Jared's new job: Convince moneyed elites that Trump Admin isn't a total shit-show

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
This is funny - Guess they had to give him something to do other than spin his Fidget. :)

Politico reports that young Jared has been crisscrossing the country to appear at various events attended by elite donors and make the case that while his father-in-law’s administration looks like a hot mess of incompetence with a dash of narcissistic personality disorder and a sprig of complete and utter chaos (plus, a heaping dose of unbridled corruption on the side), nothing could be further from the truth. Some of these people are actually buying it:​

Jared’s New Job: Convince Rich Donors His Father-in-Law Isn’t Insane

ZanyImportantGazelle-size_restricted.gif

Jared is going to have a hard enough time staying out of prison

Well, Trump had to find something for Jared to do after he moved the embassy to Jerusalem and effectively put the US out of the peace talks.

This is funny - Guess they had to give him something to do other than spin his Fidget. :)

Politico reports that young Jared has been crisscrossing the country to appear at various events attended by elite donors and make the case that while his father-in-law’s administration looks like a hot mess of incompetence with a dash of narcissistic personality disorder and a sprig of complete and utter chaos (plus, a heaping dose of unbridled corruption on the side), nothing could be further from the truth. Some of these people are actually buying it:​

Jared’s New Job: Convince Rich Donors His Father-in-Law Isn’t Insane

ZanyImportantGazelle-size_restricted.gif

I, for one, knew before the 2016 election that a Trump POTUS administration would be a total "shit show."

Of course, I'm not an 'elite' but that's OK.

I knew it as well Caddo. Trump doesn't have the temperament or the mental agility required for the job.

And, listening to his speeches has gotten boring. He says the same crap over and over, how great he is, how good his words are, how great the deals are gonna be, but he never tells anyone HOW he is going to do it.

He just says it's gonna be great.

Jared will first have to convince them that he is more than just the idiot son of that insane president.

Forum List

Back