Jeb Bush and Lindsay Graham Won't Endorse Trump

Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.
Bush, Graham say they won’t back Trump | Fox News

They have been "called out" for it. Every mention of their non-endorsement has been accompanied by the info that they pledged to support the nominee.

You failed again due to your unwillingness to consider facts.
Oh, you mean it's been mentioned? That's not "calling out". When do we see the interview where somebody pins them down on why they didn't honor their word?

All they have to do is point at Trump, and every sane person in the country will understand their change of heart.
Change of heart? They never intended to support him in the first place. And to call it a "change of heart" shows that you have no more integrity than they do.

They intended to support the nominee. If that would have been anyone but Trump,they would not have changed their mind.

Is anybody surprised that these two back stabbing establishment Republicans are refusing to honor the pledge they signed to support the Republican nominee "no matter WHO it was"? I'm not.
Do you think anyone in the media or the Republican establishment will call them out for it? I don't.

They have been "called out" for it. Every mention of their non-endorsement has been accompanied by the info that they pledged to support the nominee.

Oh, you mean it's been mentioned? That's not "calling out". When do we see the interview where somebody pins them down on why they didn't honor their word?

All they have to do is point at Trump, and every sane person in the country will understand their change of heart.
Change of heart? They never intended to support him in the first place. And to call it a "change of heart" shows that you have no more integrity than they do.

They intended to support the nominee. If that would have been anyone but Trump,they would not have changed their mind.
Hmm, that's funny. I don't recall there being a clause in the pledge that said "but if the nominee is Trump"...

Still waiting to see what Cruz does (after his ass heals).

He and the rest of the butt-hurt establishment will come around as soon as Trump starts rising in the polls against hiLIARy.
I think Cruz probably will eventually endorse him, mainly because Trump said he had a great future ahead of him. That leaves the door open for a cabinet appointment or possible a spot on the SC. Cruz isn't stupid, like Bush and Graham.

Hmm, that's funny. I don't recall there being a clause in the pledge that said "but if the nominee is Trump"...

Can't slip much past you. Of course there wasn't you silly goober.Trump winning is the reason they changed their minds. Are you really not getting this?

Can't slip much past you. Of course there wasn't you silly goober.Trump winning is the reason they changed their minds. Are you really not getting this?
Oh, I'm getting it alright. I'm getting that they never wanted Trump to win and didn't expect him to. They wanted him to sign the pledge, thinking they would be able to keep him from getting the nomination and he would have to support one of THEM. They thought they really had him when he signed it, then the worst possible thing happened to them, he kicked every one of their asses. Now THEY'RE the ones in the position of having pledged their loyalty and their true character is now showing through. It appears YOU are the one who isn't getting it, probably because you're not very bright.

Trump started at 1% in the polls. It was easy to dismiss him.

First Read: Jeb Bush Leads the GOP Pack

June 22, 2015
The NBC/WSJ poll measured 16 GOP candidates in our horserace question. And here are the 10 Republicans who make our poll's Top 10 -- the criteria being used for the first GOP debate in August -- and the six who get left off:

1. Jeb Bush 22%
  2. Scott Walker 17%
  3. Marco Rubio 14%
  4. Ben Carson 11%
  5. Mike Huckabee 9%
  6. Rand Paul 7%
  7. Rick Perry 5%
  8. Ted Cruz 4%
  9. Chris Christie 4%
  10. Carly Fiorina 2%
  11. Donald Trump 1%
  12. Lindsey Graham 1%
  13. John Kasich 1%
  14. Bobby Jindal 0%
  15. Rick Santorum 0%
  16. George Pataki 0%

2 whose refusal to endorse actually HELPS Trump....Jeb, Lindsey....thanks for helping Trump get elected...losers.
Don't get me wrong, easy, I'm glad they welshed. I just want everybody to KNOW they welshed. The media know this will help Trump and that's why they're not calling them on it.
Who needs the media any more for calling weasels out? Social media will do it for them. ;)

Oh , my gosh, that's devastating! 17-20 votes lost in the general as a result.

Trump started at 1% in the polls. It was easy to dismiss him.

First Read: Jeb Bush Leads the GOP Pack

June 22, 2015
The NBC/WSJ poll measured 16 GOP candidates in our horserace question. And here are the 10 Republicans who make our poll's Top 10 -- the criteria being used for the first GOP debate in August -- and the six who get left off:

1. Jeb Bush 22%
  2. Scott Walker 17%
  3. Marco Rubio 14%
  4. Ben Carson 11%
  5. Mike Huckabee 9%
  6. Rand Paul 7%
  7. Rick Perry 5%
  8. Ted Cruz 4%
  9. Chris Christie 4%
  10. Carly Fiorina 2%
  11. Donald Trump 1%
  12. Lindsey Graham 1%
  13. John Kasich 1%
  14. Bobby Jindal 0%
  15. Rick Santorum 0%
  16. George Pataki 0%
Thank you. That's why they had no problem signing the pledge and wanted Trump to sign it as well. They thought they could smear him out of the campaign and give us Bush, and Trump would have to support him.

Oh , my gosh, that's devastating! 17-20 votes lost in the general as a result.
No, it won't hurt Trump but bringing it to the attention of the electorate may help to keep these types out of politics in the future.

Oh, I'm getting it alright. I'm getting that they never wanted Trump to win and didn't expect him to. They wanted him to sign the pledge, thinking they would be able to keep him from getting the nomination and he would have to support one of THEM. They thought they really had him when he signed it, then the worst possible thing happened to them, he kicked every one of their asses. Now THEY'RE the ones in the position of having pledged their loyalty and their true character is now showing through. It appears YOU are the one who isn't getting it, probably because you're not very bright.

Whoa buddy. Yes I wanted him to win,and yes I'm thrilled that he did. He's still the best .gift anyone could give Hillary. I'm just saying that there isn't a sane person in the country that wouldn't forgive them for not backing Trump.

Forum List

Back