Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

I doubt it was thousands. Ten to twenty would be a more reasonable number.

I have never known an Oriental I did not like. When I told an Oriental woman I was dating, "I prefer Oriental women," she did not get angry at me.

She smiled and said, "You think we rare much more wonderful."

I first learned that Oriental girls existed when I was six or seven. I remember thinking, "Some white girls are pretty. Some are not. All Oriental girls are pretty."

Professor J. Philippe Rushton explained why Oriental women are so delightful in his essay, "Race Evolution, and Behavior." They have less testosterone than white women, who have much less than black women.

Professor Rushton explains that in my review of his essay and book by the same name.

:rolleyes:

Actually, it probably has more to do with a misogynistic society that sees white women - especially blonde ones - as the ultimate prize of success. Think OJ Simpson.

Except it's a crackpot theory.

The Black Death was a disaster for Europe. It hastened the demise of the Byzantine Empire. Undermind the Authority of the Catholic Church. Let to crackpot movements like the Phalgelists. (people who would whip themselves for their sins!) It also led to another round of "Let's kill the Jews" and rumors they were poisoning the wells.

People literally thought the world was coming to an end.
The black Death benefited survivors economically in ways that illustrate my point that fewer people mean that there is more of everything good go go around.

Long before I read A Farewell to Alms by Gregory Clark I was aware of the intellectual consensus that the Black Death cause incomes for working people in Europe to rise higher than ever before in history.

The black Death benefited survivors economically in ways that illustrate my point that fewer people mean that there is more of everything good go go around.

Long before I read A Farewell to Alms by Gregory Clark I was aware of the intellectual consensus that the Black Death cause incomes for working people in Europe to rise higher than ever before in history.
That’s Hemingway!

That is still fucking retarded. Whole nations were devastated by the Black Death.

Here's the underlying problem with that crackpot theory. At the time, 90% of the population was engaged in agriculture. Before modern farming techniques, the amount of land one peasant could farm was limited. So, fewer peasants meant, sure, they had more land, but they couldn't work it because of the manpower decline. True, wages went up, but so did inflation. (Something we are seeing now is that boomers are retiring in mass, but we don't have enough Gen Z to replace them.)

So many people died that much of the land was reforested, which in turn led to the Little Ice Age.

This of course, has nothing to do with the demographic crisis faced by Asian countries that stopped making enough babies. The problem with the Black Death is that it was an indiscriminate reducers of population. Just as many old people died as young people, and it was a time period when most people didn't live to see 50 to start with.

The problem Japan, Taiwan, and to a lesser degree China face right now, is that people living into their 80's is common. If you are lucky enough to live into your 70's, you aren't working, you are living off retirement and entitlements (AKA WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE). Which means you need a certain number of young people continuing to work to keep those programs afloat.

Yes, you do seem to have an affinity for crackpot writers.

That’s Hemingway!

Nope, that's "A Farewell to Arms". Clark wrote some crackpot book

Yes, you do seem to have an affinity for crackpot writers.
I read books. You don't seem to. You claim to have a college degree in history, but you do not make references to history. You are only capable of arguing at the bottom of this hierarchy:

PyramidofDisagreement.png

I read books. You don't seem to. You claim to have a college degree in history, but you do not make references to history. You are only capable of arguing at the bottom of this hierarchy:
You keep acting like you MERIT an academic conversation and not the mockery it gets.

1710247245538.png

I've actually taken college courses on the black death. I even have a book on it in my library. The Black Death by Philip Zeigler. I haven't cracked it in 30 years to be sure. Sure, he talks about the wage issue, but it's over shadowed by the pure human tragedy of half the population dying.

1710247830058.png

You keep acting like you MERIT an academic conversation and not the mockery it gets.

View attachment 916046

View attachment 916049
On the U.S. Message Board I am more esteemed than you are.

You mock what you cannot refute. You are incapable of having a civil, erudite discussion of a complex and controversial issue. With no evidence at all you think the races are equivalent in average, innate characteristics.

Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton prove you wrong with fact after well documented fact.

Professor Gregory Clark proves that a shrinking population benefits the living. An epidemic is more conducive to this than war because disease does not destroy buildings and infrastructure. A low birth rate, coupled with strict restrictions on immigration are less traumatic than disease.

erichoffer1-2x.jpg

Rudeness and force are all you have. I have facts and the knowledge that in the end truth prevails over wishful thinking and lies.

In his essay, "The Inequality Taboo," which appeared in the Jewish opinion journal Commentary, September 2005, Charles Murray wrote:

"specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm."

Last edited:
On the U.S. Message Board I am more esteemed than you are.
If you are coming to USMB for self-esteem, your life is even sadder than I think it is.

Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton prove you wrong with fact after well documented fact.

