January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

You still have been utterly impotent in substantiating your fraudulent claim that i have lied about anything.

It is obvious that you can't. The dogma of the cult of trumpery eschews facts whenever they do not accrue to the glory of their Cry Baby Loser.
You have not substantiated any claim you make, only refer to the bogus "committee" for what you claim to be facts. Even after they have been proven multiple times to be liars, just like you.

You have not substantiated any claim you make, only refer to the bogus "committee" for what you claim to be facts. Even after they have been proven multiple times to be liars, just like you.
Wasn`t the Secret Service supposed to testify under oath about Trump not trying to grab a steering wheel? Not only didn`t they testify, they deleted their texts from that day. So much for your `liars` claim. Do you have anything else?

Wasn`t the Secret Service supposed to testify under oath about Trump not trying to grab a steering wheel? Not only didn`t they testify, they deleted their texts from that day. So much for your `liars` claim. Do you have anything else?
The Secret Service has never been called on to testify. You believe another lie from your lying masters.

as for deleted messages, apparently you claim to not remember someone named Hillary Clinton. What she did is okay because she is a democrat. Two sets of rules as usual.

So much for your claim to being truthful. A lie as always.

You may want to get your facts straight for once.

No one is watching that Clown show, except the hardcore Left partisans or those paid to watch because of their job.

Peach Mints 3.0 is for the "Useful Idiot" crowed that will believe and repeat anything the MSM and Democratic Party spew.

No one is watching that Clown show, except the hardcore Left partisans or those paid to watch because of their job.

Peach Mints 3.0 is for the "Useful Idiot" crowed that will believe and repeat anything the MSM and Democratic Party spew.

Well that's not true. The Department of Justice is paying very close attention.

The DOJ has been attacking Trump repeatedly for years with zero success. See the SDNY and their recent retraction after attacking Trump for years. The DOJ has become a joke too with Garland at the helm they are truly the unconstitutional scumbags we knew them to be. They actually arrested a man, put him in leg irons, at an airport where he was flying domestically, because of January 6. Note, he was nowhere near the Capitol and they have no evidence that supports he did anything wrong.

Just as you "share" your continuous lies and opinions as truth? Did not know that I needed your permission to do anything. But then you must consider yourself to be so superior that everyone needs your permission to even breathe.

BTW, I see that you ignored the second part of the question as it would prove just how biased you are. Nice of you to admit that you are full of it.
So, you are unable to cite a single instance of my having stated anything that is false. I knew that, of course, but only thought it right to give you the opportunity.

The sworn testimonies of Trump regime insiders will continue on Thursday, promising to present the most compelling evidence yet of Loser Trump’s dereliction of duty on the day of his Jan. 6 goon attack, with new witnesses detailing his failure to call off his goons storming the Capitol as he pleasured himself by watching the national disgrace on television for three hours.

Thursday, July 21st at 8:00pm ET

Be sure to tune in!
R.gif

WALL IRONY: The fraud promised to make Mexico pay for a "big, beautiful wall." Now, he's squirming as they close in from all sides.

giphy.gif

Four walls to hear me
Four walls to see
Four walls too hear me

Closing in on me

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.17.55 AM.png

So, you are unable to cite a single instance of my having stated anything that is false. I knew that, of course, but only thought it right to give you the opportunity.

The sworn testimonies of Trump regime insiders will continue on Thursday, promising to present the most compelling evidence yet of Loser Trump’s dereliction of duty on the day of his Jan. 6 goon attack, with new witnesses detailing his failure to call off his goons storming the Capitol as he pleasured himself by watching the national disgrace on television for three hours.

Thursday, July 21st at 8:00pm ET

Be sure to tune in!

WALL IRONY: The fraud promised to make Mexico pay for a "big, beautiful wall." Now, he's squirming as they close in from all sides.

View attachment 671566
Four walls to hear me
Four walls to see
Four walls too hear me

Closing in on me

View attachment 671571
Everything that you post on this subject is false. I don't want to take the time to pick just one so I direct you to just look at your posting history.

