JD Vance Just Kicked Tim Ryan's Ass In The Debate Tonight

Tim Ryan spent a lot of time taking the back seat but mostly as a deer in the headlights, quite entertaining as a canned weaselly and desperate Democrat.. :laugh:

I suspect the DNC wrote most of the accusatory and leading questions given to Vance but I was glad the unbalanced and obviously biased questioning was soOo f'ing obvious..

So all that shit about China goes out the window when it's a Republican candidate that is tied to the Chinese government

I don't INVEST in Chinese companies...that are of course owned by the communist party
I-dont-believe-you.gif

So all that shit about China goes out the window when it's a Republican candidate that is tied to the Chinese government
Respond to this.

Vance doesn't deny investing in Chinese companies.

This undercuts all your bullshit

BTW Vance is certainly an outsider but I at least give him credit for owning up to past anti Trump stuff and he also aired all of his shanty Irish low class upbringing.

Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
Audible Logo
Audible Audiobook – Unabridged​

J. D. Vance
Amazon product ASIN B01EM4ZJBO

Well this totally went super dooper well for the Democrats! I'm sure Tim Ryan is only weeks away from being PA's next Senator!

Or maybe not.

Well rehearsed line, Tim.

The illusion of the Democrats having any chance of holding the Senate whatsoever is crumbling under the cruel spotlight of reality.

Ya got no bench Dems.

IE: Ya screwed.

I don't think he is eligible, since he is from OHIO!

i would what Ryan would do if he used a mens room for his number 2 deposit, then notice only 4 sheets of TP left? i guess he would call 911?

Last edited:
Ryan, meanwhile, brought up a Youngstown rally Trump held for Vance last month in an effort to underscore the Republican’s fealty to the former president. During the rally, Trump said that Vance, his former critic, was “in love” with him and was “kissing my ass” for support.

“Here’s the thing that’s most troubling about this: lack of courage,” Ryan said on Tuesday, referring to Trump’s comments. “After Trump took J.D. Vance’s dignity from him on the stage in Youngstown, J.D. Vance got back up on stage and started shaking his hand, taking pictures.”

“I’m for Ohio. I don’t kiss anyone’s ass like him. Ohio needs an ass-kicker, not an ass-kisser,” the congressman said.

Fucking dumbass liberals. :p

This is literally ALL they've got. Trying to shame someone because he likes Trump.

Meanwhile the fucking assclown leftards are all about COERCION AND INTIMIDATION.

They riot when they're mad, and their excuse is they're causing damage to the oppressors.

Meanwhile, the oppressor-in-chief has 600 political prisoners in a gulag, and the only reason black people aren't complaining is cause none of them are black!

Well this totally went super dooper well for the Democrats! I'm sure Tim Ryan is only weeks away from being PA's next Senator!

Or maybe not.

Well rehearsed line, Tim.

The illusion of the Democrats having any chance of holding the Senate whatsoever is crumbling under the cruel spotlight of reality.

Ya got no bench Dems.

IE: Ya screwed.

JD Vance smoked him right down to a pile of charred ashes.

WOW

Forum List

Back