Except none of their writings are considered academically valid. They've been universally discredited in academia, as you know. There is no "Department of Race Realism" at any university.

Professor Gregory Clark proves that a shrinking population benefits the living. An epidemic is more conducive to this than war because disease does not destroy buildings and infrastructure. A low birth rate, coupled with strict restrictions on immigration are less traumatic than disease.

Uh, guy, we lost a mere 0.3% of the population due to Covid, and it has had DEVASTATING effects on our economy. Plagues are not a good thing. Except for a plague you contract, that probably WOULD be a benefit.

You mock what you cannot refute. You are incapable of having a civil, erudite discussion of a complex and controversial issue. With no evidence at all you think the races are equivalent in average, innate characteristics.

Yeah, pretty much. Inequality is due to social constructs, not genetic ones. The worse a group has been treated, the poorer their results. ;

In his essay, "The Inequality Taboo," which appeared in the Jewish opinion journal Commentary, September 2005, Charles Murray wrote:

"specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm."
Amazing how fast Jews jumped on the racism bandwagon, you'd think they'd know better.

Charles Murray makes me wish for the days of Tar and Feathering.
Rudeness and force are all you have. I have facts and the knowledge that in the end truth prevails over wishful thinking and lies.
Rudeness is all you deserve. You are beneath my contempt, but I will show it to you anyway.

Look, you come to USMB for esteem you cleary can't find IRL. I come here for a fun argument for people who are worthy, or mocking awful, stupid people.

There was the guy who insisted that Sandy Hook was a fake incident with crisis actors. No matter how much evidence you showed him, he'd babble on about cold cuts and porta potties. Normally, this guy would be just a garden variety nut, but nuts like him made the lives of parents miserable.

People like you make the lives of minorities miserable. that's why you need to be treated with contempt. Enaging you intellectually elevates a toad.

If you are coming to USMB for self-esteem, your life is even sadder than I think it is.

* You claimed that I am mocked here. You are mocked more. *

Except none of their writings are considered academically valid. They've been universally discredited in academia, as you know. There is no "Department of Race Realism" at any university.

* We have been through this before. They have never been disproved, only denounced. *

Uh, guy, we lost a mere 0.3% of the population due to Covid, and it has had DEVASTATING effects on our economy. Plagues are not a good thing. Except for a plague you contract, that probably WOULD be a benefit.

* you insist on confirming my low opinion of you. *

Yeah, pretty much. Inequality is due to social constructs, not genetic ones. The worse a group has been treated, the poorer their results. ;

* Then why are Jews the most accomplished 0.2% of the world's population? How did the Ashnezim get their average IQ's of 112 - 115? *

Amazing how fast Jews jumped on the racism bandwagon, you'd think they'd know better.

*In his Commentary essay "Jewish Genius" Charles Murray pointed out that Jews are reluctant to draw attention to their superior intelligence. *
Charles Murray makes me wish for the days of Tar and Feathering.

* Of course. That is your response to arguments you know are right, but want to suppress, because you fear the political implications. *
Rudeness is all you deserve. You are beneath my contempt, but I will show it to you anyway.

* If I am beneath contempt, the truth is beneath contempt. *
Look, you come to USMB for esteem you cleary can't find IRL. I come here for a fun argument for people who are worthy, or mocking awful, stupid people.

There was the guy who insisted that Sandy Hook was a fake incident with crisis actors. No matter how much evidence you showed him, he'd babble on about cold cuts and porta potties. Normally, this guy would be just a garden variety nut, but nuts like him made the lives of parents miserable.

People like you make the lives of minorities miserable. that's why you need to be treated with contempt. Enaging you intellectually elevates a toad.

* How do I make the lives of Jews and Orientals miserable? *

* If I am beneath contempt, the truth is beneath contempt. *
A black man was mean to you once isn't a "truth".

No, I pointed out that you seem to be needy of praise from the people. There aren't 10 people here I respect. I don't come here for self-esteem. I am here to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted.

* Of course. That is your response to arguments you know are right, but want to suppress, because you fear the political implications. *

Yes, because we PLAYED THIS GAME ONCE. Once you start declaring someone "inferior", it's not a long trip to genociding them. This is the one thing we SHOULD have learned from WWII, but it appears we have to keep learning it.

*In his Commentary essay "Jewish Genius" Charles Murray pointed out that Jews are reluctant to draw attention to their superior intelligence. *

Well, they often find other ways to annoy people. When I look at Jews, I see people who can't work and play well with others. Not because of their "intelligence", but because of their fucked up religious beliefs. Then the wonder why people turn on them. The world is turning on them now, because they quickly took an incident where the world was sympathic (Oct 7th) and quickly turned the world against them by committing genocide in Gaza.

