Jeb Bush and Lindsay Graham Won't Endorse Trump

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.
Bush, Graham say they won’t back Trump | Fox News

Trump signed the same pledge yet wouldn't rule out running third party.
Wrong. He said that after several of the candidates hinted they would not support him and that they would force a brokered convention. Don't lie.

Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.
I'm definitely not surprised. No one rational should be surprised at this because no one rational would support this Neanderthal.

Wrong. He said that after several of the candidates hinted they would not support him and that they would force a brokered convention. Don't lie.

Those candidates were following the rules. They are citizens allowed to vote for whoever they choose. After learning he may not get his way he whined, and said he may go third party. Your candidate has done nothing but whine since he started running. It's pathetic.

I'm definitely not surprised. No one rational should be surprised at this because no one rational would support this Neanderthal.
I'm not surprised you would think it's ok to not honor a pledge. It's pretty much expected of liberals to have no integrity.

I'm not surprised you would think it's ok to not honor a pledge. It's pretty much expected of liberals to have no integrity.

You admitted that Trump wouldn't honor the pledge because certain people decided not to vote for him. :lol:

Those candidates were following the rules. They are citizens allowed to vote for whoever they choose. After learning he may not get his way he whined, and said he may go third party. Your candidate has done nothing but whine since he started running. It's pathetic.
I'm not sure what you mean by "they were following the rules". This thread is about them not honoring their pledge. Of course, being a liberal (like Billy000), you probably don't have any integrity either so you see nothing wrong with it.

Who gives a fuck... THEY are what's WRONG with the republican party in the first place. The lily livered, yellow bellied, obama ass kissing establishment HACKS... FUCK 'EM. It's a GOOD thing they're not endorsing Trump.

You admitted that Trump wouldn't honor the pledge because certain people decided not to vote for him. :lol:
Sorry, that's not what I said. Can you discuss something without misrepresenting the other person's statements?

Now only those who won't vote for Trump are condemned for not honoring their pledge. Sure, Trump disavowed his pledge months ago, but that's okay because he's Trump.

Oh whatever. Had Trump lost the nomination, the narcissistic dumbass he is would have ran as a third party. He wouldn't honor jack shit. There's nothing about Trump that is integrity. He has lied and flip flopped on virtually every political issue there is. God help you if you haven't noticed.

NOT endorsing Trump is an ENDORSEMENT for the ANTI ESTABLISHMENT vote... TRUMP WINS THE WHITE HOUSE IN NOV.

Who gives a fuck... THEY are what's WRONG with the republican party in the first place. The lily livered, yellow bellied, obama ass kissing establishment HACKS... FUCK 'EM. It's a GOOD thing they're not endorsing Trump.
I agree, but people need to be reminded of their dishonesty.

Sorry, that's not what I said. Can you discuss something without misrepresenting the other person's statements?

Trump signed a pledge. Months before winning the nomination he renigged on it. He openly stated that if he wasn't the nominee he would run third party. Try denying what he said.

I agree, but people need to be reminded of their dishonesty.
The *ESTABLISHMENT* REPUBLICAN PARTY *CREATED* Trump. Whether they know it or not, by SUCKING ON OBAMA'S COCK for the last SEVEN YEARS, giving him EVERYTHING he WANTED. Time for a MAJOR UPSET in Washington, AND TRUMP IS THE MAN... AN OUTSIDER.

Trump signed a pledge. Months before winning the nomination he renigged on it. He openly stated that if he wasn't the nominee he would run third party. Try denying what he said.
Shove the pledge up your ass.... or move to fucking Canada.

Or cry to the fucking liberal moderators because I hurt your fucking feelings... fuck you... go to your safe place... pussy.

Oh whatever. Had Trump lost the nomination, the narcissistic dumbass he is would have ran as a third party. He wouldn't honor jack shit. There's nothing about Trump that is integrity. He has lied and flip flopped on virtually every political issue there is. God help you if you haven't noticed.

He said he would run as a third party a couple months after his "pledge". He would have been a Democrat, Republican, and then Independent within a few years time. He doesn't care. He's running for Trump.

He said he would run as a third party a couple months after his "pledge". He would have been a Democrat, Republican, and then Independent within a few years time. He doesn't care. He's running for Trump.
And you're talking about irrelevant bull shit.

Trump says "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"... you got a problem with that?

Shove the pledge up your ass.... or move to fucking Canada.

Or cry to the fucking liberal moderators because I hurt your fucking feelings... fuck you... go to your safe place... pussy.

Nothing like a broken pledge to show your integrity. There's no chance this life-long Democrat will screw you guys. :lol:

Forum List

Back