren’t going to work here.

Holy shit. I explained it and you STILL don’t understand.

I’ll try again since I know you usually just play word games.

She wasn’t going to confirm or deny anything about who is or isn’t an undercover FBI agent. She’s not going to tell us who is an undercover agent. She’s not going to tell us who isn’t an undercover agent.

It’s really not that complicated.
She could still say if there were agents or informants there. Very easy. Because her denial seems like a resounding YES. We are going in circles. We just need to agree to disagree. The voters will speak volumes in November and Trump isn’t on the ballot.

She could still say if there were agents or informants there. Very easy. Because her denial seems like a resounding YES. We are going in circles. We just need to agree to disagree. The voters will speak volumes in November and Trump isn’t on the ballot.
You’re reading too much into it.

It doesn’t need to be ab elaborate conspiracy theory. I’ve explained a perfectly reasonable alternative. You just don’t like it.

I will no longer participate in your attempt to derail this thread.

The videos are in this thread.
You mean the videos that don’t show Ray Epps inciting violence? The videos that you refuse to post or identify? Those videos?

Yea, I didn’t think so. Run away, coward.

You’re reading too much into it.

It doesn’t need to be ab elaborate conspiracy theory. I’ve explained a perfectly reasonable alternative. You just don’t like it.
Don’t tell me what I am not reading. I am entitled to my opinion. Not my problem that you can’t handle it. Get over it. And yes, I do not like it when a Govt agency for which my tax dollars pay refuses to cooperate with Congress. Shocking.

Don’t tell me what I am not reading. I am entitled to my opinion. Not my problem that you can’t handle it. Get over it. And yes, I do not like it when a Govt agency for which my tax dollars pay refuses to cooperate with Congress. Shocking.
You’re entitled to your conspiracy theory opinions when a perfectly reasonable explanation exists.

You’re detailing the thread. Why can’t Epps testify in front of Congress if he has zero to hide? Grow up.
I don’t know. He met with a bipartisan panel. Kinzinger, a Republican, was on that panel and says you guys are all crazy for believing in this stupid conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back