January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

She's dead, full stop.

What she granted to the cop would have been too good to be true!

Ya'all are just whining about Rittenhouse justice coming home to roost.

America granted Rittenhouse the right to kill, as did America grant this cop an even greater and safer right.
Murder tend to make one full dead straw grabber

She was NOT on the floor when shot.
She was breaching the window.
Her feet were in the window of the door, 3 feet from the floor, and one step away from entrance to the chamber.
What chamber? She was nowhere near the chamber where Congress was who were evacuated by then anyway. Murder for political gain is terrorism. Add that to traitor and there you are.

View attachment 884287

View attachment 884289

The door in the upper image is the door to the House chamber on the other side of the door to the Speakers Lobby, the lower image is Babbitt climbing through that door.

Looks closer than a football field to the chamber to me.

WW
One locked door and an entry door that was already open on the inside. About 20 feet..and you are on the balcony of the floor of the House.
She would have unlocked those doors and let the mob in.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

FxVkmafWIAArorS.jpg

Ashli dumb bitch fucked around and found out.
She depended on an agreement that was made for both sides to not shoot.
That's the reason why it was so conspicuously startling to see her crawl straight into certain death. She should have thought about what was going on in the mind of a black police officer that was being handed the opportunity of his life.

That's my opinion.

What chamber? She was nowhere near the chamber where Congress was who were evacuated by then anyway. Murder for political gain is terrorism. Add that to traitor and there you are.
Bullshit. She was 20 feet away from the door that leads to the balcony of the floor of the House..and they were still evacuating.
She got popped. And that gave pause to the rest of the urchins.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Freaking cowardly piece of crap.
Unarmed woman....wow what a he man!

She was a football field length away from the chamber doors with several other fully secured doors to pass through first.

Bullshit. She was 20 feet away from the door that leads to the balcony of the floor of the House..and they were still evacuating.
She got popped. And that gave pause to the rest of the urchins.
Popped by a coward....well at least the public knows who now.

One locked door and an entry door that was already open on the inside. About 20 feet..and you are on the balcony of the floor of the House.
She would have unlocked those doors and let the mob in.

A 5 foot two woman turns into the Hulk, right? What a stupid dickhead.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another dimocrap scumbag using USMB as a tool to collect data on its users to report to the FBI?

Is that why USMB is here? Is USMB a sort of 'Honey Pot'? Is it used by the FBI to find out who is Pro American and Patriotic so the Stasi scum in here can report it to the FBI?

It's starting to look that way.
Yes. Keep talking.

She was a football field length away from the chamber doors with several other fully secured doors to pass through first.
Doesn't matter if she was 2 feet...the shooter was as coward. Shoot an unarmed woman!

It has been 2 years and no one has explain to me how that protest nearly took control of the USA.

Explain specifically how that would have happened.

Biden claimed you need F15s and nukes to take over America. This protest did not.

SO BY BIDENS OWN ADMISSION, THIS WAS NO INSURRECTION.

She was NOT on the floor when shot.
She was breaching the window.
Her feet were in the window of the door, 3 feet from the floor, and one step away from entrance to the chamber.
See when an adult human body goes through a jagged broken glass window they don’t land in the inside full erect on two feet. You end up sliding in and land on all fours. She was attempting to get to her feet when murdered.

I sometimes think about Ashli freezing in Hell, and it always cheers me up.

Yes, freezing. Traitors go to the icy ninth circle.

It also cheers me up to know that many other MAGA traitors have joined her and will keep joining her.
I will be happy to see The Idiot in the whitehouse in jail for subverting our immigration laws to destroy our cities while millions of homeless Americans can get little help. Democrats dont care about the homeless because they do not VOTE but illegals will.

Forum List

Back