January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

All that is needed is a conviction on that charge and Trump will be constitutionally banned from holding any public office ever again.
Article I posted cited case law where that can not be done.
Framing him? I watched the events between 11.3.2020 and 1.7.2021. Appears to me he's not being framed.
What are you referring to? The defendants?

Hahaha, no you didn't. You posted an opinion piece speculating that the Amnesty Act might be used as a type as a defense. As anyone can see.
One of about ten other possibilities. Ultimately, congress would have to decide.
That case was about Congress not having the authority to change the Constitution. That has absolutely nothing to do with the 14th Amendment's disqualification to hold office.
She mentions this aspect:

Under the provisions of the 14th Amendment, Congress is authorized to pass laws to enforce its provisions. And in February 2021, one Democratic Congressman proposed House Bill 1405, providing for a “cause of action to remove and bar from holding office certain individuals who engage in insurrection or rebellion against the United States.”

HB 1405 hasn't been passed. So, an enforcement provison of the 14th hasn't been passed yet.

Departing Republican Nevada Secretary of State Reports That The Traitor Tried To Pressure Her For Votes. "I Stuck To The Law".

ecretary of State Barbara Cegavske sits for a rare interview in her high-ceilinged office in the historic state capitol building, wearing a sweater adorned with a sparkling Christmas tree. Nevada’s top election administrator has just wrapped up her staff holiday party — an event to which she invited her successor, a Democrat with whom she’s been in regular communication since the election to ensure a smooth transfer of power.

In the hyper-politicized world of elections, some have hailed the 71-year-old, termed-out Republican a hero of democracy for standing firm when members of her own party sought to overturn Nevada’s 2020 presidential results. She moderated the Zoom call where six electors cast votes for Joe Biden on Dec. 14, 2020 — the same day that another six self-declared electors stood outside the statehouse casting illegitimate votes for then-President Donald Trump, even though he lost the popular vote.

The very legality of the actual electors’ votes hinged, in part, on Cegavske’s presence at the ceremony. The Republicans who participated in the illegitimate ceremony without her, but apparently discussed trying to get her to join in, are under federal investigation.

MAGA will always have a lame bull shit excuse for their failures and you continue to prove that.
You oppose making making America great again? I see Biden does, also.

Coaching perps to plead to something that didn't happen. Just to further the agenda.
That is not "framing" anyone.
It is called standard operating procedure.
The events testified to obviously DID happen.

Pull your head out of your posterior!

That is not "framing" anyone.
It is called standard operating procedure.
The events testified to obviously DID happen.

Pull your head out of your posterior!
If it's suggested by prosecution and a public defender to falsely claim you were told or believed you were directed by Trump....you been trick f**ked for a political agenda.

Forum List

Back