Jeb Bush suspends campaign

If he couldn't make it to at least 3rd place in a relatively republican conservative southern state he did the right thing. The question is what is keeping Carson in the race after doing worse than Bush.
The fact that 3 small states have voted and 47 states and multiple territories haven't had their say yet.

I voted for Bush Sr because he ran as a Conservative, However, he governed as a Liberal. He raised taxes, increased the size of government, increased debt and bad mouthed the NRA. You know, all the despicable things that Democrats do.

I voted for George Bush because he ran as a Conservative. However, he grew the size of the Federal government, increased entitlements, refused to seal the border and increased debt. You know, all the despicable things that Democrats do.

I voted for Jeb for Governor of Florida and he did a decent job. Thank goodness he was Governor the year we had four hurricanes hit the state or we would have been screwed like Louisiana with their Democrat leadership.

However, after being fooled by the other two Bush Presidents I have no confidence he would governor as a Conservative President. Although he would have been much better than any filthy ass Democrat he would be Democrat Light.

I am glad he dropped out.

If he couldn't make it to at least 3rd place in a relatively republican conservative southern state he did the right thing. The question is what is keeping Carson in the race after doing worse than Bush.

Rain Man Carson doesn't know when to quit. Maybe it's ego or selling more books - or both.

Carson needs to give it up too.
Carson and Kasich need to decide if they want Trump to have the nomination. If they don't get out soon, Trump will probably run the rest of the table with a plurality of the vote. If they get out Rubio has a chance. Cruz may also do better, but I see the bulk of the bottom candidate votes will go to Rubio.
They can give their delegates to somebody other than Trump when they drop out.

Why? Seriously.

It will benefit Rubio - I imagine most Bush supporters will go to him over Trump or Cruz.

Ok. Why? He is for all intensive purposes lazy. He was also popped lying about his family and their ...................relocation to the US. So, why?

Because he's the only one of the three who's not crazy?
More Rinos to poach...

The term "RINO" is hilarious to me.

Tell me, what claim do you nutjobs have on the word "Republican", particularly since most of the Republican Party has disagreed with you guys for the last 4 or 5 candidates they've put forward for President?
Well, the last two presidential candidates were establishment career politicians, in other words Rinos.
McCain - an older than dirt spineless coward
Romney - a personality of a stump and a member of a cult

Gee, wonder why they lost??
Other than they received no votes, I highly doubt they could win dog catcher in my home town...
Lol

It will benefit Rubio - I imagine most Bush supporters will go to him over Trump or Cruz.

Ok. Why? He is for all intensive purposes lazy. He was also popped lying about his family and their ...................relocation to the US. So, why?

More Rinos to poach...

Tell me, what claim do you nutjobs have on the word "Republican", particularly since most of the Republican Party has disagreed with you guys for the last 4 or 5 candidates they've put forward for President?
Well, the last two presidential candidates were establishment career politicians, in other words Rinos.

Other than they received no votes, I highly doubt they could win dog catcher in my home town...
Lol

RINO stands for "Republican In Name Only", right?

Since you guys are a small minority of the Republican party, and seem to disagree with the mainstream party on nearly every issue, doesn't that make you guys the "RINO"s?

I voted for Jeb for Governor of Florida and he did a decent job.

I lived in Florida under Jeb and he did not. He sucked ass. There are three issues that I vehemently disagreed with and I strongly feel set up the bullshit that is happening now. I know where he made and is making his money now. Do NOT take that as an endorsement of the Democrats. At all.

More Rinos to poach...

Lol

RINO stands for "Republican in name only", right?

Since you guys are a small minority of the Republican party, and seem to disagree with the mainstream party on nearly every issue, doesn't that make you guys the "RINO"s?

Lol, yeah the rank and file are a minority, (snicker).

Get well soon, doc.

:D

Carson needs to give it up too.
Carson and Kasich need to decide if they want Trump to have the nomination. If they don't get out soon, Trump will probably run the rest of the table with a plurality of the vote. If they get out Rubio has a chance. Cruz may also do better, but I see the bulk of the bottom candidate votes will go to Rubio.
They can give their delegates to somebody other than Trump when they drop out.
And Trump can go independent and put Hillary in office ( or Bernie).

More Rinos to poach...

Lol

RINO stands for "Republican in name only", right?

Lol, yeah the rank and file are a minority, (snicker).

Get well soon, doc.

:D

The "rank and file" are the ones who voted for McCain, Romney, and GW Bush.

Forum List

Back