Jeb Bush and Lindsay Graham Won't Endorse Trump

Shove the pledge up your ass.... or move to fucking Canada.

Or cry to the fucking liberal moderators because I hurt your fucking feelings... fuck you... go to your safe place... pussy.

Nothing like a broken pledge to show your integrity. There's no chance this life-long Democrat will screw you guys. :lol:
Stop crying like a little pussy and go change your diaper. He's going to be the next president... deal with it.

Give an actual response to what I said. Did he back down on his pledge? Is he a life-long Democrat? Is he a well-known Hillary supporter? He's playing you like a chump.
You tell ME... you have a problem with making American great again?

How exactly is he going to make America great again? Give details.
I could give you details from not to eternity, and you'd just let them go through your mind like dust in wind. You don't want to hear it. I already know that, because I know you already know
what Trump has said he'll do.

Stop playing dumbass... unless you really are.

Last edited:
And you're talking about irrelevant bull shit.

Trump says "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"... you got a problem with that?
Yeah because he has no fucking idea how.
Right... a guy that inherited a couple million turns it into BILLIONS... yeah... he has no idea what he's doing.

Meanwhile.... our illustrious jackasses in Washington have spent us 19 TRILLION in debt, THE KENYAN MUSLIM PRICK DOUBLING IT in his term... yeah... Trump is going to be WORSE... give me a fucking BREAK... how STUPID can you be?
Right he inherited millions of dollars. So impressive! His bankruptcies and failed business ventures apparently don't count huh?

All this aside, he knows absolutely nothing about government policy and adminstration. Him being a billionaire does not mean jack shit.
He's owned more politicians than you've voted for. I'd say he knows exactly how government policy and administration works. And it'll change after his inauguration.
Hmm so what brilliant policies should we expect? Oh wait I remember! Somehow convincing Mexico to pay for a goddamn border wall. Oh, and deport all illegals which is not only nearly impossible to achieve, it would skyrocket the deficit.

Oh and what else is there? Nothing. No other policy ideas. The ideas he does have are ideas a 4th grader could come up with.
Really? Well let's see... let's take a look at what ILLEGAL ALIENS COST AMERICAN NOW...

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)

Shut up... idiot... we could deport all the fucking illegals and SAVE MONEY doing it.

it would skyrocket the deficit.
Have you noticed the deficit over the past 7 years, dumbass? It skyrocketed in 2009 and hasn't come back into the atmosphere since. You really are stupid, aren't you?

Stop crying like a little pussy and go change your diaper. He's going to be the next president... deal with it.

Give an actual response to what I said. Did he back down on his pledge? Is he a life-long Democrat? Is he a well-known Hillary supporter? He's playing you like a chump.

He's gonna let you take a shit in the women's bathroom, Cupcake.

So... no real answer.
I just addressed the most important issue in your life, girlguy.

Yeah because he has no fucking idea how.
Right... a guy that inherited a couple million turns it into BILLIONS... yeah... he has no idea what he's doing.

Meanwhile.... our illustrious jackasses in Washington have spent us 19 TRILLION in debt, THE KENYAN MUSLIM PRICK DOUBLING IT in his term... yeah... Trump is going to be WORSE... give me a fucking BREAK... how STUPID can you be?
Right he inherited millions of dollars. So impressive! His bankruptcies and failed business ventures apparently don't count huh?

All this aside, he knows absolutely nothing about government policy and adminstration. Him being a billionaire does not mean jack shit.
He's owned more politicians than you've voted for. I'd say he knows exactly how government policy and administration works. And it'll change after his inauguration.
Hmm so what brilliant policies should we expect? Oh wait I remember! Somehow convincing Mexico to pay for a goddamn border wall. Oh, and deport all illegals which is not only nearly impossible to achieve, it would skyrocket the deficit.

Oh and what else is there? Nothing. No other policy ideas. The ideas he does have are ideas a 4th grader could come up with.
Really? Well let's see... let's take a look at what ILLEGAL ALIENS COST AMERICAN NOW...

Shut up... idiot... we could deport all the fucking illegals and SAVE MONEY doing it.
lol oh great 113 billion. You do know it would cost trillions and take decades to round them all up right?

What's even funnier is that you people are too dense to understand that net immigration from Mexico is zero. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in.

lol oh great 113 billion. You do know it would cost trillions and take decades to round them all up right?

What's even funnier is that you people are too dense to understand that net immigration from Mexico is zero. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in.
Really? Link?

Have you noticed the deficit over the past 7 years, dumbass? It skyrocketed in 2009 and hasn't come back into the atmosphere since. You really are stupid, aren't you?
Lol yes way to deflect! As if the deficit of the last 7 years is somehow relevant to this conversation. You just know I'm right.

Lol yes way to deflect! As if the deficit of the last 7 years is somehow relevant to this conversation. You just know I'm right.
You've never been right about anything in your life, moron.

Really? Link?
Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less

Nothing like a broken pledge to show your integrity. There's no chance this life-long Democrat will screw you guys. :lol:

I could give you details from not to eternity, and you'd just let them go through your mind like dust in wind. You don't want to hear it. I already know that, because I know you already know

Just give one.

Really? Link?
2012? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! Get with the times or just STFU.

Illegal immigrant families crossing border at record pace in 2016

Really? Link?
Bullshit. How would anyone know, is there somebody sitting on the border counting when they come in?

Just give one.
PUT A STOP TO ALL MUSLIM IMPORTATION THAT WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE!

Just give one.

You had no problem when Bush was kissing the Saudi Prince. Quit pretending you give a fuck now.

Just give one.

You had no problem when Bush was kissing the Saudi Prince. Quit pretending you give a fuck now.
Really? Please... show me where I had "no problem with that?"

Throwing shit against the wall to see what will stick doesn't work with me... jackoff... you'll learn that sooner or later.

Really? Link?

Lol your article says nothing about actual net immigration. That's the entire point. How many are leaving versus how many are coming in.

Just give one.

Really? Please... show me where I had "no problem with that?"

Show me where you did, Polerider.

Really? Link?

Lol your article says nothing about actual net immigration. That's the entire point. How many are leaving versus how many are coming in.
How stupid are you?

Well... pretty stupid I guess... because you like to play games, and pretend shit isn't happening... because it fits into your little SAFE PLACE liberal JACKOFF HOUSE...

Really? Link?

They leave and come back, stupid. It's a revolving door.

Forum List

Back