Jeff found dead

The 'officials' already confirmed it was a suicide, there's nothing to investigate.
Of course. But appearances must be maintained for the public consumption.
I'll be interested to learn how an infamous world figure killed himself while on suicide watch.
That should be entertaining.

Too many powerful people have an interest in covering this up, nothing is going to happen... but it will be fun to see the MSM trying to sell the suicide story...
Exactly my point.

They put Epstein in a special suicide cell.
It's wallpapered with pictures of Hillary.
They never turn off the light.
And, they leave piece of rope in the cell, and just wait.
View attachment 273722

How much you want to bet that no one sees Bill Clinton for a while and when he turns up, he has black and blue bruises to his face?

Can you imagine the fight they are having right now over how once again, Willy's hungry pee pee has brought unwelcome attention near Hillary?

20-photos-political-leaders-dont-want-you-to-see_13.jpg

Tramp takes care of all his buddies.

Except he was Bill’s butt buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramps butt buddy. See how this works!!

Donnie is king. Bow to your king, troll.

Like you do, no way.

We’re friends, I just call him and update about your posts.

Good.

Dead people don't talk.

The Clintons take care of another one.

Tramp takes care of all his buddies.

Except he was Bill’s butt buddy.

Tramps butt buddy. See how this works!!

Donnie is king. Bow to your king, troll.

Like you do, no way.

Yeah you wont bow to Trump,you just do so with mass murderer,drug smuggler and rapist Hitlery. You have this sad obsession over Trump yet even though this book here is all documented with cold hard facts, we never hear a peep from you over THEIR corruption.:rolleyes:

Why the Clintons Belong in Prison by Melrose Larry Green (2006, Paperback) for sale online | eBay

or a peep from you even though nobody has ever been able to debunk the facts in this video,over Obamas corruption either.

i never ONCE heard you say ONE WORD over the corruption of the Clintons or Obama when they were in office when you were here,Trump gets in office,and all of a sudden its the end of the world for you. how pathetic.

ever wonder WHY you're considered a troll around here?:rolleyes:

Its not because you hate Trump its because of how you blatantly ignore facts of the corruption of the democrats all the time exactly the same as sealybozo does..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Right. This has a familar ring to it. Deja Vu all over again. Kinda like Vince Foster huh? Ain't it funny how anyone that poses a threat to the Clintons tends to wind up dead from suicide.
Or those who have already been indicted, fined, jailed, and dead because of Trump? Including his terrorist campaign against minorities.

Why was he not under constant watch?
Maybe they gave him time he needed so he would have an opportunity to commit suicide if he timed it perfectly.

At least that's what we're led to believe.

If the FBI isn't kicking down Hillary and Bill's door as we speak they won't do anything about this.

The Clintons are the primary suspects.
They butchered all of those people at WACO TX and got away with it.
They have murdered uncounted numbers of witnesses.
They've murdered people overseas.
This is nothing to them.

The Clinton's are washed up has-beens. They have no power left.

On the list of people tied to Epstein they are some of the smallest fish.

you need to get past your obsession, they are yesterday's news.

Fuck that, let his ass burn.
He was the ultimate sugar daddy respect lol
It figures you fucking tRumpkins would approve of the child molester.

Look bastard, don't you dare paint us all with a broad brush !!!!
I am happy this fuck is gone, I do wish however he had to endure and suffer a trial and face all those that he assaulted !
And those on his list of co-conspirators in these crimes? Are you all about them suffering too? Clinton and Trump could easily be on that list right? And it's a better than average chance they just might be. So be prepared. There are dozens of witnesses as we speak.

Anyone who has sex with kids, needs to be behind bars for the rest of their lives.
And there's a lot floating around about who those folks are. Now the witnesses can come forward.

They put Epstein in a special suicide cell.
It's wallpapered with pictures of Hillary.
They never turn off the light.
And, they leave piece of rope in the cell, and just wait.
View attachment 273722

How much you want to bet that no one sees Bill Clinton for a while and when he turns up, he has black and blue bruises to his face?

Can you imagine the fight they are having right now over how once again, Willy's hungry pee pee has brought unwelcome attention near Hillary?

View attachment 273723

This guy is not beating up anyone...

upload_2019-8-10_10-44-59.jpeg

The Clintons can get someone anywhere. This was expected though. Bill was too close to Epstein.

If the investigation goes on there will be more suicides.

So what will the excuse be from the NYPD?

What will they say?

Try to predict.

Just negligence on the part of the on duty officers?

How in the world could anything be on him or in the cell for him to hang himself with?
Is there no video?
Was he not manually watched?

This is far, far too coincidental.

Interviewer: your story is like Icarus...someone who flies too close to the sun.

Epstein: Did Icarus like massages?

(source: Interview in NY Post 2007)

Why was he not under constant watch?
Maybe they gave him time he needed so he would have an opportunity to commit suicide if he timed it perfectly.

At least that's what we're led to believe.

If the FBI isn't kicking down Hillary and Bill's door as we speak they won't do anything about this.

The Clintons are the primary suspects.
They butchered all of those people at WACO TX and got away with it.
They have murdered uncounted numbers of witnesses.
They've murdered people overseas.
This is nothing to them.

The Clinton's are washed up has-beens. They have no power left.

On the list of people tied to Epstein they are some of the smallest fish.

you need to get past your obsession, they are yesterday's news.

Yesterday’s news was a gun ban.

How inconvenient he did not shoot himself.

Forum List

Back