Jeb Bush Responds To Trump's Bizarre 'Chinese Restaurant' Allegation About His Father

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Here’s a 1994 article about the Archives’ work with Bush documents in the secure facility that happened to be a former bowling alley/restaurant. Trump made it sound like Bush himself had carelessly taken docs to an alley/restaurant

FetN4mHWAAAAQ5j

Here’s a 1994 article about the Archives’ work with Bush documents in the secure facility that happened to be a former bowling alley/restaurant. Trump made it sound like Bush himself had carelessly taken docs to an alley/restaurant

FetN4mHWAAAAQ5j

So when George Bush reached up and grabbed Obama's dick, that was when you said that the Bush's are okay?

Bizarre? Bizarre is trying to shake hands with no one there. Bizarre is asking where a dead congresswoman is. Bizarre is saying North Korea is our friend. Bizarre is claiming we can spend our way out of inflation. I could keep listing examples for hours, but don't have the time.

Bizarre? Bizarre is trying to shake hands with no one there. Bizarre is asking where a dead congresswoman is. Bizarre is saying North Korea is our friend. Bizarre is claiming we can spend our way out of inflation. I could keep listing examples for hours, but don't have the time.
You know, you don't need to air your whiny BDS on every thread. It's okay to keep it to yourself sometimes.

FetN4mHWAAAAQ5j

jeb still begging people to clap?

You know, you don't need to air your whiny BDS on every thread. It's okay to keep it to yourself sometimes.
LOL. You leftists can't even create your own insult, but have to copy the right when they point out your TDS. Typical, when you can't refute the statement, try to insult.

LOL. You leftists can't even create your own insult, but have to copy the right when they point out your TDS. Typical, when you can't refute the statement, try to insult.

Trump has worked hard to be notorious for decades.. even humiliating Melania on Howard Stern. He's in the news 24/7 since the 1980s exposing every aspect of his sex life, bragging about his dick size, insulting the memory of princess Diana and even Jackie Kennedy.. He courts the press and then whines that he's a victim.

This may impress you, but most Americans consider him a disgusting buffoon. When he was younger his behavior was chalked up to youthful stupidity and too much money. But now... he's just a pathetic, aging, fat slob.

Trump has worked hard to be notorious for decades.. even humiliating Melania on Howard Stern. He's in the news 24/7 since the 1980s exposing every aspect of his sex life, bragging about his dick size, insulting the memory of princess Diana and even Jackie Kennedy.. He courts the press and then whines that he's a victim.

This may impress you, but most Americans consider him a disgusting buffoon. When he was younger his behavior was chalked up to youthful stupidity and too much money. But now... he's just a pathetic, aging, fat slob.
He doesn't impress me. I think he is a jerk. The problem is the country was so much better off with him than with the idiot we have now. Biden managed to go from oil independence, a strong economy, and foreign respect to begging our enemies for oil, inflation and recession, and being the laughing stock of the world. That may be what you feel is progress, but few would agree with you.

He doesn't impress me. I think he is a jerk.
But you'll still suck his ass, purely because it gets you power.

That is, you have no morals. You're totally unlike liberals, who won't tolerate scumbags among them.

By the way, do you really think you invented "TDS"? Is that what your cult told you to say? Come on. That originated back with Clinton Derangement Syndrome. Get over yourself, snowflake.

But you'll still suck his ass, purely because it gets you power.

That is, you have no morals. You're totally unlike liberals, who won't tolerate scumbags among them.

By the way, do you really think you invented "TDS"? Is that what your cult told you to say? Come on. That originated back with Clinton Derangement Syndrome. Get over yourself, snowflake.
You should think before you post numbskull. I was talking about being good for the country and you are only concerned about who will give you freebies while the country goes down the tubes. You say libs won't tolerate scumbags, but look at who is in the White
House right now selling out the country with the help of his son and VP. You also talk about cults when you are the one that swears allegiance to one. Unlike you I care for our country and would rather have a jerk that supports it than a crook that runs it into the ground. Go back to mom's basement and play your video games until your cult tells you what you think.

Forum List

Back