Jason Aldean Is Alyssa Milano's Next Target...And No One Cares

I know who Alyssa is, but never heard of the guy.

You can't really blame her too much.........she's a Hollywood child. She has been in front of the camera her entire life, and grew up with people kissing her ass. She got Shannon Dougherty kicked off of Charmed because they hated each other.

She's been brainwashed by the extreme Marxist Lefties her entire life in Hollywood. She's akin to being America's Greta Thunberg, if you will.

If it weren't for the animals in Hellfornia, I'd say burn the whole fucking state to the ground, with all the Dementocraps, Libturdz, murderous lunatics, and illegals all kept inside.

Dang. Trump cultists are _obsessed_ with the entertainment industry. Most people don't know who these people are, but Trump cultists do.

It's obviously jealousy-based. Trump cultists are upset at how almost anyone with talent is a liberal, leaving them with washed-up C-listers.

Dang. Trump cultists are _obsessed_ with the entertainment industry. Most people don't know who these people are, but Trump cultists do.

It's obviously jealousy-based. Trump cultists are upset at how almost anyone with talent is a liberal, leaving them with washed-up C-listers.
Alyssa is a leftie washed up c lister.

I know who Alyssa is, but never heard of the guy.

You can't really blame her too much.........she's a Hollywood child. She has been in front of the camera her entire life, and grew up with people kissing her ass. She got Shannon Dougherty kicked off of Charmed because they hated each other.

She's been brainwashed by the extreme Marxist Lefties her entire life in Hollywood. She's akin to being America's Greta Thunberg, if you will.

If it weren't for the animals in Hellfornia, I'd say burn the whole fucking state to the ground, with all the Dementocraps, Libturdz, murderous lunatics, and illegals all kept inside.

I blame her. Being a celebrity doesn't give those pinheads cause or excuse to behave like a rabid Karen.

Fuck that fuckin fuck.

Obviously what some people don't realize is that at the end of the day, acknowledging a person in anyway may only be a favor to them when the dust settles.

God bless you and Jason always!!!

Holly

Alyssa Milano is pitching another public white privileged female progressive liberal hissy fit, probably in part to try to stay relevant, and her target is country singer Jason Aldean and his wife.

1. I guess Milano won't be buying a shirt...

2. She - and the liberal media - obviously doesn't know, contrary to what they must believe, her opinion doesn't matter any more than any one of ours or our next door neighbor's.

I'm guessing every time she gets rejected at some casting call she pops up like a rabid prairie dog, picks some conservative to be offended by, and throws a tantrum...reminding directors and her agent she is still available.

:(
I think she got passed around in Hollywood too much. Pedos and drugs will make you crazy

Alyssa Milano is pitching another public white privileged female progressive liberal hissy fit, probably in part to try to stay relevant, and her target is country singer Jason Aldean and his wife.

1. I guess Milano won't be buying a shirt...

2. She - and the liberal media - obviously doesn't know, contrary to what they must believe, her opinion doesn't matter any more than any one of ours or our next door neighbor's.

I'm guessing every time she gets rejected at some casting call she pops up like a rabid prairie dog, picks some conservative to be offended by, and throws a tantrum...reminding directors and her agent she is still available.

:(

She is the only one that is a fan of Biden. She's a bar slut that will do anything for money.

5n1e0e.gif

Wasn't she one of the Mickey Mouse Club thugs like Britney Spears? Those kids get a lot of mileage on them by the time they hit puberty.
I dontvthink so, but she was on Who's the Boss......as a teen.....probably got pounded and thinks everyone is like that, funny how she sides with the people that do that shit.....She may have Stockhom Syndrome

Forum List

Back