Jeff found dead

Bill Clinton went to Pedo island like 24 times?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

Throw the body on the Clinton pile.
I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.
Exactly! They wanted this. They knew there were too many names and Epstein had to go.

He was on suicide watch.

Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail

Side note - some saying that the marks on his neck were boot marks.

I bet you we will find out that he was taken off the watch sometime after that was written.
I believe once you are put on suicide watch in prison you stay there.

not always
High profile inmates yes

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

I don't see Clinton committing suicide. No, this is an inside job. Epstein would have either died in prison with names exposed, or he could commit suicide. Has anyone noticed just how many people have been indicted, fined, jailed, or died because of Trump, who were in his direct circle? You have to wonder how many are left?

Why was he not under constant watch?
Maybe they gave him time he needed so he would have an opportunity to commit suicide if he timed it perfectly.

At least that's what we're led to believe.

If the FBI isn't kicking down Hillary and Bill's door as we speak they won't do anything about this.

The Clintons are the primary suspects.
They butchered all of those people at WACO TX and got away with it.
They have murdered uncounted numbers of witnesses.
They've murdered people overseas.
This is nothing to them.

Nothing. But there will be something called an investigation, an official inquiry.

The 'officials' already confirmed it was a suicide, there's nothing to investigate
All the loose ends must be tied up.

That just happened (with the loose end tied around Epstein's neck)

Too many powerful people have an interest in covering this up, nothing is going to happen... but it will be fun to see the MSM trying to sell the suicide story...

:popcorn:

I have a hard time believing a high profile prison with such a high profile person would screw up a suicide watch. But the Media will blame Trump and give the prison a pass.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country. Should we not blame the person at the top? If I was president there would have been someone sitting outside his cell 24 hours a day.

He was on camera 24/7.

Blaming Trump for the death? Wow.

Fuck that, let his ass burn.
He was the ultimate sugar daddy respect lol
It figures you fucking tRumpkins would approve of the child molester.

Look bastard, don't you dare paint us all with a broad brush !!!!
I am happy this fuck is gone, I do wish however he had to endure and suffer a trial and face all those that he assaulted !
And those on his list of co-conspirators in these crimes? Are you all about them suffering too? Clinton and Trump could easily be on that list right? And it's a better than average chance they just might be. So be prepared. There are dozens of witnesses as we speak.

Why was he not under constant watch?
Maybe they gave him time he needed so he would have an opportunity to commit suicide if he timed it perfectly.

At least that's what we're led to believe.

If the FBI isn't kicking down Hillary and Bill's door as we speak they won't do anything about this.

The FBI are busy destroying thousands of hours of video tape of politicians, celebrities, and the news media engaged in Epstein's "products." They are dedicated public servants who will ensure that the elite are covered on this....

Forum List

Back