Jeb Bush and Lindsay Graham Won't Endorse Trump

Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.
Bush, Graham say they won’t back Trump | Fox News
I'm definitely not surprised. No one rational should be surprised at this because no one rational would support this Neanderthal.
I'm not surprised you would think it's ok to not honor a pledge. It's pretty much expected of liberals to have no integrity.
Oh whatever. Had Trump lost the nomination, the narcissistic dumbass he is would have ran as a third party. He wouldn't honor jack shit. There's nothing about Trump that is integrity. He has lied and flip flopped on virtually every political issue there is. God help you if you haven't noticed.

He said he would run as a third party a couple months after his "pledge". He would have been a Democrat, Republican, and then Independent within a few years time. He doesn't care. He's running for Trump.
I don't understand why all of that isn't so obvious to his base.

Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.
I'm definitely not surprised. No one rational should be surprised at this because no one rational would support this Neanderthal.
I'm not surprised you would think it's ok to not honor a pledge. It's pretty much expected of liberals to have no integrity.
Oh whatever. Had Trump lost the nomination, the narcissistic dumbass he is would have ran as a third party. He wouldn't honor jack shit. There's nothing about Trump that is integrity. He has lied and flip flopped on virtually every political issue there is. God help you if you haven't noticed.

He said he would run as a third party a couple months after his "pledge". He would have been a Democrat, Republican, and then Independent within a few years time. He doesn't care. He's running for Trump.
And you're talking about irrelevant bull shit.

Trump says "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"... you got a problem with that?
Yeah because he has no fucking idea how.

You admitted that Trump wouldn't honor the pledge because certain people decided not to vote for him. :lol:
Sorry, that's not what I said. Can you discuss something without misrepresenting the other person's statements?

Trump signed a pledge. Months before winning the nomination he renigged on it. He openly stated that if he wasn't the nominee he would run third party. Try denying what he said.
Again, you're lying (not surprising). That's not what he said. And don't you have spell check? It's "reneged", not "renigged".

You admitted that Trump wouldn't honor the pledge because certain people decided not to vote for him. :lol:
Sorry, that's not what I said. Can you discuss something without misrepresenting the other person's statements?

Trump signed a pledge. Months before winning the nomination he renigged on it. He openly stated that if he wasn't the nominee he would run third party. Try denying what he said.
Shove the pledge up your ass.... or move to fucking Canada.

Or cry to the fucking liberal moderators because I hurt your fucking feelings... fuck you... go to your safe place... pussy.

Nothing like a broken pledge to show your integrity. There's no chance this life-long Democrat will screw you guys. :lol:
Stop crying like a little pussy and go change your diaper. He's going to be the next president... deal with it.

Trump said something? Shit! Tell the two wives he cheated on that.

Or cry to the fucking liberal moderators because I hurt your fucking feelings... fuck you... go to your safe place... pussy.

Nothing like a broken pledge to show your integrity. There's no chance this life-long Democrat will screw you guys. :lol:
Stop crying like a little pussy and go change your diaper. He's going to be the next president... deal with it.

Give an actual response to what I said. Did he back down on his pledge? Is he a life-long Democrat? Is he a well-known Hillary supporter? He's playing you like a chump.

Right... a guy that inherited a couple million turns it into BILLIONS... yeah... he has no idea what he's doing.

Meanwhile.... our illustrious jackasses in Washington have spent us 19 TRILLION in debt, THE KENYAN MUSLIM PRICK DOUBLING IT in his term... yeah... Trump is going to be WORSE... give me a fucking BREAK... how STUPID can you be?

652.gif

They say Donald lacks the foreign policy experience to be President. But, in fairness, he has spent years meeting with leaders from around the world: Miss Sweden, Miss Argentina, Miss Azerbaijan.

Trump said something? Shit! Tell the two wives he cheated on that.
I think you better tell BUBBA CLINTON about that shit... maybe mention the PEDOPHILE EXPRESS he rode to the UNDERAGE ISLAND OF GIRLS....

Give an actual response to what I said. Did he back down on his pledge? Is he a life-long Democrat? Is he a well-known Hillary supporter? He's playing you like a chump.
I DID give an actual response to what you said. You're a fucking liar.

You tell ME... you have a problem with making American great again?

652.gif

They say Donald lacks the foreign policy experience to be President. But, in fairness, he has spent years meeting with leaders from around the world: Miss Sweden, Miss Argentina, Miss Azerbaijan.
And that little muslim prick was a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER FROM CHICAGO... yeah... he knew a lot didn't he? pfft... LMFAO!!

Right... a guy that inherited a couple million turns it into BILLIONS... yeah... he has no idea what he's doing.

Meanwhile.... our illustrious jackasses in Washington have spent us 19 TRILLION in debt, THE KENYAN MUSLIM PRICK DOUBLING IT in his term... yeah... Trump is going to be WORSE... give me a fucking BREAK... how STUPID can you be?
Right he inherited millions of dollars. So impressive! His bankruptcies and failed business ventures apparently don't count huh?

All this aside, he knows absolutely nothing about government policy and adminstration. Him being a billionaire does not mean jack shit.

Right he inherited millions of dollars. So impressive! His bankruptcies and failed business ventures apparently don't count huh?

All this aside, he knows absolutely nothing about government policy and adminstration. Him being a billionaire does not mean jack shit.
How is it you call making BILLIONS out of MILLIONS a FAILURE?

Do you live on another kind of PLANET or what?

Moron.

He's owned more politicians than you've voted for. I'd say he knows exactly how government policy and administration works. And it'll change after his inauguration.

How exactly is he going to make America great again? Give details.

He's gonna let you take a shit in the women's bathroom, Cupcake.

It is so just, and so entertaining, to watch people such as this in overt disjuncture.

He's owned more politicians than you've voted for. I'd say he knows exactly how government policy and administration works. And it'll change after his inauguration.
Hmm so what brilliant policies should we expect? Oh wait I remember! Somehow convincing Mexico to pay for a goddamn border wall. Oh, and deport all illegals which is not only nearly impossible to achieve, it would skyrocket the deficit.

Oh and what else is there? Nothing. No other policy ideas. The ideas he does have are ideas a 4th grader could come up with.

He's gonna let you take a shit in the women's bathroom, Cupcake.

So... no real answer.

Forum List

Back