Jeb wants to give NSA more power

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It seems to me that whenever government pushes for a crime fre society that it is pushing for more power to achieve that goal. Considering that most offenses are non violent to begin with it makes me wonder where the urgency is coming from. I prefer laws that allow us to shoot violent criminals. It's far more effective and some may even consider more fun. I don't even bother to call the police anymore if someone steals from my home. Have the police ever said "look we found the evil doer that stole your yard gnome"? It's pointless to even call most of the time.

I think we should be able to kill illegals with criminal backgrounds or who are wanted in there own country. I think that would deter a lot of illegal immigration. We will have to make an exception for the president because we really can't have anyone shooting the president.

There use to be a time when people recognized the proper order of the universe which was God, family, friends, etc etc. government came up very last on that list. That was before the communist took over in the 60s. Now it is yes master government official I will do whatever you want.

• Banned
Once again --- nice links.

Do you just not know what they are? Is that it?

I really don't want to waste my time copying links to a story I saw. Do think my name is superliar?

Most people would just google Jed nsa power to get the sight.

Once again --- nice links.

Do you just not know what they are? Is that it?

I really don't want to waste my time copying links to a story I saw. Do think my name is superliar?

Most people would just google Jed nsa power to get the sight.

"Most people" don't make claims or references without linking what the fuck they're talking about.
Because that ain't the reader's job -- it's YOURS. Try breaking a sweat, ya lazy fuck.

Forum List

Back