Jeff found dead

Dead people don't talk.

The Clintons take care of another one.

Tramp takes care of all his buddies.

Except he was Bill’s butt buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramps butt buddy. See how this works!!

Donnie is king. Bow to your king, troll.

Like you do, no way.

We’re friends, I just call him and update about your posts.

Wow. I don't know how one takes this news in. Just what knowledge did he take with him?

We are living in an age in which all that has been hidden is revealed. This scares a lot of people who have something to hide.
...and Career politicians/deep state are the root of all evil in this country
What "deep state"? This is a right-wing construct. It's just jargon, another ridiculous thrashy theory.

In . a prison its easy to kill someone
That is primarily a true statement. However, this was in a high security area and recording is mandated. the officers watch no more than 9 inmates/officer and hourly checks are the maximum length between physical line of sight checks.

My husband worked prisons trust me it can be done easier than the average sheep realizes .. LALA land thinks there is protection for inmates......wtf do ppl THEY USE SUICIDE TO COVER THEIR ASSES DUMBASSES! ( NOT YOU BILL)
I worked corrections for 10 of my 26 years as an LEO.. I know how easily people are killed in jails. This area is a single cell/inmate and no contact allowed. Its pretty hard to do anything in there unless the officer staff is compromised or just stupid and fail to follow procedures.

DOJ guidelines for suicide watch:

Continuous, uninterrupted, clear and unobstructed view,

:113:

Someone cooked leftover fish in the break room.

Reminds me of a news story I read, many years ago. A man's body was found in a parking lot, dead from numerous bullet wounds to the chest. Beside him was a bolt-action, .22 caliber rifle, along with seven spent bullet casings. Police investigators declared it an obvious suicide. ;)

Wouldn't it be something if he faked his death and his slaves ushered him off somewhere totally remote hell he could have his looks changed look at Mike Jackson ......all the money this guy had it could easily be pulled off.

That is primarily a true statement. However, this was in a high security area and recording is mandated. the officers watch no more than 9 inmates/officer and hourly checks are the maximum length between physical line of sight checks.

My husband worked prisons trust me it can be done easier than the average sheep realizes .. LALA land thinks there is protection for inmates......wtf do ppl THEY USE SUICIDE TO COVER THEIR ASSES DUMBASSES! ( NOT YOU BILL)
I worked corrections for 10 of my 26 years as an LEO.. I know how easily people are killed in jails. This area is a single cell/inmate and no contact allowed. Its pretty hard to do anything in there unless the officer staff is compromised or just stupid and fail to follow procedures.

Cool but you gotta admit when death is wanted in prison death can nbe done and taken care off.

Ooops cameras didn't work that day or cut off at that ime..

opps big wigs are coming hurry up and clean this place up get it looking as expected its all pure bs inn those fkn nplaces.

Epstein was facing years of beatings and homosexual prison rape. He must have certainly known prison guards could not protect nor would protect him forever.

High profiles guys like him are not out among the general prison populace. No one in Epstein's position of billionaire, high profile criminal with a shitload of prosecutorial interest by the Justice department leading to what might have been the court case of the Millennium already found unconscious once and under suicide watch gets attacked and killed or is allowed to commit suicide, unless someone very high up WANTS THEM DEAD.

Bill Clinton went to Pedo island like 24 times?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

Throw the body on the Clinton pile.

Just saw this LOL

67730245_10219782351254246_1354134559146377216_n.jpg

Forum List

Back