Jared Fogle has his ass handed to him in prison

sympathy o hell no.....i was hungry the other day and all they had in the damn walmart was a subway...no way...no way in hell...i feel sorry for the individual owners of subways
You blame Subway for Fogle being a pre vert?
well subway of course. They hired him right? Should have maybe done a background check. Oh wait, if they did then this just shows background checks are crap.

hey paint your wagon, ever notice the treatment by the population in a facility toward a murderer and pedophile? DOH!!!!

That is your answer.

anyone consider that if you make the penalty the same for child molestation and murder ..there is no reason for the pervert not to kill the child?
Child molestation, as bad as it is, is not the same as murder.
it's worse.
Nope...
yep....
You're an idiot. You think the vast majority of people raped and molested would rather be dead, or have been killed instead of what happened? Fucking idiotic...

anyone consider that if you make the penalty the same for child molestation and murder ..there is no reason for the pervert not to kill the child?
it's worse.
Nope...
yep....
You're an idiot. You think the vast majority of people raped and molested would rather be dead, or have been killed instead of what happened? Fucking idiotic...
hahahahahahhahahahahhahha there you go reaching to change what I said. Hilarious.

hey paint, a pedophile is the lowest form of puke that exists in society. The fkn worse. ANd why murders and thieves beat the living crap out of them in the facilities. It is even beneath them and they know it.

Here is the guy who whipped his ass. Meet Mr. Nigg. Yes, he got beat up by a Nigg in prison lol.

32411F3A00000578-3494850-image-a-2_1458141192680.jpg

Pedophile Subway pitchman Jared Fogle 'is beaten up in prison'

Have you ever considered that if we just kill these fucking perverted animals the first time, they wont get to the next 299 victims?

The first of many beatings to come.

Pedophile sandwich pitchman Jared Fogle was pummeled by a fellow inmate in a prison smackdown, according to a report.

The former Subway hawker, who is serving a 16-year sentence at Colorado’s Englewood FCI, was tackled and punched in the face by a 60-year-old armed robber, TMZ reported.
Steven Nigg, who is serving time on gun charges, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck after the recreation yard beatdown on Jan. 29, the site reported.

Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand, unleashed his barrage after reaching his boiling point over the number of child sex predators housed in the low-security facility, his relatives told TMZ.

Jared Fogle beaten up by ‘vigilante’ in prison | New York Post

Trying to find some sympathy for him. On my desk? Nope. In one of my drawers? Nope. In my jacket pocket? Not there either.....
Sounds like Bush looking for WMD.

The first of many beatings to come.

Pedophile sandwich pitchman Jared Fogle was pummeled by a fellow inmate in a prison smackdown, according to a report.

The former Subway hawker, who is serving a 16-year sentence at Colorado’s Englewood FCI, was tackled and punched in the face by a 60-year-old armed robber, TMZ reported.
Steven Nigg, who is serving time on gun charges, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck after the recreation yard beatdown on Jan. 29, the site reported.

Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand, unleashed his barrage after reaching his boiling point over the number of child sex predators housed in the low-security facility, his relatives told TMZ.

Jared Fogle beaten up by ‘vigilante’ in prison | New York Post

Trying to find some sympathy for him. On my desk? Nope. In one of my drawers? Nope. In my jacket pocket? Not there either.....
Sounds like Bush looking for WMD.

No, they actually found some of those.

No it isn't but it can make those who are a victim of it wish that they were dead to where they do eventually commit suicide.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He was tried by honest people, and sent to prison.

Now he is being tried by his 'peers'.

Some COs will do their best to stop it.

Some will look the other way.
None should look the other way. That is not our system.

Hire robots instead of humans if you want that.
Works for me. That or COs with actual morals.

Do the job for a couple of years.

Then tell me about it.
Changes nothing if you did it for 100 years.
then why dont you become a CO and be those lowlifes guardian?......you can be considered the pedo's hero....

Even Jesus in the Bible says that anyone who harms children should have a millstone (large rock) tied around their neck and thrown into the sea to drown. ....... :cool:
Jesus said pray for your enemies and no one bothers with that...
yea pray that you dont molest little kids so you dont get that millstone around your neck and thrown into the sea....

Forum List

Back