January 6 probe fizzing out?

Exactly. That's the hypocrisy. A rioter invades the House, they get shot. A burglar enters your house, you shoot them. I would do the same.

No difference.

And yet you mourn and moan over the insurrectionist being shot

How do you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?
When did I moan over anyone? I just prefer the media and dems handle rioters......people with guns, people that burn buildings down......Jan 6 was a bunch of hijacks that didn't kill anyone nor did they destroy any buildings........

Oh you missed the riots last yeah....
Yeah?
..so you don't know who Kyle Rittenhouse is?
Pop and Fresh is on the hook for murder last I heard.... Blob supporters have a bad habit of violence and getting arrested.
Funny how immediately when Joe Biden was President that all of a sudden police brutality was fixed..........its a miracle!
Biden is just a superior man, father, and president to your blob.

You yourself know this to be true.

Yeah?

Pop and Fresh is on the hook for murder last I heard.... Blob supporters have a bad habit of violence and getting arrested.

Biden is just a superior man, father, and president to your blob.

You yourself know this to be true.
So you are OK with democrats burning down cities and killing people.......got it

I just checked...all four cities are still there.

Is it okay if you just lie a little?
OMG you are a retard....so you do approve of burning cities and killing people....and if ANTIFA and BLM attack cops, it's ok........

Now we know where you stand......Violence forever!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG you are a retard....so you do approve of burning cities and killing people....and if ANTIFA and BLM attack cops, it's ok........
OMG you are a retard....so you do approve of breaking windows and killing people....and if trump supporters and the Proud Boys attack cops, it's ok........

Cops and veterans are not immune to being wackjobs.
Then they need to punished into submission to the Constitution until they start respecting our rights.
Stop with the conspiracy bullshit.
The gun control shit needs to stop. Cops need to stop telling lies under oath, and slandering innocent folks with that mental health bullshit. If you leftists weren't so full of shit in a court of law all the time and we had our own guns in our own hands and the crooks on the wrong side of the law weren't so eager to arrest us for fines and prison time at every opportunity, then we might start discounting conspiracies. Until then, ciao!

Forum List

Back