January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

I already showed you.
No, you showed me a ruling by the Supreme Court that said protests at the Supreme Court that stayed on the sidewalk were protected by the First Amendment. You didn't show a Supreme Court ruling that allowed the intimidation of judges at their homes. Care to try again?

How can you live with yourself being such an unabashed liar? I myself have shown this to you in the past...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

... meaning you know what you're saying is a lie.

There's the video...where in that is ANY police or secret service people yelling get back prior to the shooting of Babbitt?

The only thing that you are "totally open" to is your own lies and bullshit.

Has Epps ever been questioned or arrested after the videos of his participation? No? I guess that makes you the biggest liar in this conversation. No surprise.

Yes, he was questioned by the 1/6 committee.

There's the video...where in that is ANY police or secret service people yelling get back prior to the shooting of Babbitt?

Again, that you can't hear it doesn't mean thd police didn't warn them to get back. They did, according to thd guy standing g right next to Ashes Targetpractice.

A pity you can't post without lying.

No, you showed me a ruling by the Supreme Court that said protests at the Supreme Court that stayed on the sidewalk were protected by the First Amendment. You didn't show a Supreme Court ruling that allowed the intimidation of judges at their homes. Care to try again?

And I showed you the law you're talking about doesn't differentiate between thd Supreme Court building and a private resident. Still, the Supreme Court ruled people have a First Amendment right to protest on a public sidewalk. That's why no one was arrested. Those who are smarter than you knew such charges would never stick.

So destruction of property is now justification for execution to you on the left? Where was that during the year plus of liberal riots that destroyed billions of dollars of businesses and public infrastructure? How many unarmed protesters were shot at THOSE protests by Police for destroying property? Was there one?
The make their own rules for whatever emotion happens to grab them at any given moment.

IOW, they are seriously emotionally underdeveloped and insist on being treated as what they are -- children who refuse to even try to grow up.

Again, that you can't hear it doesn't mean thd police didn't warn them to get back. They did, according to thd guy standing g right next to Ashes Targetpractice.

A pity you can't post without lying.
Wait a minute. You now claim that even though there is ZERO evidence of anyone warning the protesters to get back in video clips where you can quite clearly hear everything that's being said...that we should instead rely on the recollections of someone who was there? That's laughable! "Eye witness" accounts of what happened in a high stress situation are notorious for being wrong! That's a fact! When we have video and we have audio of what happened...then we KNOW what actually took place! Look and listen to the video clips. Tell me where there is a Police officer telling the protesters to get back right before Babbitt was shot! You can't BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST!

And I showed you the law you're talking about doesn't differentiate between thd Supreme Court building and a private resident. Still, the Supreme Court ruled people have a First Amendment right to protest on a public sidewalk. That's why no one was arrested. Those who are smarter than you knew such charges would never stick.
So where did the Supreme Court rule that people have the right to intimidate judges?

Wait a minute. You now claim that even though there is ZERO evidence of anyone warning the protesters to get back in video clips where you can quite clearly hear everything that's being said...that we should instead rely on the recollections of someone who was there? That's laughable! "Eye witness" accounts of what happened in a high stress situation are notorious for being wrong! That's a fact! When we have video and we have audio of what happened...then we KNOW what actually took place! Look and listen to the video clips. Tell me where there is a Police officer telling the protesters to get back right before Babbitt was shot! You can't BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST!

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

Who would know better than someone who was there? A Trump supporter, no less. He wasn't told police warned the mob to get back. He didn't see it on the news. The ONLY way he could have known that is if he heard it.

She was warned. She ignored the warnings. She committed suicide by cop.

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

Who would know better than someone who was there? A Trump supporter, no less. He wasn't told police warned the mob to get back. He didn't see it on the news. The ONLY way he could have known that is if he heard it.

She was warned. She ignored the warnings. She committed suicide by cop.
Who would know better? ANYONE WHO LISTENED TO THE AUDIO AS THEY WATCHED THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF WHAT TOOK PLACE!!!

Ask any cop about the accuracy of "eye witness" accounts, Faun! They are notoriously inaccurate.

We know EXACTLY what was said and what was done because we can SEE it and we can HEAR it! Duh?

Where they ruled people have a First Amendment right to protest on a public sidewalk; which is where the Kavanaugh protesters remained.
Once again...people having a First Amendment right to protest on a public sidewalk doesn't mean that they have a First Amendment right to intimidate judges! There is a Federal law prohibiting that! Show me where the Supreme Court overruled THAT Federal law!

Who would know better? ANYONE WHO LISTENED TO THE AUDIO AS THEY WATCHED THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF WHAT TOOK PLACE!!!

Ask any cop about the accuracy of "eye witness" accounts, Faun! They are notoriously inaccurate.

We know EXACTLY what was said and what was done because we can SEE it and we can HEAR it! Duh?

Audio doesn't capture everything. That's obvious listening to the various videos from that area where somethings heard on one video are not heard on another.

Regardless, Baranyi said he heard police warn the crowd to 'get back.' The exact same warning police said they issued.

That is because it would not match their fairytale about what happened. The truth is their enemy.

Once again...people having a First Amendment right to protest on a public sidewalk doesn't mean that they have a First Amendment right to intimidate judges! There is a Federal law prohibiting that! Show me where the Supreme Court overruled THAT Federal law!

The Supreme Court says they do.

Today's hearing was a total and thorough take down of the biggest liar to ever try and steal an election. Attorney General Barr and many others threw daggers into Trump's claims of a "stolen election." Despite the best efforts of his Cult members, his efforts to steal the win from President Biden failed miserably, in the courts and the court of public opinion.

It's now up to Attorney General Garland to deal with Trump via an aggressive prosecution of his sedition efforts! Locking him up lets him off easy! Bigly!!!
donald-trump-fake-news.gif

Forum List

Back