January 6 probe fizzing out?

A majority of this crime is drug related. Remind me, which US cities grow poppy and coca? Plenty of room for the feds, but I guess racist Biden doesn't care.
Again, local crime only becomes a national issue if a Democrat is president... you've made your position clear. Thanks.

Really...no proof? So NAZI Germany was not evil?
It was herrendous and was put down; just like the Confederacy was herrendous and put down like a mangy mutt.

Those who pine for the days of NAZI Germany as well as the Confederacy are blob supporters. Coincidence? I think not. So why don't you take a long goose stepping walk on a short pier

It was herrendous and was put down; just like the Confederacy was herrendous and put down like a mangy mutt.

Those who pine for the days of NAZI Germany as well as the Confederacy are blob supporters. Coincidence? I think not. So why don't you take a long goose stepping walk on a short pier
Well you guys do the same things as Nazis

ban any other books today?
force medical procedures against their will?
Riot
and harass any republicans eating dinner?

Well you guys do the same things as Nazis

ban any other books today?
Conservatives are constantly banning material from libraries across the nation.
force medical procedures against their will?
Like the sonogram requirement passed by conservatives?

Like you guys did on 1/6/2021?
and harass any republicans eating dinner?
Did you have dinner tonight? Did anyone harrass you?

Meanwhile back in reality.....

Trump Supporters:

1632977001532.png

1632977032435.png

Its not a coincidence that both herrendous murderous regimes now fully support your cult leader.

On a personal note, thank you so much for bringing up NAZI's. Its been incredibly easy making you look like a dumbass....but I have to admit, I've had alot of help from you.

5ap.gif

Last edited:
Trump offered aid, Democrats refused him. Gang crime is organized crime, but I guess finding trespassers is all the feds are capable of these days.
Again, local crime only becomes a national issue if a Democrat is president... you've made your position clear. Thanks.

🥱

i know they were…i said that…seems like a giant waste of money for mainly trespassing tickets

Trespassing my foot. Why are you playing down the greatest and only insurrection ever in history to destroy democracy by the party you support.
Why cant you take responsibility?

Then you call it trespassing. Are you so desperate you will resort to lies to dismiss it?
The whole world called it an attempted smashing of democracy but a Neville nobody going no where lije you disagrees. You're as dumb as dogshit and won't accept as a Republican are partly responsible.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

Trump's goon attack on Congress cannot be swept under the rug,
Sure it can... [attempted diversion follows.]
In fact, hundreds of Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and indicted.

Trump goons are confessing and being convicted.

Trump goons' prosecutions will occupy the courts for many months to come.

Concurrently, a congressional investigation is determined to expose who were complicit in the planning of the Trump goons' attack.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 7.38.40 AM.png

Trump goon strategy is doomed to failure.
Americans will defend democracy, and not allow this to happen again.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 7.42.07 AM.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Conservatives are constantly banning material from libraries across the nation.

Like the sonogram requirement passed by conservatives?

Like you guys did on 1/6/2021?

Did you have dinner tonight? Did anyone harrass you?

Meanwhile back in reality.....

Trump Supporters:

View attachment 545398
View attachment 545399

Its not a coincidence that both herrendous murderous regimes now fully support your cult leader.

On a personal note, thank you so much for bringing up NAZI's. Its been incredibly easy making you look like a dumbass....but I have to admit, I've had alot of help from you.

5ap.gif

Show me republicans making this kind of speech:

You don't remember this:

Jan 6ths wasn't nearly as bad as this:

and for years.....you guys posted article after article on Richard Spencer....who did he endorse in the last election??????
"I voted straight Dem," Spencer wrote

To hell with libertarian ideology. I'm a libertarian when I want to be
Hint: HE never was a liberatarian

He believes in policies of the left.....Mecicare for all is NOT libertarian

Last edited:
Trump's goon attack on Congress cannot be swept under the rug,

In fact, hundreds of Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and indicted.

Trump goons are confessing and being convicted.

Trump goons' prosecutions will occupy the courts for many months to come.

Concurrently, a congressional investigation is determined to expose who were complicit in the planning of the Trump goons' attack.

View attachment 545521
Trump goon strategy is doomed to failure.
Americans will defend democracy, and not allow this to happen again.

HAHAH smeared poop........the dems are ok with people just shitting anywhere, what's the difference?

Show me republicans making this kind of speech:

You don't remember this:

Jan 6ths wasn't nearly as bad as this:

and for years.....you guys posted article after article on Richard Spencer....who did he endorse in the last election??????
"I voted straight Dem," Spencer wrote

To hell with libertarian ideology. I'm a libertarian when I want to be
Hint: HE never was a liberatarian

He believes in policies of the left.....Mecicare for all is NOT libertarian

keep up your delusion, here is reality:

Cherry picked videos....kook sites...all you have.
Fuck off troll....those were videos shown on the news.......and you can't refute them...Jan 6th, was nothing like that.....not even close to as bad.......so fuck off about a few bruised egos.........when you guys did real damage and harrassed regular people for no fucking reason......

The increase in murders is thousands of actual dead people. Glad to see you folks have your priorities straight. Bravo!
1,000 police officers were assaulted during Trump's putsch, 140 were injured, and 1 was killed.

Blue lives matter, my ass.

Forum List

Back