Jeff found dead

time to kick down Hillary's door at 3am.

Time to kick down Tramps door,
:bsflag:that he committed suicide.
And so the plan unfolds......the Clintons will try to pin this on TRump.

Tramp will try to pin it on anyone.
66210242_10157278992309344_5555961847200350208_o.jpg

He was the ultimate sugar daddy respect lol
It figures you fucking tRumpkins would approve of the child molester.

Look bastard, don't you dare paint us all with a broad brush !!!!
I am happy this fuck is gone, I do wish however he had to endure and suffer a trial and face all those that he assaulted !
And those on his list of co-conspirators in these crimes? Are you all about them suffering too? Clinton and Trump could easily be on that list right? And it's a better than average chance they just might be. So be prepared. There are dozens of witnesses as we speak.
Take them all down. Child molester a must pay regardless of party.
If you cared about children getting molested you wouldn’t be a democrat

Dennis Hastert: Ex-House speaker can't be alone with children, judge rules - CNN

Have you all tried to blame Hillary yet?
Why? She didn't do it, baby killer. But I guarantee you someone or someones had a hand in it. If any of you lib idiots had any idea what suicide watch is you would realize this.

Your conspiracy count of only 50 killings is a bit dated.
I DID say I thought the list was much longer! Decades ago, I had a typed list then that was around 95 and counting. But thanks. I had that gif you linked to but never took the time to try to integrate it into my list. Thanks.

Once again, Believe what you want, but who has so many accidents and coincidences all around surrounding them? Who?
The first part of my post was sarcasm. That should have been obvious from my final paragraphs.

If you want to wallow in lunacy have at it. I hope it brings you serenity.

Bill Clinton went to Pedo island like 24 times?

Come on, guys. This is a Clinton hit. Epstein could have made a deal and rolled on many powerful people.

Throw the body on the Clinton pile.

The official Clinton body count grows and grows. And I think the list may be much longer, but these are the names I've managed to keep track of people who were all close to the Clintons who died under strange circumstances. Not one of them had a clear cut and dry explanation. Can anyone name anyone else famous they know who has had even just THREE such cases surrounding them?

1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives
28 -- Don Henry
29 – Keith Coney
30 – Keith McMaskle
31 – Gregory Collins
32 -- Jeff Rhodes
33 -- James Milan
34 -- Jordan Kettleson
35 -- Richard Winters
36 -- Klaus Eberwein
37 -- Kurt Smolek
38 -- Major William S. Barkley Jr.
39 -- Captain Scott J . Reynolds
40 -- Sgt. Brian Hanley 

41 -- Sgt. Tim Sabel
42 -- Major General William Robertson
43 -- Col. William Densberger
44 -- Col. Robert Kelly
45 -- Spec. Gary Rhodes
46 -- Steve Willis 

47 -- Robert Williams
48 -- Conway LeBleu
49 -- Todd McKeehan
50 -- Jeffrey Epstein

NOW ----- we all know that if this were Trump, not only would it be front page news, but the Democrats would be demanding an immediate investigation to look into! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE not only for the MSM to publicly ask questions of the Clinton connection to Epstein, but for there to be any actual formal investigation, like actually going to the Clintons and ASKING QUESTIONS, getting statements, and dare I say, demanding to see records, computer drives much less raiding the Clinton home at 3AM with CNN across the street kicking in the door?

Oh look! Bet that Bleach Bit and document shredder are getting a real workout now!
Thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory.

Anyone who still believes it is an idiot
“It was not immediately clear how Epstein could have killed himself if he was under suicide watch after being found unconscious three week ago in his cell in Metropolitan Correctional Center. He had suffered injuries to his neck in what appeared to be a suicide attempt or jailhouse assault.”

We know.

I am happy this fuck is gone, I do wish however he had to endure and suffer a trial and face all those that he assaulted !
And those on his list of co-conspirators in these crimes? Are you all about them suffering too? Clinton and Trump could easily be on that list right? And it's a better than average chance they just might be. So be prepared. There are dozens of witnesses as we speak.

Dennis Hastert: Ex-House speaker can't be alone with children, judge rules - CNN
Lol well there you go. You found one hahah
Let’s put it on the scale let’s see what weighs more

Wonder what they're smirking about?
You’re confused, you’re thinking of the Clintons
You're the one that's confused, if you think that's Clinton in the picture.
View attachment 273739

Funny how as all roads point toward the Clintons, Google works to scrub the web clean of Clinton photo connections while the Leftist Puppets work overtime trying to dig up empty photos of Trump instead! Notice that in not one picture was Trump exactly even trying to hide his being at one of Epstein's parties!

How in the world could anything be on him or in the cell for him to hang himself with?
Is there no video?
Was he not manually watched?

This is far, far too coincidental.

The man who could have tied Bill Clinton and half of Washington DC not to mention many other rich and famous people to major sex and drug scandals locked in solitary confinement under constant guard, video cameras and suicide watch with all items of potential harm removed turns up somehow conveniently dead.

View attachment 273726
The Clinton's are inconsequential at this point. There's nowhere "down" to take them.

tRump on the other hand....

I have been personally involved in several suicide watches. The offender cannot kill himself if the watch is performed correctly. He was either murdered or allowed to hang himself.

How in the world could anything be on him or in the cell for him to hang himself with?
Is there no video?

The man who could have tied Bill Clinton and half of Washington DC not to mention many other rich and famous people to major sex and drug scandals locked in solitary confinement under constant guard, video cameras and suicide watch with all items of potential harm removed turns up somehow conveniently dead.

View attachment 273726
The Clinton's are inconsequential at this point. There's nowhere "down" to take them.

B'loney. The Clintons are adept score keepers. Epstein kept photos and notes to blackmail people. It's likely the Clintons did as well. It is certainly consistent with their "character".

Last edited:

Lol well there you go. You found one hahah
Let’s put it on the scale let’s see what weighs more

I pointed out Hastert but this problem affects all races, ages, politics or whatever else you want to come up with.

Funny how someone on suicide watch with dirt on tRump can ‘kill himself’.

Likely suicide with 3 9mm to the head.
Funny how someone on suicide watch with dirt on the Clintons can ‘kill himself’

Is there no video?

View attachment 273726

Lol, are you saying the Clinton's should go free if they are guilty? Clinton has already been caught in lies about him being with Epstein.

Fuck that, let his ass burn.
He was the ultimate sugar daddy respect lol

Anyone who has sex with kids, needs to be behind bars for the rest of their lives.

Now the vast majority of them, all the democrat top brass and Hollywood stars, Robert Deniro, Matt Lauer, et al. Are safe. I wonder if Deniero help fund the hit? :dunno:

What do you figure it was with Deniro, little girls? Nah, he went for little boys, you can bank on it. But the FBI is taking care of all the evidence, so no need for our perverse elite to worry about anything...

It's sad that someone on suicide watch in what is supposed to be one of the most secure federal prisons in the country can commit suicide. Period.

It's sad that someone on suicide watch in what is supposed to be one of the most secure federal prisons in the country can commit suicide. Period.
Sad and hard to believe.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre provided evidence corroborating Epstein & Maxwell's abuse: "photographs, plane logs and even a medical record from Presbyterian Hospital in New York where Giuffre was taken by Epstein after a particularly abusive sex episode."
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html#storylink=cpy

Hopefully the Miami Herald doesn't allow this to just drop now. Hopefully they are relentless in following up their investigations. Hopefully we can get civil suits to bring out the truth if nothing else.

Forum List

Back