Jeb Bush and Lindsay Graham Won't Endorse Trump

I could give you details from not to eternity, and you'd just let them go through your mind like dust in wind. You don't want to hear it. I already know that, because I know you already know
what Trump has said he'll do.

Stop playing dumbass... unless you really are.

Just give one.
PUT A STOP TO ALL MUSLIM IMPORTATION THAT WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE!

You had no problem when Bush was kissing the Saudi Prince. Quit pretending you give a fuck now.
Really? Please... show me where I had "no problem with that?"

Show me where you did, Polerider.
Sorry.... faggot... you accused me of something... and now it's on YOU to prove it... but, I know you can't because it never happened.

Your a dumbass, and a liar... enjoy that SHIT taste in your mouth... homo... because that's what you talk.

Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.
Bush, Graham say they won’t back Trump | Fox News

They have been "called out" for it. Every mention of their non-endorsement has been accompanied by the info that they pledged to support the nominee.

You failed again due to your unwillingness to consider facts.

Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.

They have been "called out" for it. Every mention of their non-endorsement has been accompanied by the info that they pledged to support the nominee.

Oh, you mean it's been mentioned? That's not "calling out". When do we see the interview where somebody pins them down on why they didn't honor their word?

Actually Trump word was contingent on the party treating him fairly

The party, so far, has treated Trump fairly!!

That is why Trump is the party nominee!

Trump did not break his word!! The others did!

Those are the facts. If you are not able to accept this then maybe you should reexamine why your candidate lost.

Jeb and Lindsay who?
The two honorable career politicians who just showed the world that their word isn't worth a shit.

Jeb and Lindsay who?
The two honorable career politicians who just showed the world that their word isn't worth a shit.

Oh the two that got their asses whipped by stupid Trump. Yeah they should continue selling him short, I just hope Mrs. Tuzla does the same.

Jeb and Lindsay who?

Oh the two that got their asses whipped by stupid Trump. Yeah they should continue selling him short, I just hope Mrs. Tuzla does the same.
Yeah, those two. lol
People still don't get it. They're not able to see that this is not about Trump. It's a rejection of THEM, and not honoring the pledge just reinforces that rejection.

2 whose refusal to endorse actually HELPS Trump....Jeb, Lindsey....thanks for helping Trump get elected...losers.

2 whose refusal to endorse actually HELPS Trump....Jeb, Lindsey....thanks for helping Trump get elected...losers.
Don't get me wrong, easy, I'm glad they welshed. I just want everybody to KNOW they welshed. The media know this will help Trump and that's why they're not calling them on it.

Oh, you mean it's been mentioned? That's not "calling out". When do we see the interview where somebody pins them down on why they didn't honor their word?

All they have to do is point at Trump, and every sane person in the country will understand their change of heart.

All they have to do is point at Trump, and every sane person in the country will understand their change of heart.
Change of heart? They never intended to support him in the first place. And to call it a "change of heart" shows that you have no more integrity than they do.

Last edited:
Trump will try to unite the party, while not compromising on the issues that won him the nomination. He should extend his hand in friendship to his vanquished foes, but if the scumbag warmongering neocons like Bush, Graham, et. al. wish to depart, so be it. Good riddance.

Forum List

Back