Jason Aldean Is Alyssa Milano's Next Target...And No One Cares

Ultimately, all politics is about hypocrisy, regardless of party.

We want politicians to take away things from others we don't like and will demand the same politicians use tax money to give us for free the things we do like.

We want the practices of which we don't approve to be banned, and vehemently defend those practices which we enjoy.

The only way to remove hypocrisy from politics is to take away the power of politicians to ban or control people's behaviors.
It ain’t that 50/50.
The democrat party is the enemy of the US, destroying the culture and the government from within. Plenty of creepy self-serving republicans out there but the republicans’ agenda is not to officially destroy the US as it is with the democrat party.

Actually just reacting to her stupid comments about Aldean.

And mocking her because of it because she is an idiot.

Other than that she is out of sight out of mind.
To be honest, I never watched any of the shows she was in so the number of times I have actually thought about her, outside of responding to her attention-whoring antics, is zero.

To be honest, I never watched any of the shows she was in so the number of times I have actually thought about her, outside of responding to her attention-whoring antics, is zero.
I think I saw Charmed a handful of times when Shannen Doherty was on it. After she left it became silly teeny bopper drama that was uninteresting. Alyssa was most memorable ( if you can call it memorable)for her ridiculous overacting and baby talk nonsense.

Other than that nothing. What else has she even been in?

I will have to give him more of a listen. Anything that pisses off an old has-been leftist slapper is something I can enjoy.
I’m not really a fan but I know several women that adore him. I think he is currently in NM doing a concert actually.

What makes you think they do?
I have eyes. I have ears. I read the entitled magaturd/regressive threads created in here every day for the last four + years. These politically radicalized extremists believe their personal 'libber-tees' are more important than anyone else's.

Anything else you need explained to you like a two-year-old, or will that suffice?

I think what aggravates her is that her Charmed costar Rose McGowan went into activism and has actually accomplished things where Milano's has accomplished nothing.
Rose called her a “hanger on”. I think Rose has convictions,where Alyssa is just a follower.

Rose called her a “hanger on”. I think Rose has convictions,where Alyssa is just a follower.
McGowan went after at the time the most powerful man in Hollywood a person who could end your career with ease Milano goes after people who don't share the viewpoints of the Hollywood elites. That is the easiest and safest thing she could do she risk nothing in the show business industry but it also does not resonate with anyone outside of it.

Forum List

Back