Jeb Bush interview

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Who is going to watch the Jeb Bush interview on Megyn Kelly's show tomorrow? It should be interesting since much like Hillary he has not done a lot interviews if any and Kelly does not do softball interviews.

I'm not watching , really don't care what he has to say as I know his Agenda . As a conservative I'll vote for anyone that runs as opposition to him even if I vote for the lefty dem !!

I'm not watching , really don't care what he has to say as I know his Agenda . As a conservative I'll vote for anyone that runs as opposition to him even if I vote for the lefty dem !!
I don't want another Bush or Clinton Presidency something I have said here many times but I still want to hear what he has to say.

good enough , to me looking at the guy or ANY 'boosh' family is just as bad as seeing mrobama !!

I don't want another Bush or Clinton Presidency something I have said here many times but I still want to hear what he has to say.
What objections do you have to Jeb Bush's policies? Be specific.

''' IMMIGRATION ''' Rabbi . Hilary [cankles] is my man if a boosh , christy , roobio and or a few others are on the 'rino' presidential ticket !!! No moderates or 'rinos' for me since 'gwb' second run at president !! --------- That specific enough , let me repeat , its about IMMIGRATION Rabbi !!

''' IMMIGRATION ''' Rabbi . Hilary [cankles] is my man if a boosh , christy , roobio and or a few others are on the 'rino' presidential ticket !!! No moderates or 'rinos' for me since 'gwb' second run at president !! --------- That specific enough , let me repeat , its about IMMIGRATION Rabbi !!
What do you to object to about Bush's stance on immigration?

What objections do you have to Jeb Bush's policies? Be specific.

Common core, immigration.

Bush is in favor of amnesty.

Link?

Link?
Guti rrez President Jeb Bush Our Best GOP Chance To Pass Immigration - Breitbart

Link?
Guti rrez President Jeb Bush Our Best GOP Chance To Pass Immigration - Breitbart
That doesnt begin to substantiate the idea that Bush stands for amnesty. You'll have to try harder.

Link?
That doesnt begin to substantiate the idea that Bush stands for amnesty. You'll have to try harder.
Jeb Bush I Can Persuade Conservatives on Amnesty - Breitbart

Jeb Bush I Can Persuade Conservatives on Amnesty - Breitbart
I dont see anything he says about amnesty. I do see he wants to enforce the law.
Keep trying.

Link?
no link needed [from me] anyway I'm not going looking , boosh and the whole family is pro immigration just like most 'rinos' and dems and its common knowledge . And i'm talking IMMIGRATION Rabbi as I'm against ALL immigration !!

I dont see anything he says about amnesty. I do see he wants to enforce the law.
Keep trying.

All due respect Rabbi, you have to read between the lines. Who was it that that told us crossing the border illegally is an act of love?? Face it the guy considers hispanics his people and will give them special treatment. He's a fat fuck, who should be spit on by every republican voter.

Link?
no link needed [from me] anyway I'm not going looking , boosh and the whole family is pro immigration just like most 'rinos' and dems and its common knowledge . And i'm talking IMMIGRATION Rabbi as I'm against ALL immigration !!
Your surrender on this point is acknowledged and accepted.

Keep trying.

All due respect Rabbi, you have to read between the lines. Who was it that that told us crossing the border illegally is an act of love?? Face it the guy considers hispanics his people and will give them special treatment. He's a fat fuck, who should be spit on by every republican voter.
No, I dont have to read between the lines. I have to see evidence Bush supports amnesty before I'll believe it.

And anyone who opposes all immigration is a nit wit.

Well , I'm not trying to persuade , my mind is made up as I follow 'jesses' advice . Now all I do is try to persuade the people I can to reject 'boosh' and all moderate rinos Rabbi !!

Well , I'm not trying to persuade , my mind is made up as I follow 'jesses' advice . Now all I do is try to persuade the people I can to reject 'boosh' and all moderate rinos Rabbi !!
Bush is certainly not my first choice, even my fourth. But he is a better candidate than most people give credit for. I am trying to separate the fact from fiction about him.
You are no better than the leftwing tards here who bleat about Hillary

Forum List

Back