And you continue to take hearsay as proof of agrees with what you have taken as your point of view. Zero proof of your claims provided by you, just more hearsay. Not only are you a liar but continue to prove that you are a fool. Refusing to believe anything that others say could possibly have any merit, you just continue to spew schmidlap crap and demand that all believe you. Hint: it is not working and never will.

The DOJ has been attacking Trump repeatedly for years with zero success. See the SDNY and their recent retraction after attacking Trump for years. The DOJ has become a joke too with Garland at the helm they are truly the unconstitutional scumbags we knew them to be. They actually arrested a man, put him in leg irons, at an airport where he was flying domestically, because of January 6. Note, he was nowhere near the Capitol and they have no evidence that supports he did anything wrong.

LOL

... and still, the Department of Justice is paying close attention to the hearings. They already seized Eastman's cell phone as part of their investigation.

they are truly the unconstitutional scumbags
"unconstitutional"??????
How so?
In one instance? A handful? Or endemic to the Department?
How do you know?

Batter up, poster HB.

===========================================================
And you continue to take hearsay as proof

I hate to get between any of these tit4tat exchanges,but.......but exactly what "hearsay" is the good poster Catman referencing?

While they ignore mobs outside of Supreme Court Justices homes? Merrick Garland is a joke. He doesn't believe in equal protection under the law...he doesn't even believe in upholding the law!

While they ignore mobs outside of Supreme Court Justices homes? Merrick Garland is a joke. He doesn't believe in equal protection under the law...he doesn't even believe in upholding the law!

Could be because United States v. Grace ruled that picketing or parading on the sidewalk in front of the Supreme Court building is protected by the First Amendment. And since 18 U.S. Code § 1507 doesn't differentiate the Supreme Court building with a justice's private residence, seems Grace could apply since the protesters were on the sidewalk.

Could be because United States v. Grace ruled that picketing or parading on the sidewalk in front of the Supreme Court building is protected by the First Amendment. And since 18 U.S. Code § 1507 doesn't differentiate the Supreme Court building with a justice's private residence, seems Grace could apply since the protesters were on the sidewalk.
Do you really not see the difference between a protest at the Supreme Court itself and liberals protesting at Justices homes and even worse...stalking them whenever they are out in public by offering a bounty on them? That is an OBVIOUS violation of the law and Merrick Garland knows it! What you're seeing is selective enforcement.

Everything that you post on this subject is false. I don't want to take the time to pick just one so I direct you to just look at your posting history.
Obviously, you cannot back up your fake claim by citing anything to back up your fake claim.
And you continue to take hearsay as proof of agrees with what you have taken as your point of view.
I cite the sworn testimony of Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders, both first-hand accounts as well as what they have been told, clearly indicating which it is.

Meanwhile, everything that the Cry Baby Loser and his bum kissers spews is "hearsay" because he's afraid to testify under oath or allow his bum kissers to do so.

Do you really not see the difference between a protest at the Supreme Court itself and liberals protesting at Justices homes and even worse...stalking them whenever they are out in public by offering a bounty on them?
Trump's goon attack on the Capitol is a direct assault upon democracy.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Trump bum kissers desperately try to contrive equivalencies, but there are none.
... and the President did not pleasure himself by watching the abortion-ruling protestors on tv for hours, and then tell them he loved them.

".....by offering a bounty on them?"

If I may ask, what is the nature of this "bounty" you keep referencing?

Money for their head?
Scalp?
Ear?

Or simply their location so that protesters can assemble and let the Associate Justice know they are unhappy with a decision. I think an argument can be made that both acts are protected from government interference by the 1st Amendment.

I am absolutely positive of that, I think.

Trump's goon attack on the Capitol is a direct assault upon democracy.

View attachment 671801
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Trump bum kissers desperately try to contrive equivalencies, but there are none.
... and the President did not pleasure himself by watching the abortion-ruling protestors on tv for hours, and then tell them he loved them.
It was a protest that got out of control because the people in charge of security at the Capital didn't do their jobs...a protest that didn't even last 24 hours!
If that was an assault on democracy what were the riots that took place all across the country for the better part of a year?

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why stalking Supreme Court Justices ISN'T a direct assault on our system of government?

Forum List

Back