Jared Fogle has his ass handed to him in prison

Pedo's are the lowest rung of the prison heirarchy.
He's gonna be getting the five dollar foot long every night.

Beating up on Pedos makes the "Ordinary Decent Criminals" feel like they are doing something right for once in their lives.

That being said, while I have no sympathy for the kid toucher, the Prison staff has a responsibility to keep him from getting his ass kicked.

Great, only that is not our justice system.

He's being judged by his 'peers'.
That has already happened and his punishment is being in prison, alive and well.

He was tried by honest people, and sent to prison.

Now he is being tried by his 'peers'.

Some COs will do their best to stop it.

Some will look the other way.
None should look the other way. That is not our system.

That has already happened and his punishment is being in prison, alive and well.

Hire robots instead of humans if you want that.

Works for me. That or COs with actual morals.

Do the job for a couple of years.

Then tell me about it.

Then tell me about it.
Changes nothing if you did it for 100 years.

Then tell me about it.

I was talking about you opening YOUR eyes.

Inmates have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
to devise ways to make shivs, smuggle in drugs, go over the wall, find a way to blackmail you, and get you fired if you're doing your job.

They know more about the prison than the person that designed it, and the people that built it.

They know the spots that the cameras can't see, how to hide what they dont' want found on a cursory investigation.

Til you've done the job, and survived it, dont' bother getting all high and mighty about things you're ignorant abut.

Then tell me about it.

I was talking about you opening YOUR eyes.

Inmates have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
to devise ways to make shivs, smuggle in drugs, go over the wall, find a way to blackmail you, and get you fired if you're doing your job.

They know more about the prison than the person that designed it, and the people that built it.

They know the spots that the cameras can't see, how to hide what they dont' want found on a cursory investigation.

Til you've done the job, and survived it, dont' bother getting all high and mighty about things you're ignorant abut.
My eyes are open, and I know it's a mess, but allowing it to continue to be so, and becoming part of it even, is unethical.

Hey, it's rough out here, and most of the girls no longer get raped is not an acceptable answer. Clear?

Your eyes are far from open.
Oh, they are so open that I no longer rationalize unethical and immoral behavior based on whether I like someone or not. I swear, none of you were ever taught two wrongs don't make a right?

Want a better prison, stop treating them as animals. Respect is earned, and mutual.

The first of many beatings to come.
Pedophile sandwich pitchman Jared Fogle was pummeled by a fellow inmate in a prison smackdown, according to a report.

The former Subway hawker, who is serving a 16-year sentence at Colorado’s Englewood FCI, was tackled and punched in the face by a 60-year-old armed robber, TMZ reported.
Steven Nigg, who is serving time on gun charges, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck after the recreation yard beatdown on Jan. 29, the site reported.

Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand, unleashed his barrage after reaching his boiling point over the number of child sex predators housed in the low-security facility, his relatives told TMZ.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/16/jared-fogle-beaten-up-by-vigilante-in-prison/
Good stuff. Now if they can get one of the Aryan gangs to rape him repeatedly all will be well.

Even Jesus in the Bible says that anyone who harms children should have a millstone (large rock) tied around their neck and thrown into the sea to drown. ....... :cool:

Even Jesus in the Bible says that anyone who harms children should have a millstone (large rock) tied around their neck and thrown into the sea to drown. ....... :cool:
Jesus said pray for your enemies and no one bothers with that...

Too bad for him he is not a hollywood actor, he would have been forgiven and praised by now.

I'd rather see Fogel stay around for a while and feel the rage of Bubba's 9" purple monster for a couple decades before he's cast in any sea.

sympathy o hell no.....i was hungry the other day and all they had in the damn walmart was a subway...no way...no way in hell...i feel sorry for the individual owners of subways
I know girls that were uncomfortable going to the campus Subway because his creepy ass was always in there.

Forum List

Back