This isn't very smart.

* Then why are Jews the most accomplished 0.2% of the world's population? How did the Ashnezim get their average IQ's of 112 - 115? *
I wouldn't know. That doesn't sound really that impressive to me. I've met some dumb Jews in my time.

But the Nazis thought the Jews were inferior, just like you think blacks are. And we all saw where that ended up.

Learn how to use the quote feature, you are making this too difficult to respond to your crackpot nonsense.

A black man was mean to you once isn't a "truth".

No, I pointed out that you seem to be needy of praise from the people. There aren't 10 people here I respect. I don't come here for self-esteem. I am here to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted.

Yes, because we PLAYED THIS GAME ONCE. Once you start declaring someone "inferior", it's not a long trip to genociding them. This is the one thing we SHOULD have learned from WWII, but it appears we have to keep learning it.

id=12058013[/URL]
I was fortunate in that I grew up in areas with few Negroes. I never attended a school blacks made up more than 5% of the student body. Usually the black population was less. Other people have not been so fortunate.

------------

Pyxl101 on July 8, 2016 | parent | context | favorite | on: Bayesian Analysis of Racial Bias in Police Shootin...

Blacks commit higher rates of murder, rape, and other violent crime. These are crimes that you're caught for afterword and don't have to do with a single interaction with police. FBI crime statistics show many types of crime broken down by race. Despite being a minority, blacks commit the majority of murders, and black-on-white crime is higher than white-on-black, for example.
One resource is: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/...

This table shows that blacks are responsible for more than 50% of all murders in 2015, and a greater absolute number than white-committed murders. Blacks make up around 10-12% of the population, so the rate at which they commit this crime is far higher than whites.
It's likely that there are also biases in how police interact with blacks and whites. However it's hard to say with certainty what magnitude of effect there is. I find it hard to believe that the entirety of the difference in these statistics is due to bias.

Last edited:
When I look at Jews, I see people who can't work and play well with others. Not because of their "intelligence", but because of their fucked up religious beliefs. Then the wonder why people turn on them. The world is turning on them now, because they quickly took an incident where the world was sympathic (Oct 7th) and quickly turned the world against them by committing genocide in Gaza.

This isn't very smart.

When I look at Jews I see nice people who are distinguished by their intelligence and success.

--------------

Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp., book review by Byron M. Roth

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.

I was fortunate in that I grew up in areas with few Negroes. I never attended a school blacks made up more than 5% of the student body. Usually the black population was less. Other people have not been so fortunate.

Yes, we get it.. you ran into a black person once and wet your pants.

When I look at Jews I see nice people who are distinguished by their intelligence and success.
Really, I see people who have no problem cheating you at every opportunity. In the neighborhood I grew up in we used "Jew" as a verb. "Wow, Bob, you are really trying to Jew me on that deal!"

But I go back to my point. Living in a place where your neighbors want to murder you because you stole their land, isn't very smart.

Really, I see people who have no problem cheating you at every opportunity. In the neighborhood I grew up in we used "Jew" as a verb. "Wow, Bob, you are really trying to Jew me on that deal!"

But I go back to my point. Living in a place where your neighbors want to murder you because you stole their land, isn't very smart.

The Jews did not steal anything. They conquered land in wars started by the Arabs.

But still true. .....
Bullshit. Terrorist scum are responsible for choosing to be terrorist scum, not those who fight back against terrorist scum. Scum like YOU are a special kind of scum for playing the apologist for terrorist scum just to indulge your anti-Semitism.

:fu:scum

But still true. The Zionists are creating a whole new generation of terrorists.
Most Islamic terrorists kill other Muslims.

For the foreseeable future Muslims are going to be in a lethal mood. Israel is not responsible for the national pathologies one sees in the Near East. Israel is the only civilized country over there.

Bullshit. Terrorist scum are responsible for choosing to be terrorist scum, not those who fight back against terrorist scum. Scum like YOU are a special kind of scum for playing the apologist for terrorist scum just to indulge your anti-Semitism.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
If an invader came into your town, killed people you cared about and destroyed your home, you'd seek revenge, too.

Most Islamic terrorists kill other Muslims.

For the foreseeable future Muslims are going to be in a lethal mood. Israel is not responsible for the national pathologies one sees in the Near East. Israel is the only civilized country over there.

Gee, I don't know, if the Jews were the super geniuses you claim they are in your desperate pleas for "esteem", you think they'd be smart enough to realize "Living next door to people who want to murder me is a stupid idea."

Leave aside whether they have GOOD reasons to want to kill you or not. The point is, they want to kill you.

If I lived next to a crazy person who wanted to kill me because the voices in his head told him to, I WOULD MOVE. That would be the smart thing to do.

Forum List

Back