Janet Jackson Sides With Trump: Kamala Is Not Black

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Janet Jackson Claims Kamala Harris Is ‘Not Black,’ Predicts ‘Mayhem’ for 2024 Election​

Ashley Iasimone
Sat, September 21, 2024, 9:59 PM CDT

Janet Jackson questioned Kamala Harris’ race in an interview published by The Guardian on Saturday (Sept. 21).

The interview touched upon the singer’s Together Again Tour, how she’s recorded “a lot of music that’s just sitting on the shelf,” and being a parent. It also shifted to the topic of the upcoming U.S. election, with the reporter noting Americans could elect their first Black, female president: democratic nominee Harris.

“Well, you know what they supposedly said?” Jackson chimed in. “She’s not Black — that’s what I heard, that she’s Indian.”

Added Jackson, “Her father’s white, that’s what I was told. I mean, I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white.”

She didn’t elaborate on where she’d heard this information, which is false.

Harris is both Black and Indian. Her father, Donald J. Harris, came to the U.S. from Jamaica. Her mother, the late Shyamala Gopalan, came to the U.S. from India. They both moved to the U.S. to study at the University of California, Berkeley, which is where they met in 1962.

The Guardian approached the topic again with Jackson, asking if she thinks America is ready for a president who is a woman of color.

“I don’t know,” Jackson said. “Honestly, I don’t want to answer that because I really truthfully don’t know. I think either way it goes is going to be mayhem.”

Trump has made mention several times that "Kamala all of a sudden became black"

Trump knows her father is white, but he would not mention it. God is using Janet Jackson to spread the truth. Liberals will call her a liar, but Janet is telling the truth.

Is Donald J Harris Kamala's dad or is he just her younger sister's dad? hmmm.... maybe he is Kamala's step-dad and not her real dad.

Does Kamala have a different dad then her younger sister? Which would also answer the. question as to why her younger sister is more chocolate skin toned than she is.

That would make Kamala Indian and white.... not the black woman she is pretending to be.

Kamala is ashamed of her white racial heritage and lineage.

Janet Jackson Claims Kamala Harris Is ‘Not Black,’ Predicts ‘Mayhem’ for 2024 Election​

Ashley Iasimone
Sat, September 21, 2024, 9:59 PM CDT

Janet Jackson questioned Kamala Harris’ race in an interview published by The Guardian on Saturday (Sept. 21).

The interview touched upon the singer’s Together Again Tour, how she’s recorded “a lot of music that’s just sitting on the shelf,” and being a parent. It also shifted to the topic of the upcoming U.S. election, with the reporter noting Americans could elect their first Black, female president: democratic nominee Harris.

“Well, you know what they supposedly said?” Jackson chimed in. “She’s not Black — that’s what I heard, that she’s Indian.”

Added Jackson, “Her father’s white, that’s what I was told. I mean, I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white.”

She didn’t elaborate on where she’d heard this information, which is false.

Harris is both Black and Indian. Her father, Donald J. Harris, came to the U.S. from Jamaica. Her mother, the late Shyamala Gopalan, came to the U.S. from India. They both moved to the U.S. to study at the University of California, Berkeley, which is where they met in 1962.

The Guardian approached the topic again with Jackson, asking if she thinks America is ready for a president who is a woman of color.

“I don’t know,” Jackson said. “Honestly, I don’t want to answer that because I really truthfully don’t know. I think either way it goes is going to be mayhem.”
The blob doesn’t know that his opponent is black?

Wow. He’s more senile than I thought.

She probably heard Kamala's father is white from the Russian disinformation campaign for Trump they are doing on the internet to sow discord among us.

I've seen a picture of Kamala's father and he is a Black man....

1726982596021.png

Kamala and her "real" dad look just alike from the long face to the same nose. Her sister Maya's dad is a black man who has a round face.

