January 6 ‘was a coup organized by the president’, says Jamie Raskin

“This was a coup organized by the president against the vice-president and against the Congress in order to overturn the 2020 presidential election,” Raskin said in an interview with the Guardian, Reuters news agency and the Climate One radio program.

Public hearings is the way forward.

I do like Mr Raskin. There are many films of him schooling dopey goppers like Gym Jordan.
It looks like we are starting to get to the meat of the matter. All Americans will welcome this.

What a find, right? An article by a lefty condemning President Trump! I am surprised you could find such an out on the limb opinion as this from a lefty and you, a lefty, would agree with it! How rare and so strange!

Adam Shifty only found parody, Vance found nothing after going to the sCoTuS, Mueller found nothing, Obama, Xiden and Nancy P found nothing….more nothing…nobody has been investigated more then Trump and nobody has come up cleaner
Trump should be in prison for his stop the steal antics which has done so much to undermine democracy without any evidence at all.

The truth of it is that he couldnt take his beating.

Those who support him after his antics really need psychiatric help or shipping back to Russia.

I think that is excatly what some people want. A two party state needs both parties to respect the democratis process.
I think that the American system of making the president the 'commander in chief' is fatallly flawed.
In the same way the king or queen of England needed to be taken down to the status of a figurehead only.
Both Biden and Trump speak loudly for the problem. Although I think that there has to be a lot of pretending when issues such as starting another war need to be decided.

Trump should be in prison for his stop the steal antics which has done so much to undermine democracy without any evidence at all.

Those who support him after his antics really need psychiatric help or shipping back to Russia.

What a find, right? An article by a lefty condemning President Trump! I am surprised you could find such an out on the limb opinion as this from a lefty and you, a lefty, would agree with it! How rare and so strange!
Its an important event and its current. Raskins committee is bipartisan so what he says has weight.
Maybe you dont like bad news ?

I think that the American system of making the president the 'commander in chief' is fatallly flawed.
In the same way the king or queen of England needed to be taken down to the status of a figurehead only.
Both Biden and Trump speak loudly for the problem. Although I think that there has to be a lot of pretending when issues such as starting another war need to be decided.
The UK is in as big a mess. The queen has no power and we have a crook in power who is his own judge and jury.

We will need changes to our system because it is based on people being generally honest.

Johnson is the most corrupt PM since Walpole and his party has common ground with him in colluding.

I also believe Trump ran a coach and horses through the US constitution as well. Same issue.

Constitutions which rely on honesty and good faith cannot stand in the age of trump or johnson.

The UK is in as big a mess. The queen has no power and we have a crook in power who is his own judge and jury.

We will need changes to our system because it is based on people being generally honest.

Johnson is the most corrupt PM since Walpole and his party has common ground with him in colluding.

I also believe Trump ran a coach and horses through the US constitution as well. Same issue.

Constitutions which rely on honesty and good faith cannot stand in the age of trump or johnson.
Trump supported the Constitution in all his plans and programs looneybin.

Its an important event and its current. Raskins committee is bipartisan so what he says has weight.
Maybe you dont like bad news ?
I don't care what the news is, you have a partisan member spouting partisan BS, just try him and either convict or not.

The whole issue needs to be tried and ended. The same BS happens with Hillary, over and over again. It is old, tiresome and the reason Congress is so confrontational. You partisan pieces of crap that want party over America are sick SOBs.

I don't care what the news is, you have a partisan member spouting partisan BS, just try him and either convict or not.

The whole issue needs to be tried and ended. The same BS happens with Hillary, over and over again. It is old, tiresome and the reason Congress is so confrontational. You partisan pieces of crap that want party over America are sick SOBs.
I get annoyed by this as well. For a nation that is guaranteed a "speedy and public trial," it does feel like I'm reading a lot about trials still going on for things that happened a year and a half ago.

Its a big deal and they need to get it right. of course trump could have co-operated and reduced the time taken.

I get annoyed by this as well. For a nation that is guaranteed a "speedy and public trial," it does feel like I'm reading a lot about trials still going on for things that happened a year and a half ago.
For a nation that is guaranteed a "speedy and public trial,
speedy?

a little too speedy in Trumps case.

6 days from the incident, to a guilty verdict in the House?

If he had shot someone on Fifth Ave, the trial convicting him would have taken more than 6 day.

Its a big deal and they need to get it right. of course trump could have co-operated and reduced the time taken.
And what happens after all this and nothing comes of any of this and then we just dig it up like we do Hillary every couple months?

I don't think that Congress nor a President wants to walk this walk, it will make all accountable and easily disposed of.

It's not a crime to believe the election was stolen.

Mont Co MD small timer who wants to close the right lane of major 3 lane roadways for bicycles and baby carriages

Forum List

Back