Jeb Bush officially "thinking about running for President"

Qball

Corner Pocket
Oct 8, 2009
Here's the story.

I'll make three points:

1. I don't care what Jeb says he's "considering", my guess is he's probably not going to run.

2. If he did decide to run, I seriously doubt he's going to get the nomination. People are tired of the Bushes and Clintons, period. And if they aren't, the media is going to make them tired of it with all the political-dynasty ruminating.

3. Jeb's big thing is he's for immigration reform. He made headlines recently saying that some families that emigrate to this country illegally due so as an "act of love". The only reason Jeb feels this way -- and I want to be clear about this -- is because the bitch he's fucking is Mexican. This is Identity Politics 101: never take a position that might piss off people in your private life. This is just like Rob Portman becoming pro-gay marriage because his son is gay. It's sweet, and I guess if I weren't a cynic I'd think it was an honest viewpoint, but what works for your family doesn't necessarily make good public policy.

the xenophobe repub base would vote him out of the Primaries but quick

I hope not. Besides his strange characterization of illegal aliens the Bushs have outlived their time in history.

Jeb Bush is Mexico first. He is sure that Mexicans love their children more than Americans love theirs. That counts for a lot to him.

^ see what I mean? :D Katzy :tinfoil:

As to the OP, theres nothin' the repub base hates more than immigrants :(

Last edited:
Jeb Bush is Mexico first. He is sure that Mexicans love their children more than Americans love theirs. That counts for a lot to him.

And he's all for Common Core... another disaster waiting to happen in education.

NO MORE BUSHES.:eusa_hand:

The GOP has some great potential candidates....Palin, Jeb Bush....wow, I'm impressed.

The GOP has some great potential candidates....Palin, Jeb Bush....wow, I'm impressed.

Yeah and the Democrats give us Hillary who can't tell us her biggest accomplishment as Secretary of State and Joe Biden equally impressive.

Here's the story.

I'll make three points:

1. I don't care what Jeb says he's "considering", my guess is he's probably not going to run.

2. If he did decide to run, I seriously doubt he's going to get the nomination. People are tired of the Bushes and Clintons, period. And if they aren't, the media is going to make them tired of it with all the political-dynasty ruminating.

3. Jeb's big thing is he's for immigration reform. He made headlines recently saying that some families that emigrate to this country illegally due so as an "act of love". The only reason Jeb feels this way -- and I want to be clear about this -- is because the bitch he's fucking is Mexican. This is Identity Politics 101: never take a position that might piss off people in your private life. This is just like Rob Portman becoming pro-gay marriage because his son is gay. It's sweet, and I guess if I weren't a cynic I'd think it was an honest viewpoint, but what works for your family doesn't necessarily make good public policy.

Jeb has a better chance than the other republican candidates, but let's face it: there will not be a republican president in 2016. The party has no chance.

Yeah and the Democrats give us Hillary who can't tell us her biggest accomplishment as Secretary of State and Joe Biden equally impressive.

She was an effective and respected secretary of state. She was respected around the world, which is the best recommendation of her accomplishment in that office: it is exactly what a secretary of state should be, respected by the world leaders she works with. The fact you don't like her is meaningless: your perspective is completely partisan with no interest in what is good for the country. Your only concern is that you don't like the democratic party.

Here's the story.

I'll make three points:

Jeb has a better chance than the other republican candidates, but let's face it: there will not be a republican president in 2016. The party has no chance.

liberal tools said that in 04.......

She was an effective and respected secretary of state. She was respected around the world, which is the best recommendation of her accomplishment in that office: it is exactly what a secretary of state should be, respected by the world leaders she works with. The fact you don't like her is meaningless: your perspective is completely partisan with no interest in what is good for the country. Your only concern is that you don't like the democratic party.
Wow I love how all you can say is she was effective and respected really respected by who Putin because of the infamous reset we have seen how that's working out you claim she was effective give us some examples of her effectiveness in the job. I would point out the irony of total partisan calling someone else a completely partisan but I suspect that would be lost on you.

Forum List

Back