Jays blow 8-1 lead, second biggest playoff comeback in history, lose series at home to Seattle

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Seems to be a Canadian tradition in the battle of systems, top down police states lose again.

A reminder, bats alone do not win the World Series.

Seems to be a Canadian tradition in the battle of systems, top down police states lose again.

A reminder, bats alone do not win the World Series.

Yep..
Seattle plays the Astros next.
Judging from their season record against us the Astros should take this series pretty easily.
But you never know when the bats or the pitching might go cold.
With the Astros having the best Bullpen in the MLB and some top notch hitters we should be okay.

2-out Texas League bloop to no man’s land in short center by Crawford scored 3 in the 8th shocking the Jays. Without that Jays are probably playing tomorrow. “That’s baseball” they say.

p.s. Where was Vlad Guillermo? I maybe would suggest he tone down constant celebration until actually winning something?Especially when it counts.

ITS CALLED CHOKE!!......
Choke? The real Choke was in STL up 2-0 when the rookie manager started yanking pitchers for no apperant reason, ending up with injured closer to pitch the 8th & 9th. He walked the house full And no other was ready. Bring in a starter? how about a rookie? Huh? what about tomorrow?

I think the Cards were 93-0 leading by 2 in the 9th in playoff History? Now 93-1. Phillies biggest playoff 9th inning comeback in history? Not sure. But they earned it!

All confidence lost. The team just wilted watching the crazy MGR moves. Team still looks lost tonight. Season ruined in one half inning. Skip Shumaker could be managing right now and Marmol gone and not many in STL would question it.

funny thing. I did not even see the game. I was working. But saw some of the gameday feed and the Box score. Read the comment section in the STL newspaper. Almost unanimous. Marmol blew up a playoff game and probably hopefully his career?

Last edited:
Buck Showalter should be fired for his misuse of Ediw Diaz tonight

Forum List

Back