Jeb Bush Threatens Dems' Hold on Hispanic Vote

Aw, look at little wry trying to learn vocabulary. Hopeless, but funny.

Yes, "little wry" does like to use words to convey meaning with as much exactitude as possible. In particular words which describe posters like Unkotare, whose threads and posts are never sagacious or substantive, but are consistently captious, and have a fugacious claim on the attention of the reader.

Of course the link I posted in the middle of my effort to train (not educate, that may not be possible) Unkotare is substantive to the issue of the thread, something Unkotare is in capable of understanding.

Jeb Bush is by word and deed a Plutocrat and a Neo Con. One wonders if the establishment GOP will continue to make the same mistake again.

Maybe if little wry ever masters English beyond copying and pasting, he'll be ready for a real discussion. Maybe.

Maybe if Unkotare were half as smart as s/he believes s/he is, we would see something of substance in his/her posts. Calling others morons tells us more about his/her intelligence than about the abilities of those s/he tries (and fails) to insult.

Maybe if Unkotare were half as smart as s/he believes s/he is, we would see something of substance in his/her posts. Calling others morons tells us more about his/her intelligence than about the abilities of those s/he tries (and fails) to insult.

It's not my fault you're a moron.

Piss off. You're not worth my time, or anyone's.

Piss off. You're not worth my time, or anyone's.

Don't get angry, moron. Go back to school and try to improve yourself.

Bush can get it back after Trump leaves the race, but the longer Trump stays, the harder it will be for Bush.

don't you all love how "Hispanics" is made out to be so much more important than the rest of you in this country. so much for everyone just Americans. pandering to groups of people and DIVIDING us as a country is what's TEARING us apart. but that's fine with the Democrats and their base. as long it wins them votes because it's now: party over country

He will be defeated in the primaries, of course, but whether he will leave the race is completely unknown. The longer he stays, the harder it is for Bush and Rubio.

Our great fear in the GOP is that he begins a third party run, We could finish third in the presidential race and lose our congressional majorities to the Dems.

This may seem obvious to all but diehard RW Republicans, but Jeb Bush could be the biggest threat to the Democratic Party since Abraham Lincoln. Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of our population, and a Spanish speaking President and Mexican-born First Lady would be an irresistible combination. Hispanic cultural values are much more closely aligned with the GOP, and it is only Democratic demagoguery about "immigration reform" which has countered this inclination.

Thus the attacks oh him from the Right and the Left. Strange bedfellows indeed!
By the end of W's adventure in the desert without Priscilla, even the latinos turned on him. Thinking they'll now vote for more of the same, but this time for the little bro who wants to do away with "anchor babies" just because he's got a half-a-Mex son, is pretty dismissive of Latinos, imo.

Forum List

Back