January 6th downgraded to trespassing

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Which is exactly where it should have always been. I said it before and I Will continue to say that trespassing on federal property is just plain stupid. However the overreach of the DOJ in trying to pin insurrection on the protesters was just as stupid.

The people who cause property damage should be dealt with the way all property damage is dealt with. Make them pay for it.

And what part of Insurrection are you having trouble with? Is this your idea of a peaceful protesters?

The insurrection myth was used previously in court as Democratic secretaries of state sought to bar Trump from ballots under a meritless constitutional claim that was rejected unanimously by the Supreme Court.

Now the remaining charges are largely for trespass and unlawful entry into the Capitol. Yet, the myth will continue as a mantra in the media that this was an attempt to overthrow the government.

And what part of Insurrection are you having trouble with? Is this your idea of a peaceful protesters?
the political prisoner part Vrenn

~S~

Which is exactly where it should have always been. I said it before and I Will continue to say that trespassing on federal property is just plain stupid. However the overreach of the DOJ in trying to pin insurrection on the protesters was just as stupid.

The people who cause property damage should be dealt with the way all property damage is dealt with. Make them pay for it.

When the US implodes because of people "trespassing".... and you're living in a cave.....

They're letting people get away with something that's way more serious than trespassing.

And Trump supporters are showing that there's nothing they won't justify.

It is not trespassing for anyone to go up to anyone's front door of their house.

It's also not trespassing when someone goes up to the door, splinters it, forces entry and kicks the shit out of the people in there. But to many in here, that's just a peaceful gathering, right?

It is not trespassing for anyone to go up to anyone's front door of their house.
It is if you have signage but even then it's not criminal trespass in most places.

It is if you have signage but even then it's not criminal trespass in most places.

the signage is null and void once you request UPS, FedEx, Amazon, USPS, grocery, Uber pickups, Uber eats, etc.. deliveries.

read the fine print on home deliveries.

Last edited:
the signage is null and void once you request UPS, Amazon, USPS, grocery, Uber pickups, Uber eats, etc.. deliveries.

read the fine print on home deliveries.
I suspect so but that does not preclude (when signage is present) those that are unwanted like door to door salesmen, Jehovah witnesses, or the old "left over asphalt" guys.

Of course in Virginia we have very strong property rights laws.....Your rights may vary. ;)

As stated by DoJ, there were no defendants who were ONLY charged with this one offense. They were all charged with several.

The deeper point is that they were prosecuted much more vigorously than was warranted. Some deserved serious punishment for serious offenses, but others were merely trespassers, and were (and remain) treated as felons.

The initial partisan lie - that this was an "insurrection" - carried more weight than the actual truth.

i hope the defendants , most of who were sentenced far beyond what mere trespassing would assume, are all pardoned when Trump gets in

I'd also like to see Trump dismantle the DOJ and FBI for playing partisan politics

~S~
Why shouldn’t they be pardoned immediately, and released from prison? They are in there for a misdemeanor, while violent illegal aliens are released onto the streets after REAL crimes.

And let’s not forget that one of the trespassers, whose life was being destroyed by vindictive and hateful leftists, committed suicide.

There were some people who never even came close to the Capitol and ended up arrested because they were Republican voters. FACT. Marxists/Demofascists have ruined the country with their 3rd world hijinks.

There were some people who never even came close to the Capitol and ended up arrested because they were Republican voters. FACT. Marxists/Demofascists have ruined the country with their 3rd world hijinks.
This was all designed to show people what would happen if they didn’t go along with the narrative of The State Regime, and thus silence dissenters. It’s something one would find in a communist country.

1719751669796.png

If they sue the government then it wont do a damn thing to the Democrats. They need to class action all the J6 committee members for defamation of character and false imprisonment.
Starting with Pelosi.

And do it fast…. Make the charges public, and before the election. Let voters see what they are voting for if they continue to keep Dems in power.

Forum List

Back