Jared Kushner personally intervenes to save Saudis money against U.S. weapons manufacturer

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Trump's first trip to placate Saudi Arabia got an extra boost from Trump's son-in-law when he personally phoned the CEO of Lockheed Martin in order to save the Saudi's a few billion dollars in an arms deal. Trump is heavily invested in real estate in Saudi Arabia. During his campaign, Trump accused Saudi Arabia multiple times of being behind 9/11 and supported filing a lawsuit against them over it.

The Times reported that Kushner personally called the CEO of Lockheed Martin, Marillyn A. Hewson, to get the Saudis a better price on a sophisticated radar system that can shoot down ballistic missiles.

"As his guests watched slack-jawed, Ms. Hewson told him she would look into it," officials told The Times. While Kushner's intervention was unusual, it was not technically illegal.

Separately on Friday, the administration told Congress it would sell some $500 million in precision-guided munitions to Saudi Arabia.

Kushner personally intervened in $110 billion arms deal to get Saudi Arabia a better price

Gets more and more interesting. This admin will certainly make history, though not in a manner that they imagined.

And an American company landed the sale.

Good.
At a discount thanks to the orange dumbfuck's nepotism. Trump just sold weapons to the people he believes orchestrated 9/11, and saved them a few bucks while doing it.
And when Trump did it on AF 1 and F-35 trying to save taxpayers billions libs howled in protest
Yeah except he never did. Go ahead and post links to him saying he did, because I know you don't have any that confirm it. Dumb fucking rube.

Good.
At a discount thanks to the orange dumbfuck's nepotism. Trump just sold weapons to the people he believes orchestrated 9/11, and saved them a few bucks while doing it.
And when Trump did it on AF 1 and F-35 trying to save taxpayers billions libs howled in protest
Yeah except he never did. Go ahead and post links to him saying he did, because I know you don't have any that confirm it. Dumb fucking rube.
LMMAAOOOO each was a big story that now never happened,........outRAGE OVER Boeing CEO listening in on F-35 call.......
Trump calls boeing on AF 1 - Bing
Trump calls Lockheed over F35 cost - Bing

Good.
LMMAAOOOO each was a big story that now never happened,........outRAGE OVER Boeing CEO listening in on F-35 call.......
Oh so you can prove he "called" them. While they laugh their asses off to the bank as Trump proposes a budget to give them billions more dollars.

:rolleyes:

Good.
Oh so you can prove he "called" them. While they laugh their asses off to the bank as Trump proposes a budget to give them billions more dollars.

Billions less than before.......

No dumbass. He is increasing funding. He has promised them more of your tax money, while saving Saudi Arabia money. He campaigned on Saudi Arabia being responsible for 9/11, and now he is saving them money.

Fuck man. What will it take to get you off of Trump's orange nuts?

Good.

Well I got to tell you something. If I were a Lockheed Martin shareholder I would be PISSED. Your American company just got LESS MONEY, will make LESS PROFIT, because that little prick intervened. Hell, who's side is he on, the American public and it's companies or a bunch of freakin Saudi's?

No dumbass. He is increasing funding. He has promised them more of your tax money, while saving Saudi Arabia money. He campaigned on Saudi Arabia being responsible for 9/11, and now he is saving them money.

Fuck man. What will it take to get you off of Trump's orange nuts?
Increasing funding to buy more planes at less cost= billions less=supposedly better defence posture though that is open to argument of how good F-35 is......

Good.
And when Trump did it on AF 1 and F-35

save taxpayers billions libs howled in protest
job 21:34

Last edited:
Trump gives the people he believes were behind 9/11 a sweet deal on weapons because of his nepotism, and all you rubes can do is argue that he stiffed our defense contractors, with zero evidence or anything.

Pathetic.

Good.

So then you want to open the whole Bill Clinton let Bin Laden Go while taking Saudis Money for Favors? I don't see you or the Liberal Media calling for investigation.
Furthermore we classify this under you not grasping the situation. SAUDIS are buying these to protect against Iran aggression near it's borders and might need to protect others if Iran launches rockets with nukes
"thanks Obama" hope selling $200,000 persian gifted rugs for $4.4 million was worth it.

Good.

So then you want to open the whole Bill Clinton let Bin Laden Go while taking Saudis Money for Favors? I don't see you or the Liberal Media calling for investigation.

Sure go ahead. Anything we can do NOW to prevent evils being committed by Trump, of course.

Trump gives the people he believes were behind 9/11 a sweet deal on weapons because of his nepotism, and all you rubes can do is argue that he stiffed our defense contractors, with zero evidence or anything.

Pathetic.
Well we know from the movie THEM that radiation produces giant ants so anything is possible

Good.
So they should have been on the shit list since 2001. But now you're concerned. Bush didn't do anything, obie had a few years to do something...No big deal over the last eight years but dammit now we need to do something.

Good.

Sure go ahead. Anything we can do NOW to prevent evils being committed by Trump, of course.
So there it is. Anything Trump does is horrible. Obie going over there performing like a puppet is a-ok.

Get your shit together.

Saudi Arabia......isn't that the same country that donated millions to a certain Secretary of State's slush fund disguised as a "charitable foundation" that ran for president and declared herself a champion of women's rights? The same country that practices wahhabism, the most radical form of the islam religion that stones women and throws queers off of high buildings while being "ok" with pedophile practices of said "religion"???? Why yes, I believe it is.....

(snicker)

Forum List

Back