🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Japan not taking in refugees; says it must look after its citizens first

Yes, Japan is homogenous and always has been. The US has not been in spite of the Far Right Racists.

Ok. So....when is the left starting it's smear campaign of calling Japanese people racist?

That DOES make them racist right?? Oh...no...that's different right?

Respectfully , I never like those kinda thoughts ShootsS . If the USA is stupid that doesn't mean that Japan has to also be stupid .

I agree.

Sounds like Japan is using it brains.

No way should those refugees be brought here. Just more assholes we taxpayers will get hosed to pay for.

Europe is already having problems with the Muslims they have let into their countries. No way should that happen here.

Our elected officials are so stupid it just boggles the mind.

Article is a month old but this issue is certainly a current event. Obozo says he's gonna take in 200,000 syrian welfare bums which means it will really be 2 million. If we have to do it so should every other wealthy nation.

sep 30 2015 UNITED NATIONS – Japan's prime minister said Tuesday that his nation needs to attend to its own demographic challenges posed by falling birth rates and an aging population before opening its doors to refugees.

He said Japan will provide $1.5 billion in emergency aid for refugees and for stabilization of communities facing upheaval. But speaking to reporters later Tuesday he poured cold water on the idea of Japan opening its doors to those fleeing.

"I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities by women, by elderly people and we must raise (the) birth rate. There are many things that we should do before accepting immigrants" - Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

Considering we're the reason behind all this, its the least we could do....but I suggest we take all these refugees and put them at the heels of GW's home turf, Texas!!!

Respectfully , I never like those kinda thoughts ShootsS . If the USA is stupid that doesn't mean that Japan has to also be stupid .

Fair is fair. Why should america and yurp be the safety valve for all the failed countries in the world.?

Fair is fair. Why should america and yurp be the safety valve for all the failed countries in the world.?

You, I thought Libetrals were saying for years how the US shouldn't be the world's 'policemen'. Well it shouldn't be the world's 'dumping ground' for illegals and Syrian refugees / ISIS terrorists, either.

Considering we're the reason behind all this, its the least we could do....but I suggest we take all these refugees and put them at the heels of GW's home turf, Texas!!!

No - we are not the reason. These are not refugees, just illegal invaders who want to escape their poverty by going on welfare in an advanced country.

Article is a month old but this issue is certainly a current event. Obozo says he's gonna take in 200,000 syrian welfare bums which means it will really be 2 million. If we have to do it so should every other wealthy nation.

sep 30 2015 UNITED NATIONS – Japan's prime minister said Tuesday that his nation needs to attend to its own demographic challenges posed by falling birth rates and an aging population before opening its doors to refugees.

He said Japan will provide $1.5 billion in emergency aid for refugees and for stabilization of communities facing upheaval. But speaking to reporters later Tuesday he poured cold water on the idea of Japan opening its doors to those fleeing.

"I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities by women, by elderly people and we must raise (the) birth rate. There are many things that we should do before accepting immigrants" - Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

Japan's always been xenophobic. It's why they have a population crisis.

No it is not.

The Japanese aren't idiots. They're not taking them in because they're well aware of the dangers of Islam and Muslims have for decades not been able to get a foothold in that country. The Chinese and the Russians are also starting to crack down on the Religion of Peace. The only idiots left are Americans and Europeans.

I don't believe in FAIRNESS , I believe in Sovereignty . Japan is doing things correctly . If the euro' and the USA wants to be stupid , well to heck with them ShootsSpeeder

and , me , I'm an American Conservative . Course I am older , I still care but I'm a lone person so I can't do much outside of voicing my opinion . Japan is doing things the way they should be done and in china there is enough trouble with their Chinese muslim population that japan can see what they would get with importation of muslims refugee / invaders .

I don't believe in FAIRNESS , I believe in Sovereignty . Japan is doing things correctly . If the euro' and the USA wants to be stupid , well to heck with them ShootsSpeeder

Exactly! A country's only obligation is to be fair to its own citizens and that's exactly what Japan is doing.

I agree.

Sounds like Japan is using it brains.

No way should those refugees be brought here. Just more assholes we taxpayers will get hosed to pay for.

Europe is already having problems with the Muslims they have let into their countries. No way should that happen here.

Our elected officials are so stupid it just boggles the mind.
not stupid , USA elected officials are COMPLICIT Claudette !! Complicit or Traitorous .

Ok libs....so....is Japan racist?

Now look at what you did to them..

broken_robot_by_psywing-d7t847p.png

Forum List

Back