Jeff found dead

Bill Clinton went to Pedo island like 24 times?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

Throw the body on the Clinton pile.
I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.

He was on camera 24/7.

Blaming Trump for the death? Wow.
So? Money talks. You look the other way while Epstein puts the noose around his neck.

Why was he not under constant watch?
Maybe they gave him time he needed so he would have an opportunity to commit suicide if he timed it perfectly.

At least that's what we're led to believe.

If the FBI isn't kicking down Hillary and Bill's door as we speak they won't do anything about this.

The FBI are busy destroying thousands of hours of video tape of politicians, celebrities, and the news media engaged in Epstein's "products." They are dedicated public servants who will ensure that the elite are covered on this....
Are you going to prove that, or are you going to leave what you say as another big fat lie?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

The official Clinton body count grows and grows. And I think the list may be much longer, but these are the names I've managed to keep track of people who were all close to the Clintons who died under strange circumstances. Not one of them had a clear cut and dry explanation. Can anyone name anyone else famous they know who has had even just THREE such cases surrounding them?

1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives
28 -- Don Henry
29 – Keith Coney
30 – Keith McMaskle
31 – Gregory Collins
32 -- Jeff Rhodes
33 -- James Milan
34 -- Jordan Kettleson
35 -- Richard Winters
36 -- Klaus Eberwein
37 -- Kurt Smolek
38 -- Major William S. Barkley Jr.
39 -- Captain Scott J . Reynolds
40 -- Sgt. Brian Hanley 

41 -- Sgt. Tim Sabel
42 -- Major General William Robertson
43 -- Col. William Densberger
44 -- Col. Robert Kelly
45 -- Spec. Gary Rhodes
46 -- Steve Willis 

47 -- Robert Williams
48 -- Conway LeBleu
49 -- Todd McKeehan
50 -- Jeffrey Epstein

NOW ----- we all know that if this were Trump, not only would it be front page news, but the Democrats would be demanding an immediate investigation to look into! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE not only for the MSM to publicly ask questions of the Clinton connection to Epstein, but for there to be any actual formal investigation, like actually going to the Clintons and ASKING QUESTIONS, getting statements, and dare I say, demanding to see records, computer drives much less raiding the Clinton home at 3AM with CNN across the street kicking in the door?

Oh look! Bet that Bleach Bit and document shredder are getting a real workout now!

Last edited:
EBngbGjWwAAzbKQ.jpg

I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.

He was on camera 24/7.

The idea that the "Buck Stops Here" no longer applies? In the end it's not the guy at the top that has to accept blame?

Nothing. But there will be something called an investigation, an official inquiry.

The 'officials' already confirmed it was a suicide, there's nothing to investigate
All the loose ends must be tied up.

That just happened (with the loose end tied around Epstein's neck)

Too many powerful people have an interest in covering this up, nothing is going to happen... but it will be fun to see the MSM trying to sell the suicide story...

:popcorn:

While the deep state has been planning this suicide since the day Epstein was taken into custody, the fact that just about everyone in the swamp is an insider means they might have been sloppy enough to have just put a bullet in his head and call it a jail cell hanging...

They put Epstein in a special suicide cell.
It's wallpapered with pictures of Hillary.
They never turn off the light.
And, they leave piece of rope in the cell, and just wait.
Hillary-Clintonugggg.jpg

Fuck that, let his ass burn.
He was the ultimate sugar daddy respect lol
It figures you fucking tRumpkins would approve of the child molester.

Look bastard, don't you dare paint us all with a broad brush !!!!
I am happy this fuck is gone, I do wish however he had to endure and suffer a trial and face all those that he assaulted !
And those on his list of co-conspirators in these crimes? Are you all about them suffering too? Clinton and Trump could easily be on that list right? And it's a better than average chance they just might be. So be prepared. There are dozens of witnesses as we speak.

Anyone who has sex with kids, needs to be behind bars for the rest of their lives.

He was on "SUicide Watch" and a camera is on its cell 24/7. If there is a sudden lapse in the operation of that camera, that would be interesting.

Comment:
I recently claimed that Epstein was a dead man walking. I was correct. The question is was this Arkanicide, or was it a role play from the God Father II?

He was on camera 24/7.

The idea that the "Buck Stops Here" no longer applies? In the end it's not the guy at the top that has to accept blame?

Sure man. Whatever you say.

"A guy who had information that would have destroyed rich and powerful men’s lives ends up dead in his jail cell. How predictably...Russian." - Psycho Joe Scarborough

The official Clinton body count grows and grows. And I think the list may be much longer, but these are the names I've managed to keep track of people who were all close to the Clintons who died under strange circumstances. Not one of them had a clear cut and dry explanation. Can anyone name anyone else famous they know who has had even just THREE such cases surrounding them?

1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives
28 -- Don Henry
29 – Keith Coney
30 – Keith McMaskle
31 – Gregory Collins
32 -- Jeff Rhodes
33 -- James Milan
34 -- Jordan Kettleson
35 -- Richard Winters
36 -- Klaus Eberwein
37 -- Kurt Smolek
38 -- Major William S. Barkley Jr.
39 -- Captain Scott J . Reynolds
40 -- Sgt. Brian Hanley 

41 -- Sgt. Tim Sabel
42 -- Major General William Robertson
43 -- Col. William Densberger
44 -- Col. Robert Kelly
45 -- Spec. Gary Rhodes
46 -- Steve Willis 

47 -- Robert Williams
48 -- Conway LeBleu
49 -- Todd McKeehan
50 -- Jeffrey Epstein

NOW ----- we all know that if this were Trump, not only would it be front page news, but the Democrats would be demanding an immediate investigation to look into! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE not only for the MSM to publicly ask questions of the Clinton connection to Epstein, but for there to be any actual formal investigation, like actually going to the Clintons and ASKING QUESTIONS, getting statements, and dare I say, demanding to see records, computer drives much less raiding the Clinton home at 3AM with CNN across the street kicking in the door?

Oh look! Bet that Bleach Bit and document shredder are getting a real workout now!

You're missing a name:

51. Buddy the Dog (Bill hated him)

He was on "SUicide Watch" and a camera is on its cell 24/7. If there is a sudden lapse in the operation of that camera, that would be interesting.
I seriously doubt it.
~~~~~~
Do you know how long it takes to die hanging yourself/choking?

Suicide by drop hanging | Lost All Hope: The web's leading ...
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging
Drop hanging. The cause of death is asphyxiation, which occurs whilst comatose. Clark reports estimates that brain death will occur in around 6 minutes and whole body death normally within 10-15 minutes. He also mentions that this time is very variable, with official reports of from 3-25 minutes for total death to have occurred.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back