Jeb Bush Threatens Dems' Hold on Hispanic Vote

If Jeb is becomes President this board is going to hit ludicrous speed. It's going to go from 30 to 1000 miles per hour and stay there for 4 whole years, and if he gets reelected to a second term 1000 to 2000 miles per hour. It's going to be quite the ride. I'm sorry I hope it happens for that reason alone.
Hope you wont be too disappointed because he wont get the nomination not this time.... We can do much better

Kasich is my guy by far. However, I'm starting to like this idea of Jeb. To be quite honest all the GOP contenders suck, but it wont matter, because the gop senate will have the 60 votes to do whatever anyways.

What do you hope the Senate will do with the power they have? And, have you considered the presidential power to veto, which has a higher hurdle to override than to pass a bill or vote for cloture.

If Jeb is becomes President this board is going to hit ludicrous speed. It's going to go from 30 to 1000 miles per hour and stay there for 4 whole years, and if he gets reelected to a second term 1000 to 2000 miles per hour. It's going to be quite the ride. I'm sorry I hope it happens for that reason alone.
Hope you wont be too disappointed because he wont get the nomination not this time.... We can do much better

Kasich is my guy by far. However, I'm starting to like this idea of Jeb. To be quite honest all the GOP contenders suck, but it wont matter, because the gop senate will have the 60 votes to do whatever anyways.

What do you hope the Senate will do with the power they have? And, have you considered the presidential power to veto, which has a higher hurdle to override than to pass a bill or vote for cloture.
Yepp. The Senate needs 66.7% of those who appear to vote in order to override a veto. Usually, that means 67 votes. The GOP would need all 54 of its votes as of Jan. 3 + 13 dem caucus votes. Ain't gonna happen.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

With the crop of supposed could wins in the Republican party over the past couple of years, we've seen the minimum of results. Democrats can win a General election because they don't seem as crazy as Republicans/Teaparty candidates.

Voters want intelligent and competent candidates. We don't see that on the Right much anymore.

Democrats were complacent in the mid terms this time plus they just couldn't get a clear message together. Democrats can't get out the vote if they just don't care.

:lmao:

Are the partisan blinders on so tight that you can't see how you just directly contradicted yourself in that one post? Do you take it as a point of pride not to think at all?

Fuck it just get a republican in the WH.

I'd prefer an actual conservative:thup:

"an actual conservative"? Can you name one? If not, what or how do you define one? IMO, conservatives come in several forms: Social, Fiscal, Callous, Tea Party (or Crazy Conservative) and fiscally responsible - the last being the RINO, tossed under the bus by the other forms.

Yepp. The Senate needs 66.7% of those who appear to vote in order to override a veto. Usually, that means 67 votes. The GOP would need all 54 of its votes as of Jan. 3 + 13 dem caucus votes. Ain't gonna happen.

No need to override obama's vetoes. If he plays that card often enough he will all but ensure that he's just keeping the seat warm for a Republican successor.

No need to override obama's vetoes. If he plays that card often enough he will all but ensure that he's just keeping the seat warm for a Republican successor.

Simplistic thinker that you are, I have no doubt you believe veto's are the only way to ensure a Republican will win the seat in 2016.

It is and remains all about the economy, and thus far our economy is rolling along nicely. Of course the partisan hacks on the Right will always blame President Obama when things go bad, and credit the R's when things go well - but that is their nature - the blame game is all they have.

Well, they do promise to cut taxes, cut spending, cut government; the only thing they've done is cut and run from the last GOP Administration to hold the Oval, which cut taxes but failed to cut spending or cut government - in fact Bush and Cheney spent like a drunk Marine and expanded the size of government.

With the crop of supposed could wins in the Republican party over the past couple of years, we've seen the minimum of results. Democrats can win a General election because they don't seem as crazy as Republicans/Teaparty candidates.

Voters want intelligent and competent candidates. We don't see that on the Right much anymore.

Democrats were complacent in the mid terms this time plus they just couldn't get a clear message together. Democrats can't get out the vote if they just don't care.

:lmao:

Are the partisan blinders on so tight that you can't see how you just directly contradicted yourself in that one post? Do you take it as a point of pride not to think at all?
Maybe if you tried reading it again.. I know it's tough for some wingnuts to handle multiple points..

Simplistic thinker that you are, I have no doubt you believe veto's are the only way to ensure a Republican will win the seat in 2016....

I suggested nothing of the sort, you dishonest little douche.

You wrote: "No need to override obama's vetoes. If he plays that card often enough he will all but ensure that he's just keeping the seat warm for a Republican successor"!

Thus, and easy inference was made, if you did not mean to suggest it, I suggest you have your brain tuned up

BTW, I'm not little nor am I a "Douche". Of course it might not be the only way a Republikan can win the Oval (hate, fear and the usual wedge issues seem to help them with their base, and other fools), but sans any detail, I would find it silly to suggest anything else.

Simplistic thinker that you are, I have no doubt you believe veto's are the only way to ensure a Republican will win the seat in 2016....

I suggested nothing of the sort, you dishonest little douche.

You wrote: "No need to override obama's vetoes. If he plays that card often enough he will all but ensure that he's just keeping the seat warm for a Republican successor"!

Thus, and easy inference was made....

Aren't you the dimwitted little boy who was pretending he understood anything at all about logic? Better ask a grown-up to explain it to you again, dopey.

Maybe if you tried reading it again.. ....

No matter how many times it is read, you still directly contradict yourself, you shameless simpleton.

You keep saying that over and over again, but you have yet to point out a contradiction. Is that a mistake?

Do you really need it explained to you?

I would like to see you support you claim. Can you do it? Yes or no?

No matter how many times it is read, you still directly contradict yourself, you shameless simpleton.

You keep saying that over and over again, but you have yet to point out a contradiction. Is that a mistake?

Answer my question first. "Do you really need it explained to you?"

So the answer is no - thanks, that's really all I need to know about you. Have a great day.

So the answer is no -....

That's your answer to my question? If not, why are you avoiding it?

Forum List

Back