Jeff Flake going to try to unseat Trump?

As an Arizona citizen, I consider Jeff Flake about as credible a candidate as a goat in high heels and a dress. He can't get elected here for anything here again.

Trump wouldn't be voted as dog catcher in New York.

Just saying...
NY is a progressive cesspool. No Republican could win there.

NY isn't progressive, they are just corrupt. I lived in NY for over 10 years, its not even close to being as liberal as California. It is corrupt as all hell though, think Chicago on steroids. NY the patronage state.

In NH, Sen. Jeff Flake says he hopes Trump faces primary challenger

I get the feeling this is personal for him and he may be setting himself up for the ultimate humiliation.

Flake would have a better chance in the Democratic Primary than the GOP I believe.
No one will primary against President Trump in the next election from the Republican Party.

Flake could never run as a Democratic Party member, because most all of his positions are right wing conservative...he is way way way too conservative to be a Democratic candidate....regardless of his position against Trump.

He would be better off running as an independent.
As long as the economy is still rolling along and we aren't in any new wars I would agree. But Flake seems especially butt hurt and people do stupid shit when they make emotional decisions

I get the feeling this is personal for him and he may be setting himself up for the ultimate humiliation.

Flake would have a better chance in the Democratic Primary than the GOP I believe.
No one will primary against President Trump in the next election from the Republican Party.

Flake could never run as a Democratic Party member, because most all of his positions are right wing conservative...he is way way way too conservative to be a Democratic candidate....regardless of his position against Trump.

The fact remains --- the Republican Party doesn't need to re-nominate Rump. Even if he wants it, even if he wins primaries. Ultimately it's up to the party who gets the nod.

It's amply conceivable that the RP will have had enough of the divisive bullshit, the sucking up to Russia and Nazis, the abuse of veterans, women and football players, the international humiliation, etc etc and tell Rump to fuck off. Rump with his massive ego thing might then pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run as the Orangutan Party, thereby ensuring that a weak Democrat squeaks through the election with 41% of the popular vote.

As an Arizona citizen, I consider Jeff Flake about as credible a candidate as a goat in high heels and a dress. He can't get elected here for anything here again.

Just saying...

NY isn't progressive, they are just corrupt. I lived in NY for over 10 years, its not even close to being as liberal as California. It is corrupt as all hell though, think Chicago on steroids.
Liberal =/= progressive

I think you may be mixing the two.

As long as the economy is still rolling along and we aren't in any new wars I would agree. But Flake seems especially butt hurt and people do stupid shit when they make emotional decisions

That they do. We're living with the result of that right now.

Just saying...

NY isn't progressive, they are just corrupt. I lived in NY for over 10 years, its not even close to being as liberal as California. It is corrupt as all hell though, think Chicago on steroids.
Liberal =/= progressive

NY = Corrupt that's all you need to know.

Just saying...

Liberal =/= progressive

I think all big cities are.

Just saying...

Liberal =/= progressive

Donald = corrupt. that's all YOU need to know, creep.

Just saying...

Liberal =/= progressive

:206: Trump :206: BluesLegend :206:

Liberal =/= progressive

Don't question the board lawyer!

Liberal =/= progressive

go back to your morning six-pack, lowlife

Liberal =/= progressive

what are you blathering about?

try speaking English.

The fact remains --- the Republican Party doesn't need to re-nominate Rump. Even if he wants it, even if he wins primaries. Ultimately it's up to the party who gets the nod.

It's amply conceivable that the RP will have had enough of the divisive bullshit, the sucking up to Russia and Nazis, the abuse of veterans, women and football players, the international humiliation, etc etc and tell Rump to fuck off. Rump with his massive ego thing might then pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run as the Orangutan Party, thereby ensuring that a weak Democrat squeaks through the election with 41% of the popular vote.
Trump has something on the Republican leadership....it's the only thing that explains their complete turn around on conservatism, their loyalty to him, over nation and their complete dereliction of duty to be a "Check" on the executive branch.... and are suppose to follow the constitution.....

I've never in my life seen anything like it..... :(
He has something over them....it can't just be they have sold their soul to Satan just to get his supporters to vote for them.... that is bad enough.....

but simply my gut, is telling me there is more to it.....

something we will probably find out 10 or 20 years from now.... :dunno:

Liberal =/= progressive

I find liberal's seething foaming at the mouth hatred interesting, from a clinical perspective.

Liberal =/= progressive

what are you blathering about?

try speaking English.

We are mocking your emotional outbursts, that's clear to everyone except you apparently.

Liberal =/= progressive

Good morning darling. I love when you hump my leg first thing in the morning!

That they do. We're living with the result of that right now.
:D

:rofl::rofl:

trumptards aren't very good at understanding how you're viewed by most of the country.

If your insinuating I am a Trump suporter, your wrong. If you liberals had a brain, you wouldn't instantly make assumptions and put people in your opposition, it will only make people close their ears and become equally as confrontational.
While I have agreed with several of trumps actions, i havnt been impressed by others.
For your information, if my candidate had won, you would be "resisting" President Donald Edward Duck III.thats right you would be suffering from "duck derangment syndrome".

Forum List

Back