Last edited:
imrs.php

Janet Jackson is right. Kamala Harris' dad, Donald J. Harris, was a white Jamaican of Irish descent. Jamaica was once an Irish colony and Irish Jamaicans are the second-largest ethnic group in Jamaica, after Afro-Jamaicans.

Notable Jamaicans of Irish descent
Bromley Armstrong, black Canadian civil rights leader
Sir Alexander Bustamante, national hero and first prime minister of Jamaica
Donald J. Harris, Jamaican and American economist
Kamala Harris

John Hearne, novelist, journalist, and teacher
Claude McKay, poet laureate
Clinton Morrison, footballer for the Republic of Ireland national team
William O'Brien, 2nd Earl of Inchiquin, military officer and colonial administrator
Kalvin Phillips, footballer for the English national team
Ryan Shakes, internet celebrity
SPOT, rapper
Dillian Whyte, heavyweight boxer

Last edited:
She probably heard Kamala's father is white from the Russian disinformation campaign for Trump they are doing on the internet to sow discord among us.

I've seen a picture of Kamala's father and he is a Black man....
you saw a picture of Maya's dad (Kampala's younger sister) but Kamala has a different dad who is white. We are telling you the truth.

imrs.php

Janet Jackson is right. Kamala Harris' dad, Donald J. Harris, was a white Jamaican of Irish descent. Jamaica was once an Irish colony and Irish Jamaicans are the second-largest ethnic group in Jamaica, after Afro-Jamaicans.

Notable Jamaicans of Irish descent
Bromley Armstrong, black Canadian civil rights leader
Sir Alexander Bustamante, national hero and first prime minister of Jamaica
Donald J. Harris, Jamaican and American economist
Kamala Harris

John Hearne, novelist, journalist, and teacher
Claude McKay, poet laureate
Clinton Morrison, footballer for the Republic of Ireland national team
William O'Brien, 2nd Earl of Inchiquin, military officer and colonial administrator
Kalvin Phillips, footballer for the English national team
Ryan Shakes, internet celebrity
SPOT, rapper
Dillian Whyte, heavyweight boxer

The dude in the middle is definitely her.
If the point is that she has no black American blood? That's true, just like Obama.
Herman Cain had Black American blood. He got done wrong.
The middle guy is "black", he's Jamaican redbone.
Harris being a "natural-born American" is pretty sketch.

Last edited:
Camel Hairless herself said she's Indian. Did she lie?
She's a mutt who's direct ancestors are notorious slave drivers. But that was a long time ago.

What is notable is that she personally endorsed, supported and implemented the enslavement of black prisoners who were due for parole.

Last edited:
She's a mutt who's direct ancestors are notorious slave drivers. But that was a long time ago.

What is notable is that she personally supported and implemented the enslavement of black prisoners who were due for parole.
Camel Hairless has quite a few despicable characteristics.

Tricky part is all they ever say about Kamala's dad is that he is from Jamaica, but they never mention his race.

Just because you are from Africa does not mean you are black.
Yup, he is a Martian. Satisfied? Will that help you sleep at night? :itsok:

Added Jackson, “Her father’s white, that’s what I was told. I mean, I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white.” She didn’t elaborate on where she’d heard this information, which is false. Harris is both Black and Indian. Her father, Donald J. Harris, came to the U.S. from Jamaica. Her mother, the late Shyamala Gopalan, came to the U.S. from India.​

Even the fact checker is an idiot. Her father is Jamaican but HIS mother was white. So assuming Harris' grandfather was 100% African (true Jamaicans were eradicated long ago and essentially replaced by african slaves), that would only make her father 50% black. As to the mother, India is considered a caucasian race, their roots being arya-iranian. So that makes Harris AT BEST, 25% black African and 75% white caucasian.

Trump has made mention several times that "Kamala all of a sudden became black"

Trump knows her father is white, but he would not mention it. God is using Janet Jackson to spread the truth. Liberals will call her a liar, but Janet is telling the truth.
Well, at least by starting this thread, everyone now knows you are a retard.

Forum List

Back