Jeb Bush interview

hey 'LLaugher' , yeah , looks that way although I'm not fighting . Just stating what I'm going to do if a 'rino' like the 'boosh' gets the nomination . I'm surprised at the Rabbi though , looks like he is just another person that likes to throw insults !!

News for ya, bro. Rabbi is an idiot......but he's quite a bit brighter than you.

Oops! Was that an insult? My bad.

got nothing to do with intelligence , Rabbi wants a 'rino' , I and others will do our best to thwart him !!

naw , my plan is to hurt the rino and his moderate supporters . The way to do that is to support one of the dems if the repub nominee is a boosh or similar !!

Woooooooohoooooo! It's a regular idiot nutter fight! With all due respect, of course!

Megyn Kelly doesn't give softball interviews! Best chuckle of the day!
Indeed, Megyn Kelly gives nothing but softball interviews To her RW friends.

naw , my plan is to hurt the rino and his moderate supporters . The way to do that is to support one of the dems if the repub nominee is a boosh or similar !!

Well then.....in your weird roundabout way....you'll be doing something good for your country. The GOP ain't got the plan that we need.

yeah , I figure that lefties would like that LL . Point is that I see repub moderates as worse than dems . I don't think that a Hilary type would be good for the country but I think that the USA is going to he11 under 'booshes' and rino types anyway so might as well make the supporters of the rinos pay !!

hey 'LLaugher' , yeah , looks that way although I'm not fighting . Just stating what I'm going to do if a 'rino' like the 'boosh' gets the nomination . I'm surprised at the Rabbi though , looks like he is just another person that likes to throw insults !!

News for ya, bro. Rabbi is an idiot......but he's quite a bit brighter than you.

I'm quite a bit brighter than you too. Actually I am Marilyn vos Savant compared to you. Then again, so is Pismoe. And he's a blithering moron.

I'm quite a bit brighter than you too. Actually I am Marilyn vos Savant compared to you. Then again, so is Pismoe. And he's a blithering moron.

I know you tell yourself that. It's understandable.

Because it's true. You've failed in virtually every thread you've ever posted in. You're doing it now in fact.

couple 2 - 3 boosh supporters annoyed ehh , well good !! Hilary or similar will be fine if a boosh is at the top of the rino party ticket .

Because it's true. You've failed in virtually every thread you've ever posted in. You're doing it now in fact.

Your evaluation is not to be respected.

Forum List

Back